剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
抱歉,我不是故意发脾气的
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to lose my temper.
其他所有医生都在意外时死亡
All the other doctors died in the event,
我必须治疗所有伤者
and I'm left to deal with all these injured people
为每个人检查是否有冬眠后问题…
and checking everyone for post-hibernation problems...
你有休息吗
Have you rested at all?
从我们自沉睡中苏醒后还未休息
Since we came out of hibernation, no.
怎么能… 这怎么可以
-How can... -How can you not?
你也是普通人
You're only human.
锁上所有的门,禁止任何人进入
Look, lock all the doors, don't let anyone in,
好好睡一觉
and get some sleep.
这是命令
That's an order.
现在我要先失陪了
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我有职责在身
I have duties myself.
你必须留在这里观察
You need to say here for observation.
而你需要睡一觉了
And you need to get some sleep.
蓝恩,你还好吗
Lane, how you doing?
我死不了的
I'll live.
船怎么样了
How's the ship?
还好,只有一个十字横梁受影响
Yeah, I mean, only one cross member was affected.
还有五个多余的支柱
There's 5 more redundant struts,
所以结构还撑得住
so the structure's holding.
所以只是运气不好吗
So it's just bad luck that
我们在外面时它才塌陷
it chose to give way while we were out there?
对,肖尼克的运气特别差
Yeah, particularly bad luck for Scholnick.
他是个好人
He was a good guy.
没错…他是的
Yeah...he was.
你参加过他的婚礼,不是吗
You were at his wedding, weren't you?
感觉是上辈子的事了
It feels a lifetime ago.
其实是我
You know, I actually
介绍他的妻子凯莉给他的
introduced him to his wife, Kayley.
在她甩掉我以后
After she dumped my a**.
当然了,你比肖尼克
Of course you went out with Scholnick's wife
还早和他老婆交往
before he even did.
我敢赌你的婚礼致辞一定很精彩
I bet you gave quite the wedding speech.
不…
Oh, no...
我不被允许发表演讲
I was not allowed to make a speech.
其实我…
You know, I do,
我好奇家乡的人是否仍然生存
I do wonder if any of them are still alive back home.
好了
Hey,
先把注意力集中在这艘船上的人吧
let's just focus on the people here on this ship.
肖尼克死后,他们的疑问更多了
They're asking even more questions after Scholnick's death.
谣言越趋荒诞
Rumour mill's going crazy.
是蓄意破坏吗
Was it sabotage?
是杀死贾斯珀的人破坏了这艘船吗
Did the same person who killed Jasper sabotage the ship?
我们必须告诉他们一些事
We've gotta tell them something.
是的
Yeah, well,
可惜现在我们只能告诉他们…
unfortunately right now all we can tell them is...
我们真的不知道
we just don't know.
撞到了
There!
抱歉,我不是故意…
Sorry. I didn't mean to...
你是接管了维生系统的女孩
Hey, you're the girl who took over life support.
对,但我对水或其他…
Yes, but I can't do anything about the water or the...
等等…不是,他们…
Hey...no, they...
他们把你以前的工作给了我
they gave me your old job.
废弃物管理
Waste management,
所以…谢谢
so thanks for that.
抱歉,我不是故意害你的
Sorry. I didn't mean to saddle you with it.
不…等等
No...hey!
我是认真的
I mean it.
谢谢
Thanks.
我需要一份工作
I needed a job.
我以前在冷冻舱工作
I used to work the cryopod bay, so
现在明显不再需要人
that job's kind of gone.
而且我想有所贡献
And, look, I wanna contribute somehow, you know?
即使是处理人们的粪便
Even if it means dealing with people's s**t.
你知道你应该要把粪便
You know you're supposed to take
送去给安格斯,对吧
the faecal matter to Angus, right?
他要当成肥料
He uses it as fertiliser.
你还要负责生活灰水和尿液
You're also responsible for the grey water and the urine.
是的…当然了
Yes...of course.
我可不想忘了尿液
I don't want to forget the urine.
尿液很重要
Hey, urine's important.
它有95%是水
It's 95 percent water.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
不,我不知道
No, I did not know that.
我有很多东西要学
I have so much to learn.
另外5%是钠
Well, the other 5 percent is sodium,
钾、肌酐和氯
potassium, creatinine, and chloride.
我们唯一丢弃的是尿素
The only part we throw away is the urea.
抱歉,太多信息了
Sorry. Too much information.
不…没关系
No...it's okay.
你知道很多东西
You know a lot.
我是说…你是来自哪里的
I mean, where are you from, anyway?
某个人类废弃物大国吗
The great island of human waste?
辛辛那提,还待过伦敦
Cincinnati by way of London,
待过新非洲
by way of New Africa,
待过阿姆斯特丹
by way of Amsterdam.
所以人们永远听不出我的口音
That's why people can never figure out my accent,
也就是…
which is...
你在开玩笑
You were joking.
是的
Yep.
抱歉,我比较直白
Sorry, I have a tendency to be very literal.
我… 没关系…
-I... -It's okay...
无论如何,我很乐意带你熟悉环境
Anyway, I'd happy to show you around down there.
做熟以后其实很让人着迷的
It's really fascinating once you get into it.
我永远无法和你一样投入
I can't ever see getting into it like you.
但是…谁知道呢
But, hey, who knows?
你似乎很乐在其中
You seem really into it,
所以也许会感染到我
so maybe that'll rub off on me.
我会尽力感染你的
I'll do my best to rub off on you.
我是说…我得走了…
I mean, I have to go...
「我会尽力感染你的」
'I'll do my best to rub off on you?'
我在胡说八道什么
What does that even mean?
我们即将…
As we...
送这些灵魂
release these souls
进入他们最后的安息地
to their final resting places,
进入宁静的太空
into the peaceful calm of space,
愿意留下来见证的人就留下吧
let anyone who wishes to remain and bear witness do so.
其他人
Everyone else,
随意表达你们最后的敬意后
feel free to pay your last respects
就去忙你们的吧
and go about your business.
我爱你
I love you.
夏里斯
Harris!
住手…
Stop...
将人类遗骸弃入太空
Dumping human remains in space
是在浪费珍贵的资源
is a waste of valuable resources
我们可以将遗骸放入NOR桶里
when we could put them in the NOR drum.
这太聪明了
That's genius.
你想让遗骸变成堆肥放进NOR桶里
You wanna compost the remains in the NOR.
抱歉,NOR是什么
Sorry, NOR?
天然有机还原桶
Natural Organic Reduction drum.
这是一种加速堆肥机制
It's an accelerated composting mechanism.
船上有一个
We have one onboard to use on the planet
原本是我们到达星球后要用的
when we get there, but,
但我把它从仓库里拿了出来
I took it out of storage
用它来处理我们仅有的堆肥了
and fired it up to compost what little waste we have.
当然了
Of course you did.
我个人认为同类相食是一种亵渎
Personally, I think cannibalism is sacrilege.
同类相食?
Cannibalism?
谁说要同类相食了
Who's talking about cannibalism?
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表