剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
You can watch from Observation.
好的
Fine.
你刚从舰桥过来吗
Hey, did you just come from the bridge?
加纳特中尉在那里吗
Is Lieutenant Garnet there?
在,但她很忙
Yeah, but she's really busy.
我只想送她一份礼物
I just wanted to give her a gift.
其实不算是礼物
Well, it's not a gift, really.
更像是感谢她救了这艘船
It's more of a thank you for saving the ship.
这是芦荟
It's aloe.
治疗她的灼伤吗
For her burns?
你这个可爱的小笨蛋
You beautiful little idiot.
你得放下你对加纳特的迷恋
You need to get over your crush on Garnet.
迷恋
Crush?
不,那太离谱了
No, that's crazy.
我没迷恋任何人
I don't have a crush on anyone.
真的这么明显吗
Is it that obvious?
而且很蠢
And that stupid.
你需要转数和年龄跟你相仿的人
You need someone more your speed and age.
例如…是谁
What...like who?
你真的想不到符合条件的人吗
You really can't think of anyone who fits that profile?
我们按部就班
We do this by the numbers.
当成搜救行动
Consider this a search and rescue.
我想现在救人有点晚了
I think we're a little late for the rescue part.
皮肤发紫、眼睛充血
Blue skin, bloodshot eyes,
微血管爆裂
burst capillaries.
她是窒息而死的 这里也是
-She suffocated. -Same here.
所以他们是因为舰体破裂而死的
So they died from the breach.
伊娃,你能恢复维生系统吗
Eva, can you get life support up?
维生系统已经恢复
Life support reads as already up.
那这些人怎么会窒息
Then how did these people suffocate?
舰体破裂
It was a hull breach.
整艘船在舱壁密封前已经失压
The whole ship lost pressure before the bulkheads could seal.
但舱壁最后还是密封了
But they did eventually seal.
对,然后维生系统就恢复了
Yes, that's when life support came back on.
你在做什么?我们得持续启动这些
Hey, what the hell are you doing? We have to leave these on.
我说了,维生系统已经恢复
I just said life support was on.
你留在这里,留意舱外活动装备
You stay here and keep a watch on our EVA gear.
我要提防什么
Who am I protecting it from?
希望什么也不用提防
Hopefully nobody.
为何这些人没被冷冻
Why weren't these people in cryo?
你听到吗?莎朗
You hearing all this, Sharon?
一字不漏
Every word.
虽然我有点希望我们听不到
Although I kind of wish we weren't.
我去舰桥
I'll head to the bridge,
试着存取宇宙飞船的档案
try and access the ship's files,
看能否查出这里发生了什么事
see if we can figure out what happened here.
我会开始辨识尸体身份
I'll start identifying the bodies.
伊娃、布莱斯、沙夏,分头行动
Eva, Brice, Sasha, you guys split up.
去沉睡舱区
Go to the sleeper pod bays.
希望还在冷冻舱的人能给我们答案
Hopefully whoever's still in cryo can get us some answers.
这里有两名中尉和一名指挥官
There are 2 lieutenants and a commander here,
他们同样有窒息迹象
all with the same signs of asphyxiation.
你出奇地安静
You're being oddly quiet.
这些人都有各自的生活和家庭
These people had lives, families.
你还好吗
You all right?
让我想起陆地上大火后的乱葬岗
It reminds me of the mass graves after the continental fires.
我本希望再也不会看到这种景象
I hoped I'd never see anything like it again.
对,至少他们死得痛快,对吧
Yeah, at least they died a quick death, right?
有时死得慢更痛苦
Sometimes a slow death is worse.
知道我祖母快死时跟我说什么吗
You know what my grandma told me when she was dying?
缓慢的死亡意味活得更久
A slow death just means a longer life.
我们在一号♥沉睡舱
We're at Sleeper Pod Bay 1.
加纳特,这听起来会很奇怪
Garnet, this is gonna sound weird,
但一号♥沉睡舱不在这里
but, Sleeper Pod Bay 1 isn't here.
只有一个大型机组人员寝室
It's just a giant crew quarters instead.
二号♥沉睡舱也一样
Same with Sleeper Pod Bay 2.
方舟一号♥到九号♥
Arks 1 through 9
都有相同的威廉楚斯特设计和格局
all had the same William Trust design and layout.
所以沉睡舱在出发前已被移除了吗
So the sleeper pod bays were removed before departure?
但为什么
But why?
禁止存取
我有更多坏消息
I've got more bad news.
我的脚本在这里没有用
My command codes don't work here.
我被挡在系统之外
I'm locked out of the system.
值得一试
It was worth a shot.
没有生还者,无法取得船舰日志
With no survivors and no access to the ship's logs,
我不知道我们要怎样找到答案
I don't know how we're gonna get any answers.
我在船长舱房♥
I'm in captain's quarters.
没有死人
No dead people.
沙夏,你还好吗
Sash, you all right?
还好,我刚刚发现了船长的尸体
Yeah, I just found the captain's body in his closet.
就在他的衣橱里
抱歉,老兄,你刚刚是说衣橱吗
Sorry, mate, it sounded like you just said closet.
对,没错
Yeah, I did.
他怎么会在那里
What the hell was he doing there?
已上锁
船长室附近有人吗
Anyone close to the captain's quarters?
我被锁在里面了 怎么会
-I just got locked in. -How?
我也不知道,但…
Beats me, but...
侦测到有害物质,排放大气
开始排放空气了
The air is venting!
我们很接近了
We're close.
撑住
Hang on!
快点
Come on.
救我
Help me!
沙夏…听我说
Sash...listen to me.
救命 你得冷静,好吗
-Help! -You have to calm down, okay?
节省氧气,我们可以处理的
Conserve your air. We've got this.
救我
Help me!
你得节省氧气,冷静
You have to conserve your air. Calm down.
我们可以的,对吧
We have got this, right?
夏里斯死后
After Harris died,
我自学如何解开方舟一号♥的所有锁
I taught myself how to bypass every lock on Ark 1.
这些锁的功能全部也是一样的吗
These locks work the same?
即将就会知道了
We'll find out.
沙夏…
Sash...
该死的
Oh, s**t.
加油,兄弟,加油,1、2…
Come on, pal. Come on! 1, 2...
沙夏,你没事了,兄弟
Sasha! You're all right, buddy.
有我在…
I've got you...
来,放松
Come on, relax.
等一下…
Hey...wait...
别进去
Don't go in there.
该死的
S**t.
以防它再次关上
Just in case it closes again.
如果它再次关上,你会被切成两半
If it does, it will cut you in half.
你会死得很快
A very quick death.
你有发现什么吗
Did you find anything?
等等,有害物质侦测器
Wait, the biohazard detector thought he was a contaminant?
认为他是污染物吗
是失误
An error.
所以它让房♥间换气
So it vented the room.
已受控
你有看过这样的失误吗
You ever seen an error like this before?
从来没有
Never.
传输中 收到
-Transmitting. -Received.
符合比对,摩拉米许拉少尉
Match confirmed. Ensign Maura Mishra.
她也不该在方舟三号♥
She's not supposed to be on Ark 3 either.
有12个人符合比对
That's 12 personnel matches,
没有一个是获安排登上方舟三号♥的
none of them were scheduled to be on Ark 3.
至少我们离开时没有
At least not when we left.
我们之后的纪录不会更新
Our records wouldn't be updated beyond that.
他们为何要更改整艘船的机组人员
Why would they change the whole ship's crew manifest?
会否…
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表