剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
(所以我需要一位志愿者)
(so I'm asking for a volunteer.)
(一个愿意牺牲自己)
(Someone who's willing to sacrifice themselves,)
(让我们其他人活下去的人)
(so the rest of us can live.)
这处境极为艰难
This is an impossible situation,
但如果有人不这样做
but if someone doesn't do this,
我们的旅程到此为止
our journey ends here.
我来吧
I'll do it.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
我没看到有人举手,你看到吗
Well, I don't see anyone else with their hand raised, do you?
我们没办法再等了
We can't wait exactly wait around until nuts up.
我不能批准你这么做
I can't clear you for this.
你的膝盖受伤了
Not with that knee.
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
我们需要身体健全的人
We need someone able-bodied.
我的膝盖没问题
There's nothing wrong with my knee.
那不重要
It doesn't matter.
我们不能失去唯一的领航员
We can't afford to lose our only navigator.
我来吧
I'll do it.
莎朗…
Sharon...
你即将得到你想要的了
You're about to get what you wanted.
什么?我不想这样得到
What? I didn't want it this way.
听我说,你会是很棒的领导者
Listen to me. You're gonna be a great leader.
你之前不是这样说的
That's not what you said before.
把团队看得比自尊重要就可以了
Well, just put the crew before your ego.
我们至少能先讨论一下吗
Can we at least just discuss this first?
我们快没时间了
We're running out of time.
莎朗
Sharon.
你是在开玩笑吧
You've gotta be kidding me.
怎么了
What is it?
先给我10分钟再行动
Give me 10 minutes before you do this.
你在做什么 答应我
-What are you doing? -Just promise me.
你在做什么 答应我
-What are you doing? -Just promise me.
你最好有很好的理由
You better make this good,
因为我最不想做的
because the last thing I wanna be doing
就是把所剩不多的时间花在你身上
is spending what little time I might have left with you.
听说你们在找志愿者
I heard you're looking for a volunteer.
你是说你吗
You mean you?
对
Yep.
这是自杀任务 我知道
-It's a suicide mission. -I know.
我为什么要信任你
Why should I trust you?
因为这艘船上有一件事
Because there's something on this ship
你必须要知道
that you need to know about.
有人自愿
I have a volunteer.
史宾斯,你疯了吗
Spence, have you lost your mind?
我们需要自愿者,这里就有一个
Look, we want a volunteer, we have one.
我能说话吗
Can I talk?
我知道没人理解我做的事
I know no one understands what I did.
你割破了一个人的喉咙
Well, you slit a man's throat.
不能理解也很正常
It wasn't exactly subtle.
我做的一切都是为了保护大家
Everything I did was to keep people safe,
我准备好拯救方舟一号♥和任务了
and I'm ready to do this to save Ark One and the mission.
为什么有人要相信你这种人♥渣♥
Why should anyone believe an a**hole like you?
抱歉,艾莉萨
I'm sorry, Alicia.
好吗?我从来无意伤害你 闭嘴
-Okay? I never meant to hurt you. -Shut up!
为什么有人要相信你
Why should anyone believe you?
因为他相信
Because he does.
蓝恩,你在替他担♥保♥吗
Lane, are you vouching for him?
我想是吧
I guess I am.
反正你们都会杀了我
You're gonna kill me anyway.
我们还没讨论你的刑期
We haven't even discussed your sentence.
让我在死前做点好事吧
Just let me do something good before I die.
发生什么事
What is this?
就让他去做吧
Just let him do it.
我需要更多保证
I'm gonna need more than that.
听着,你想我相信你是我们的领袖
Look, you wanted me to trust you as our leader.
现在我需要你相信我是你的副手
Now, I need you to trust me as your number 2.
他是最佳人选,我们不能失去你
He's the man for the job, and we can't lose you.
没时间了,必须有人挺身而出
We're out of time. Someone has to do this now.
你不需要相信他,莎朗,相信我
You don't have to trust him, Sharon. Just me.
这套服装是设计来抵挡太阳辐射的
This suit is designed for solar radiation,
不是原子辐射
not atomic radiation.
它最多只能推迟影响
Best it can do is slow the effects.
我们会追踪你的进度
And we'll track your progress.
你们抵达时,伊娃会打开每个隔板
Eva will open each bulkhead as you come to it.
别停下来
Do not stop.
继续前进
Just keep moving.
机不可失,川特
It's now or never, Trent.
好的
Okay.
他准备好了
He's ready.
打开第一道隔板,倒数,3…
Opening first bulkhead in 3...
2…
2...
1!
开门
Door!
开门
Door!
开门
Door!
开门
Door!
我们逐渐失去讯号♥
We're losing the feed.
对…他在跑向高度辐射
Yeah...he's running into high radiation levels.
开门
Door!
快点,川特
Come on, Trent.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
快点
Come on.
开门
Door!
开门
Door!
(失去讯号♥)
什么事
What's happening?
我们失去讯号♥了
We're losing the feed.
加油,你可以的
Come on. You got this.
艾娃,加油,快恢复讯号♥
Eva, come on. Get the feed back.
没办法
I can't.
开门
Door!
开门
Open door.
快开门
Open the damn door!
艾娃,快把门打开
Eva, get the goddamn door open now.
无法打开
It won't open!
川特,我们这边无法打开门
Trent, we can't open it from our end.
我无法…进去 再试一次
-I can't...get in. -Try again!
天啊
Man.
什么事
What's happening?
其中一扇门无法使用,他被困住了
One of the doors is inoperable. He's stuck.
无法使用是什么意思
What do you mean inoperable?
无法打开门
There's no way to open the door!
川特,你听到我说话吗
Trent, can you hear me?
川特,回答我
Trent, answer me!
少尉…快回报
Ensign...report!
各位,我们没时间了,快点
Guys, we are running out of time. Come on.
艾娃,开门
Eva, open the door.
我打不开
I can't!
他撑不到的,他暴露在辐射中
He's not gonna last! He's exposed to radiation!
我知道
I know!
快点,伊娃,你可以的
Come on, Eva. You got this.
快开门
Open the damn door!
她已经尽力了
She's doing her best!
我们得想办法
We need to think of something.
川特
Trent.
川特,听我说
Trent, listen to me.
你必须想办法
You need to find a way.
好的
Yeah.
记住你的任务
Remember your mission.
好的
Okay.
快点…
Come on...
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表