剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
对,但没有程序,它们完全没用
I did. But they're worthless without the programming.
少来了,威廉
Oh, come on, William.
我们认识多久了
How long have we known each other?
我们都知道你完成了
We both know you finished it.
你只是从来没把它交给我
You just never gave it to me.
不是
Not true.
我真的赌上了我的性命
I'm literally betting my life on it.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我们已经在星球上部署了装置
We already deployed the devices on the planet.
我只需要你把程序
I only need you to beam down the programming
和启动的必要参数传送过来
and the parameters necessary to activate them.
就算我有程序
And even if I had the programming,
我为什么要给你
why would I give them to you?
因为我会保证你的安全
Because I'll guarantee your safety
让你在比邻星B度过奢华的余生
to live out your life on Proxima B in luxury.
那可是你的梦想
Your dream.
没有海伦娜,对我来说毫无意义
It's meaningless to me without Helena.
拜托
Come on.
只要你有床,就会有别的女人
You'll be in bed with another woman as soon as you have a bed.
去死吧,伊夫林
Go screw yourself, Evelyn.
让他去禁闭室待一阵子
Let him rot in the brig for a while.
他会改变心意的
He'll change his mind.
以前我愿意牺牲我的左手
There was a day I would have given my left arm
只求能跟你和伊夫林麦朵共处一室
to have been in the same room as you and Evelyn Maddox.
那句话是怎么说的
What is it they say?
千万别见到你的英雄
Never meet your heroes?
抱歉让你失望了
Well, I'm sorry to disappoint.
她部署的装置有用吗
Do the devices she deployed even work?
当然有用
Of course they work.
是我设计的
I designed them.
如果伊夫林能在赤道上
If Evelyn deploys my super electromagnets
正确部署我的超级电磁铁
properly on the equator,
我只需要设定适当的参数
I simply have to program them with the proper parameters
推动地球的磁极
to push against the planet's magnetic poles
慢慢让它旋转即可
and slowly spin it up.
那你为什么不接受她的条件
Then why didn't you take the deal she offered?
因为我了解伊夫林
Because I know Evelyn.
如果我满足她的要求,她会杀了我
If I give her what she wants, she'll kill me...
还有你
and you.
如果你不给她呢
What happens if you never give it to her?
最后她还是会杀了我们
Eventually, she'll still kill us,
但至少这样能帮我们拖延时间
but at least this buys us time.
我们有重大发现
We've uncovered something very promising.
布莱斯中尉…
Lieutenant Brice, Lieutenant Brice!
天大的好消息
It's amazing news!
是吗?你长出恒齿了吗
Is it? Did you get your grown-up teeth?
我们知道他们为什么
We figured out why they need the recluse spider's DNA so much.
这么需要隐遁蛛的DNA了
我们交叉比对了
We cross-referenced the Ark 3 historic archives
方舟三号♥的历史档案和这个物种…
with this particular species of...
蜘蛛的毒液是克兰普金斯症的解药
The spider's venom is the cure for Klampkins.
慢点,是解药的成分之一
Slow down. It's a component of the cure.
让我猜猜
And let me guess.
你没有其他成分
You don't have the other components?
我甚至不知道它们是什么
Well, I don't even know what they all are.
你当然不知道了
Of course you don't.
文章上只说…
Well, the article only said...
科学家把它结合另外两种
that the scientists combined it with the other 2 ingredients
他们一直在实验的成分,还成功了
they've been experimenting with, and it worked.
所以它能治愈人类的克兰普金斯症
So it actually cured Klampkins in people?
施打的人百分之百都痊愈了
100% of the people they gave it to.
我觉得后面还有个「但是」
I'm sensing there's a 'but' coming.
当他们试图量产时
Well, when they tried to mass produce it,
蜘蛛已经濒临绝种了
the spiders were already endangered.
药厂没有放慢生产速度
Pharma companies didn't slow production
好繁殖更多蜘蛛
so they could breed more spiders.
他们反而把剩下的蜘蛛都用光
Instead, they burned right through the remaining population
蜘蛛就绝种了
and the spider went extinct.
史密森尼美国艺术博物馆的
Didn't they have it in the Smithsonian DNA repository?
DNA库里不是有吗
被反科学人士烧掉了
That got burned down by anti-science protesters.
伦敦的也是
So did the one in London.
但好消息是
But here's the good news.
那种蜘蛛的DNA
There are still several samples of the DNA
还有好几个样本
from that particular spider,
分布在很多艘方舟上
and it's spread across a whole bunch of the arks.
其中一艘就是方舟一号♥
And one of them is Ark one?
但我猜不是方舟三号♥或15号♥
But I'm guessing, not Ark 3 and not Ark 15.
难怪方舟15号♥这么想要我们的
So that's why Ark 15 wanted ours so badly.
你知道这代表什么吧
You know what that means, right?
对,表示那里有人有克兰普金斯症
Yeah, it means that someone over there has Klampkins.
我敢打赌一定是重要人物
And I'm betting it's someone important.
饿了吗
Hungry?
大概吧
I guess.
介意我一起坐吗?我快饿死了
Mind if I sit with you? I'm starving.
随便,这是你的房♥间
Whatever. It's your room.
不,是你的
No, it's yours.
我们有很多这样的房♥间
We have a bunch of rooms like this.
我的在隔壁
Mine's next door.
希望有一天我们能搬进同一个房♥间
And I hope that you and I will move into a room together one day.
我知道我们还没那么了解彼此
I know we don't know each other that well yet,
但等你更了解我之后你就会明白了
but I think once you get to know me better, you'll see.
我们是天造地设的一对
We would be perfect together.
蓝恩上尉和楚斯特先生
Are Lieutenant Lane and Mr Trust in rooms like this, too?
也被关在这样的房♥间吗
不,他们在禁闭室
No, they're in the brig.
他们不是我的朋友,你才是
They're not my friend like you are.
如果我是你的朋友
If I'm your friend,
你表达的方式还真奇怪
you have a funny way of showing it,
竟然把我关起来
keeping me locked up.
抱歉,安格斯
Well, I'm sorry, Angus,
但你得先证明我能信任你
but you have to prove that I can trust you first.
为什么?我显然无法信任你
Why? Obviously I can't trust you.
你怎么能那么说?我救了你一命
How can you say that? I saved your life.
从谁手里
From what?
在我看来,你只是没杀掉我而已
Far as I can tell, you saved me from you.
你和你妈想杀了我和我所有朋友
You and your mom tried to kill me and all my friends.
你这么想,我很遗憾
I'm sorry you see it that way.
但另一方面
On the other hand,
蓝恩上尉真的救了你一命
Lieutenant Lane really saved your life.
你本来会死在方舟三号♥上…
You'd be dead on Ark 3 and...
等等,你为什么会在方舟三号♥上
Wait a minute, why were you on Ark 3?
我是登舰攻击小队的一员
I was part of a boarding party.
你这么聪明,有时却很笨
For someone so smart, you sure are stupid sometimes.
所以…你妈在方舟15号♥用她的大枪
So...So after your mom killed everyone on Ark 3
杀了方舟三号♥上所有人后
with her big gun on Ark 15,
她还派了一支登舰攻击小队
she sent a boarding party?
当然了
Of course.
我们必须找到DNA
We had to find the DNA.
我们都不知道方舟一号♥上有DNA库
We didn't know there was a DNA vault on Ark one
直到蓝恩上尉带我去看
until Lieutenant Lane showed me.
我猜你们也没在方舟三号♥上找到
Oh, well, I guess you didn't find it on Ark 3 either.
一直没机会去找
Never got to look for it.
我们有五个人
There 5 of us,
但有一群方舟三号♥的笨蛋
but a bunch of the Ark 3 idiots
穿着紧急舱外活动装进行修复
were suited up in EVA suits making repairs.
他们杀了我们三个人
They killed 3 of us.
加上罗斯就是四个了
4 if you count Ross.
然后我把他们全杀了…
And then I killed all of them when...
那些人都是你杀的
You killed all those people?
不然我还能怎么办
Well, what else would I do? It was me or them.
不是他们死就是我亡
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表