剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
好的
Okay.
川特?
Trent?
川特?
Trent?
反辐射净化器已启动
Anti-radiation scrubber activated!
谢谢你信任我
Thank you for trusting me.
我们得谈谈川特跟你说了什么
We're gonna need to have a talk about what Trent said to you.
当然
Of course.
卡比尔医生
Dr Kabir.
若不危及生命,就先等等吧
If it's not life-threatening, take a number.
正好相反
Just the opposite.
命案调查已结束,若你需要帮忙…
My murder investigation is over, so if you need a hand...
好,这里大多数人都受到辐射毒害
Okay, so most of these people are suffering from radiation poisoning,
灼伤等等,所以首先你需要…
burns, and the like, so first, you need to...
不好意思
Excuse me a second?
来看你的膝盖吗
Here for your knee?
我的膝盖没问题
There's nothing wrong with my knee.
而且我不喜欢你
And you know, I don't really appreciate
那样诬赖我
you lying about me like that.
我也不喜欢你骗我
Yeah, well, I don't appreciate you lying to me.
骗你?
Lying to you?
我何时骗你了?我们几乎没说过话
When have I lied to you? We've barely ever had a conversation.
我看过你的病历
I've seen your medical records.
很完美
They're perfect.
太完美了,不可能是真的
They're too perfect to be real.
你冒着生命危险进行两次太空漫步
You've risked your life for 2 spacewalks,
彗星任务
the comet assignment,
刚刚还自愿参加自杀任务
and you just volunteered for a suicide mission.
你明显嫌命长
You clearly have a death wish,
我担心你会把大家都拖下水
and I'm worried you're going to take the ship with you.
好吧,听着…
Yeah, look, you've...
你根本不知道自己在说什么
you've really got no idea what you're talking about.
好吧,你知道我在哪里的
Okay, well, you know where I am
若你想更新病历的话
whenever you want to update your records.
还有,冰敷你的膝盖
In the meantime, ice that knee.
我的膝盖没问题
There's nothing wrong with my knee.
很遗憾,我们无法将元素变成武器
Unfortunately, we can't weaponise the element
或是制♥造♥任何反制装置
or create any sort of countermeasure devices.
但你看起来很兴奋,安格斯
Yet, you look excited, Angus.
我们想出了退而求其次的好办法
We've come up with the next best thing.
这是预警系统
It's an early warning system
以防我们再次进入该元素的范围
in case we come within range of the element again.
对,只需要改变传感器
Yeah, it's just a matter of augmenting our sensors
寻找该元素的独特特性
to look for the element's unique properties.
我现在就能上传到传感器系统
I can upload it to the sensor system right now.
当然要先得你批准 动手吧
-On your word, of course. -Do it.
做得好
Well done.
我还担心你会生我们的气
I was worried you'd be mad at us for failing our assignment.
因为我们不能完成任务
一点也不会,我很佩服你们的创意
Not at all. You thought outside the box. I admire that.
滤净器已经净空船舰
The scrubbers have cleared the ship.
舰桥呼叫所有人员
Bridge to all personnel.
我很高兴宣布辐射风险已解除
I am pleased to announce all radiation risk has been cleared.
宇宙飞船现在可以安全重新启航了
The ship can now safely reopen.
前进一步,后退两步
One step forward, 2 steps back.
维修要花点时间
It's gonna take time to make the repairs,
还有达到理想速度,如果可能的话
and get us up to a decent speed, if that's even possible.
我知道你会想出办法的
I know you'll figure it out.
蓝恩
Lane.
你真的打算那么做吗
You were really going to do it?
在川特自愿之前
Before Trent volunteered?
你打算为我们挺身而出吗
You were going to take the hit for us?
这是问题吗
Is that a question?
我想我低估你了
I think I underestimated you.
我知道我低估你了
I know I underestimated you.
川特说了什么才说服你的
What did Trent say to convince you?
我不想在大家面前这么说
I didn't want to say this with everyone in here,
但川特这么做是为了你,艾莉萨
but Trent did it for you, Alicia.
他说你有大好前程
Something about you having your whole life ahead of you.
他不希望你死掉,错过这一切
He didn't want you to die and miss that.
(凯特呼叫)
我不知道你是怎么想的
Well, I don't know about you,
但我觉得这次疗程已经等很久了
but I feel like this session is a long-time coming.
对
Yeah.
你得撕掉那张海报
You're gonna need to get rid of that poster.
我们要从哪里开始
Where should we begin?
我负责说话,你负责听?
I'll do the talking, you do the listening?
当然
Of course.
这里很安全
This is a safe space.
别害怕自♥由♥说话
Don't be afraid to be free.
跟着你的直觉走 凯特?
-Go where your instincts want to. -Cat?
我在听
Listening.
今天较早前
Earlier today,
蓝恩中尉说我是定时炸♥弹♥,还有…
Lieutenant Lane called me a ticking time bomb, and...
我有问题
Question.
当然,问吧
Sure, go ahead.
蓝恩极度情绪化
Lane is highly emotional.
若谁是定时炸♥弹♥,肯定是他
If anyone's a time bomb, it's him.
那是问句吗
That was a question?
你害怕什么
What are you afraid of?
他可能说得对
That he might be right.
我的任务很明确
My mission was clear.
贾斯珀发现了,所以他非死不可
Jasper found out, so he had to die.
所以平衡什么都是胡说的吗
So everything about the balance was bulls**t?
不是
No.
平衡只是任务的一部分
Balance is only part of the mission.
苏珊死后
After Susan died,
你说不是所有人都能生存
you said not everyone would make it,
那是第二条相关线索
and that was my second clue that you were one of us.
第一条线索是什么
What was the first?
我在送别仪式上看到了你的特质
I saw something in you in the send-off ceremony.
(我是威廉楚斯特)
(I'm William Trust.)
(载满乘客…)
(Full of people...)
我以为楚斯特已被他的公♥司♥解雇
I thought Trust got fired from his own company
因为他发疯了
because he went crazy.
大多数天才都有点疯狂
Most geniuses are a little crazy.
那时我就知道
That's when I knew.
我知道你是我们的一分子
I knew you were one of us,
你有能力完成我们的任务
that you had it in you to complete our mission.
苏珊她…
Susan, she...
她让我看到更崇高的目标
she opened my eyes to a higher purpose,
现在我也要为你做同样的事
and now I'm gonna do the same for you.
拜托,细心想想,蓝恩
Come on, just think about it, Lane.
没有他,我们现时会在哪里
Where would we be without him?
他是我们仍然活着的原因
He's the reason we're alive.
这是他的计划,他的伟大设计
It's all his plan, his grand design.
好吧,我会救这艘船的原因很简单
Okay, I will save this ship for one simple reason.
为了拯救威廉楚斯特
To save William Trust.
这是我的责任
It's my duty.
现在你的责任是确保楚斯特安全
Now, it's your duty to keep Trust safe,
因为这艘船上或有人想杀死他
because there are people aboard this ship who might want him dead.
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表