剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
Yes.
确定燃料足以让我们到达该星球吗
And we're sure it's enough to get us to the planet with all the fuel?
绰绰有余
More than enough.
有想法吗
Thoughts?
我想我们应该这么做
Well, I think we should do it.
卡比尔医生?
Dr Kabir?
我们有麻烦了
We have a problem.
有人又打开药柜偷走了大部分的药
Someone got into the drug cabinet and stole most of the drugs again.
药没有被偷走,是我拿的
They weren't stolen. I took them.
什么
What?
你不能再吃药了,医生
You're done with the pills, Doctor.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我成年后大部分时间担任执法工作
I worked in law enforcement most of my adult life.
我一眼就能看出毒品成瘾问题
I know a drug problem when I see one.
你真大胆
How dare you?
我是医生
I am a doctor!
我比任何人都清楚
I know better than anyone
毒品会对人造成什么影响
what narcotics can do to a person.
我们都知道我说的不是毒品
We both know I'm not talking about narcotics.
我说的是安♥非♥他♥命♥
I'm talking about amphetamines.
什么也好
Whatever.
我知道滥用药物会有什么下场
I know what they do to a person if abused.
你以为我有多蠢
How stupid do you think I am?
你觉得我会那样糟蹋自己吗
Do you think I would compromise myself like that?
你如此看不起我吗 你吵够了吗
-Do you really think so little of me? -Are you done yelling at me?
注意一下,只有我一个人来
Notice, I'm here alone.
我要给你机会戒除毒瘾
I'm giving you this chance to beat your addiction.
如果你做得到,而且我会帮你
If you do that, and I will help you,
这件事就当我们私下解决
this will stay between the 2 of us.
我无意让情况失控
I didn't mean for it to get out of hand.
但其他医生都死了,只剩下我一个
But all the other doctors are dead, and I'm the only one left,
所以我开始靠吃药保持清醒
so I started taking them to stay awake
才能帮助我的病人
so I could help my patients.
我知道
I know.
但情况确实失控了
But it did get out of hand.
我想是吧
I guess so.
但是…
But...
万一我出现戒断反应时怎么办
What happens when I crash from withdrawal?
我必须随时待命
I have to be on call at all times.
没有其他医生了
There are no other doctors.
谁来照顾病人
Who will tend the patients?
我会负责
I will.
你真好,菲力斯
That's nice, Felix.
听着,我知道你受过军医实地训练
Look, I know you have field medic training,
但如果病人的状况更严重呢
but what if the patient or patients come in with something beyond that,
抱歉,你只受过基础训练
forgive me, rudimentary training.
不会的
They won't.
我们目前无风无浪
We're in a period of calm right now.
但如果有我无法处理的情况
But if something does come in that I can't handle,
我会打给你,你再教我
I'll call you and you'll walk me through it.
好吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
(方舟一号♥)
启动太阳防晒程序
Initialising sun protection now.
所有人员注意,准备加速
Attention all personnel, brace for acceleration.
大家找地方坐下或捉紧固定物
Everyone take a seat or grab ahold of something.
船帆即将开启,3、2、1
Window opens in 3, 2, 1.
你正中目标,布莱斯中尉
You hit the marks perfectly, Lieutenant Brice!
需要怀疑吗
Was it ever in any doubt?
准备打开船帆,就是现在
Ready to open sails, now!
(打开船帆)
快点
Come on!
做得好,各位
Good going, everyone.
我不想乌鸦嘴,但实在太完美了
I don't want to jinx it, but that couldn't have gone more perfectly.
你果然是乌鸦嘴,发生什么事
You jinxed it. What just happened?
恒星刚发出巨大耀斑
The star just threw off a massive solar flare.
撕裂了右舷船尾的帆
It tore a section of the aft starboard sail.
有其他损伤吗 没有
-Any other damage? -No.
但我们无法脱离恒星的重力
But we can't pull out of the star's gravity without all of the sails.
船帆未完全开启
意思是什么 意思是…
-Meaning? -Meaning,
我们会被弹回那颗恒星,着火焚烧
we'll be shot back towards the damn star and burn up
除非我们能尽快想出办法
unless we think of something very fast.
这里气温越发变热
It's getting frigging hot in here.
我们离那颗恒星太近了
We're getting too close to that star.
我尝试把更多能量转向控制温度
I've tried to reroute more energy to climate control,
但已经到极限了
but it's already pushed to the limit.
若我们不在20分钟内修好船帆
The heat will be the least of our problem,
高温会是最轻微的问题
if we don't fix the sail in the next 20 minutes.
我们要怎样做
How do we do that?
通常我会太空漫步,修复破损
Usually, I would do a spacewalk and make the repair.
只需要用夹钳调整一下即可
It would only take a few Slavinsky clamps.
但我们太接近了
But we're too close.
太阳辐射会烧死任何出去的人
The solar radiation would fry anyone who goes out there.
没错
Exactly.
但总得有人去做
But someone has to.
太好了
Great.
所以最大的希望
So our best hope is asking someone to do another suicide mission.
就是找人再次执行自杀任务
由我去
I'll do it.
你为什么总是嫌命长?兄弟
What is it with you and your death wish, buddy?
不是嫌命长
It's not a death wish.
有人也许能做到,而不会害死自己
There is someone who may be able to do it without it being a suicide.
我
Me.
我其中一个缓步动物DNA链
One of my tardigrade DNA strands
就是比你们更能承受太阳辐射
is to withstand more solar radiation than any of you.
但你会接触的辐射量
But you'd be exposed to at least twice
至少是一般人类能承受的两倍
what an average human can handle.
你能承受多少
How much can you take?
我不知道,从未测试过
I don't know. It was never tested.
霍尔医生担心如果失败会杀死我
Dr Hall was afraid it would kill me if it didn't work.
若基因修改无法保护你呢?你会死
And what if your changes don't protect you? You'll die.
如果我不尝试,我们全部人也会死
If I don't try, we all die.
我是加纳特,正前往五号♥气密舱
This is Garnet. Headed for Airlock 5.
紧急舱外活动,准备宇宙飞行服和头盔
Have a suit and helmet ready for an immediate EVA.
华氏108度,持续上升,摄氏42度
108 Fahrenheit and rising in here. 42 degree Celsius.
我到A12主桅杆了
I've arrived at Mast A-12.
正在爬上受损船帆
Climbing out to the damaged sail.
(系好绳子)
(Keep yourself tethered.)
有自大先生关心,真是受宠若惊
That's rich, coming from Mister 'I know what I'm doing here.'
小心一点
Just be careful.
你感觉如何?我指辐射方面
How are you feeling? Radiation-wise, I mean?
皮肤感觉像严重晒伤
Skin's feeling like a bad sunburn.
目前还能忍♥受
Tolerable, so far.
正在接近损伤处
Approaching the damage.
好的
Okay.
现在从折痕底部拉它出来
Now, pull the folded piece from the base of the fold.
小心别破坏任何隔层
Careful not to damage any of the cells.
现在,使用夹钳
Now, use your Slavinsky clamps
重新固定船帆在32B和32C的桅杆上
to reattach the sail to the mast hold 32B and 32C.
好了
Done.
好了,我会从这里调整
Okay, I'm going to trim it from here.
坐稳了
Hold on tight.
(船帆运作中)
加纳特?
Garnet?
加纳特,你还好吗
Garnet, are you okay?
(不太好,我要回来了)
(Not really. Coming back in.)
我们在气密舱见
I'll meet you at the airlock.
加纳特已在气密舱,外门已关闭
Garnet is in the airlock. Outer door is sealed.
(完全加压倒数…)
(加压完成)
加纳特…
Garnet...
加纳特
Garnet.
她有脉搏
She has a pulse.
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表