剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
这团队将会是这艘船的代表
This body will serve as the representative voice of the ship
直至当前的危机结束
until the current crisis is over.
谁能告诉我这次会议有何意义
Can someone please tell me what's the point of this meeting?
我们有严重粮食危机,对吧
We've got a bleeding food crisis, right?
那小子说他能种出作物,让他种吧
The kid says he can grow crops, so let him.
虽然用水量有限
While limited, some of the water
但种植作物的确需要一些水
will be needed to grow the crops,
我们无法肯定这一定会成功
and we're not 100 percent sure this will work.
可能会浪费水
The water could be wasted.
对,也许吧
Right, maybe.
但除非我们知道如何获取更多食物
But unless we can figure out how to get more food,
否则必死无疑
then we die.
一切完结
End of story.
还有其他的因素需要考虑
There are other considerations as well.
我们把电力转到实验室
We're diverting power to the labs,
表示船上其他部分没有电力
which means the rest of the ship is being deprived.
现在的用电量大约
Power usage now is approximately
和我们都在沉睡舱里时一样
what it was while we were all in the sleeper pods.
不应该… 我们在沉睡舱时
-It shouldn't... -When we were in the sleeper pods,
不需启用维生系统
the life support systems were not in use.
可能有负面影响 有可能,或许
-There could be an adverse effect. -Oh, could. Maybe.
但我们绝对会死
We will absolutely all die
若我们没有更多食物的话
if we don't have more food.
我只是说我们需要评估可能性
I'm just saying we need to run probability scenarios,
进行彻底测试
do thorough testing.
确保不会浪费所余无几的水
Make sure we're not wasting what little water we have left.
然后浪费宝贵的时间?
Instead we'd only be wasting valuable time?
我们要在哪里建造新的水循环装置
Where are we on constructing a new water recycling unit?
我们很难找到所有必要零件
We're having difficulties finding all the necessary parts.
我相信我们会成功调整…
I'm confident we'll be able to make a functioning unit...
不好意思,我需要更具体的东西
Forgive me if I would like to have something
不只是你的乐观主义
a little more concrete than your optimism.
这并不容易
It's not easy.
我们只能靠电筒在黑暗中寻找
We're searching in the dark with only flashlights.
我们会恢复那些区域的灯光
We'll get those lights back on back in those units.
若功率消耗影响维生系统怎么办
And what if the power drain affects life support?
那可能会在我们饿死前就害死我们
I mean, that could kill us long before we starve.
今后无论做什么都会有风险
Whatever we do going forward will entail risks.
我们的宇宙飞船受损
We're on a damaged ship
缺乏补给
and we're deficient on supplies.
我们必须作出艰难的选择
We're just gonna have to make tough choices.
我们设定每14小时滴水3分钟
We set the drip for 3 minute intervals every 14 hours.
若前四天内没有发芽迹象
If there's no signs of germination within the first 4 days,
我们就会终止
we'll terminate.
时间真的够吗
Is that really enough time?
在这些泥土应该足够
In this soil, we should see something.
我不想再浪费水了
I don't wanna waste any more water.
我们需要食物才能生存
We need food to survive.
放手去做吧
Make it work.
来吧
Let's do it!
他们真能为所有人提供足够食物吗
Do you really think they can make enough food for all of us?
也许
Maybe,
但我们得先重建回收水系统
but we first have to rebuild the water recycling unit.
好吧,你们有灯光了
Okay, you got your lights,
快去找零件吧
now find those parts.
川特少尉
Ensign Trent,
你明天才有物理治疗
you are not scheduled for physical therapy until tomorrow.
我知道…
I know...
我得摆脱这套衣服
I just gotta get out of this suit.
快把我逼疯了
It's driving me crazy.
每个人的康复节奏不同
Everyone recovers at their own pace.
无法强行加快
You can't speed up the process.
你还好吗
You okay?
医生,我…
Doctor, I'm...
我呼吸困难
I'm having trouble breathing.
你没有气喘病史或肺部问题
You have no history of asthma or any lung problems.
不…
No...
维生系统警告
Life support warning.
缺氧警报
Oxygen depletion alert.
机组人员
All crew members,
请取回加压装和头盔
please retrieve compression suits and helmets.
重复,维生系统警告
Repeat, life support warning.
缺氧警报
Oxygen depletion alert.
机组人员
All crew members,
请取回加压装和头盔
please retrieve compression suits and helmets.
快走…
Go...
缺氧警报
Oxygen depletion alert.
机组人员请取回加压装和头盔…
All crew members please retrieve compression suits and helmets...
这个吸入器会让你轻松些
This inhaler will give you some relief.
穿上加压衣装
Get your suit on
我去拿头盔过来
and I'll grab us some helmets.
不,等等,这里
No, wait! Over here!
快点
Quickly!
缺氧警报
Oxygen emergency.
启动封锁规程
Lockdown protocol is enacted.
缺氧警报
Oxygen emergency.
启动封锁规程
Lockdown protocol is enacted.
我去找人帮忙
I'll get help.
搞甚…
What the...
到底发生什么事?布莱斯
What the hell is happening, Brice?
宇宙飞船氧气值低于15%时
Once the ship hits 15 percent oxygen levels,
会自动封锁
it automatically goes into lockdown.
氧气?为何我们在失去氧气
Oxygen? Why are we losing oxygen?
我不知道,可能有泄漏
I don't know. It could be a leak.
可能是机械故障
Maybe a mechanical malfunction.
什么叫「你不知道」
What do you mean you don't know?
我的专长是导航,好吗
I am goddamn navigation wonk, right?
这不是我的领域
This is not my area.
所以我只能告诉你系统诊断
So, all I can tell you is the system diagnostics
陷入了某种循环
are stuck in some kind of loop.
无法告诉我哪里有问题,如何修复
It won't tell me what's wrong, how to fix it,
而且我无法破解
and I can't break it!
我们有多长时间可以尝试解决
How long do we have to figure this out?
加压衣装应该至少能供氧一小时
Well, the suits should be good for at least an hour of oxygen.
那没穿上的人呢
For anyone who wasn't able to get a suit on?
我们处于封锁状态
We're in lockdown
只剩下每一区各自的氧气
and all we have left is the oxygen we have in each section,
现在平均是13%
but right now we're averaging 13 percent,
而且还在下降
and it's still dropping.
我不知道他们用了什么编码
I don't know what coding they've used.
我无法破解
I can't crack this open.
维生系统主任在哪里
Where's chief life support?
真是个好问题
That's a great goddamn question.
我们已发出传唤令
Well, we put out the summons.
所有人应该在各自的岗位
All personnel should be manning their stations!
去找他,然后马上把他带来
Look him up, find him, get his a** in here now!
每个甲板都要有一队团队
We need a team on every deck.
看我们能否找到故障源头
See if we can find the source of the malfunction.
中尉
Lieutenant.
若软件无法诊断原因
If software can't diagnose the cause,
也许我们能靠删减法排除
maybe we can through process of elimination.
你,跟我来
You, come with me.
我们从前面开始,一路往后走
We're gonna start at the front, work our way back,
找出问题
and find the problem.
贾斯珀戴兹主任
Chief Jasper Dades.
你在哪里
What is your location?
贾斯珀戴兹,回报行踪
Jasper Dades, identify yourself.
中♥央♥司令部需要你,立即报到
You're wanted in Cent-Com, stat!
为何要这么久
What is taking so long?
沙夏不想破坏门锁
Sasha doesn't want to damage the lock.
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表