剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
Before the birds were gone.
我去过那里
I've been there.
没错
Yeah.
很美的公园
Beautiful park.
浪漫的相遇地点
What a romantic place to meet.
夏里斯为人浪漫吗
Was Harris a romantic?
是的,他很体贴
Yeah, he was sweet.
所以…
So...
我想你这么做,伊娃
here's what I want you to do, Eva.
只想着和夏里斯在一起的美好时光
I want you to only think of the good times with Harris.
别让你的思绪飘向悲伤的事
Don't let your mind drift to anything sad.
你觉得你能做到吗
Do you think you can do that?
而且我们需要你回收水…
And we need you to work on the water reclam...
花点时间
Take some time,
想想那些快乐的回忆
with those happy memories.
打起精神
Get a hold of yourself,
然后才去做中尉想你做的事
enough to do what the lieutenant here wants you to do.
然后等你完成后
And then after you do it,
再来告诉我你能想到的
come tell me all the happy stories you can think of
有关那型男的所有幸福故事
with that handsome man.
那里
There.
稍微倒带一点
Rewind a bit.
没错
Yeah,
那一定就是我们被击中的地方
that must be where it hit us.
但摄像头没有损坏
But the camera wasn't damaged.
它还能运作
It's still working out there.
一定有办法查看它看到的内容
I mean, there has to be a way to see what it saw.
我的猜测是
Well, my best guess is that
造成这个的原因引发了电磁脉冲
whatever did this triggered an EM pulse
促使摄像头关闭
which shut down the cameras.
看一下
Because look.
撞击后不久它们就恢复联机了
They came back online sometime after the hit.
如果真是如此
If that's the case,
视频就不可能恢复了
there's no way to recover the video
因为它从来就没有录下来
because it never recorded.
有进展吗
Any progress?
恐怕没有
Afraid not.
蓝恩中尉
Lieutenant Lane,
介意我们问你一些问题吗
do you mind if we ask you some questions?
关于什么
About what?
谋杀案当天16时你在哪里
Where were you at 1,600 ship time the day of the murder?
为什么
Why?
那正是那冒牌货被杀的时间
That's when that imposter was murdered.
什么?而你认为是我们其中一人
What? And you think one of us did it?
当时布莱斯中尉和我在一起
Lieutenant Brice was with me at that time.
我无法排除你的嫌疑
I cannot rule you out.
我有这艘船上大约150人为证
Me and about 150 other people on this ship.
在他遇害房♥间的键盘里的进入纪录
The entry log in the keypad to the room where he was killed
能告诉我谁进过房♥间
would have told me who entered the room,
纪录却被删除了
but the log was wiped.
所以呢
And?
而且你是四名仅有
And you're one of only 4 people who had access codes
足够权限删除信息的人之一
high enough to wipe the information.
所以你当时在哪里
So, where were you at that time?
我不必回答你的任何问题
I don't have to answer any of your questions.
我的阶级比你高
I outrank you.
我不是联邦总务署的
I'm not in the GSA.
你的阶级没有比我高
You have no rank over me.
供你未来参考
Just for future reference,
蓝恩不是那种特别欣赏
Lane's not really the type to find the whole
「你不是我老板」论点的人
'You're not the boss of me' argument particularly endearing.
你要停止责备自己
You have to stop blaming yourself.
你不可能预计到水联轴器会爆掉
I mean, you couldn't have anticipated a water coupling would blow.
是你建造的吗
Did you build it?
是伊娃的一位技师
One of Eva's techs did.
那应该算是他的错
Then if anything, it's his fault.
重点已经不是谁的错了
It doesn't much matter whose fault it is.
我们的水大约三天内就会耗尽
We're gonna run out of water in about 3 days,
而且会在约一周内渴死
and die of thirst in about a week.
这到底是什么刀
What the heck kind of knife is this?
那是一把猎刀
That's a hunting knife.
我爸爸会去打猎
My dad used to hunt
当以前家乡还有猎物时
when there was still game to hunt back home.
猎刀可以用作杀死动物和剥皮
That blade is made to kill and skin an animal.
你为什么会有它
Why do you have it?
这不是我的
It's not mine.
一定是从管道流出来的
It must have come out of the pipe.
这表示一定是有人
Which means someone must have dumped it
丢进有连接舱房♥的其中一个水槽
in one of the water tanks where they have hatch access.
然后跟水一起流出来
Then it flowed through the water,
卡了在那里
got lodged there,
然后就…
and bam.
天啊,你该不会觉得…
Oh, my gosh. You don't think...
这该不会是凶器吧
You don't think this is the murder weapon?
我们必须完成这个水回收装置
We have to get this water reclamation unit working.
斯塔克
Stark,
检查42J阀门的压力
check the pressure on valve 42J.
诺瓦克
Novak,
回报二号♥和四号♥的入水量
report on intake 2 and 4.
你还好吗?老大
You okay, boss?
不,不太好
No. Not really.
伊娃
Eva,
我知道你和夏里斯的事
I know about you and Harris.
我不是盲的,我们都看在眼内
I'm not blind. None of us are.
我们都能体谅你暂时休息…
And we will all understand if you take some time...
我没时间休息
I don't have time to take.
若我们不让这个装置运作起来
If we don't get this thing up-and-running,
我们都会渴死
we all die of thirst.
伊娃,你需要平复哀伤
Eva, you need to grieve.
我可以应付的
I can handle this.
你可以吗
Can you?
那为什么它还没启动
So why is it not up-and-running already?
我们还在努力
Well, we're working on it.
谢谢你的关心,沙夏
I appreciate your concern, Sasha.
真的
I do.
但你未够资格修理它
But you're not qualified to fix it.
你也一样
Neither are you.
有资格的都死了
Everyone who was qualified is dead.
只好轮到我
I'm next in line.
恕我直言
And no offense,
但我是最了解这艘船相关工程的人
but I'm the most up-to-date on this ship's engineering.
所以不帮忙就让开吧
So help or get out of way.
加纳特
Garnet.
谈一下
A word.
只要确保你了解情况就好
Just make sure you're on top of that.
什么事
What's up?
我只是要告知你
I'm just keeping you apprised.
我要再进行一次紧急舱外活动
I'm doing another EVA.
什么?为什么
What? Why?
要弄清到底是什么撞上我们
To figure out what the hell hit us.
还能为什么
Why else?
上次有一个人死了
A man died last time,
你能活着回来已经很幸运
and you're lucky you even made it back alive.
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
什么
What?
我们必须知道是什么击中我们
Look, we need to know what hit us.
派别人去吧
Send someone else.
你太重要了
You're too important.
你是我们唯一的领航员
You're our only navigator.
好吧…
Fine, okay.
你已经脑震荡了
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表