剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
安格斯和我的传感器
Angus' and my sensor,
侦测到大量破坏我们船舰的物质
it detected a whole bunch of the stuff that damaged our ship.
我们得确认接近行星是否安全…
We had to find out if it was safe to approach the planet, so...
所以你先派布莱斯过去
So you sent Brice ahead.
真聪明
Smart move.
我也会这么做
I would've done the same.
我不会派伊娃去,但又能怎么办呢
Wouldn't have sent Eva, but, I mean, what can you do?
(就算以矮行星来说,这也太小了)
(This is tiny, even for a dwarf planet.)
(未侦测到危险物质)
没有理由
This doesn't make any sense.
我扫描了整个行星表面
I've scanned the whole surface.
两种元素都没有侦测到
We're not detecting either element.
没有U-238或破坏性物质吗
No U-238 or the destructive stuff?
你检查过设备了吗
Did you check the equipment?
那是莎朗加纳特的声音吗
Is that Sharon Garnet I hear?
很高兴你还活着,姐妹
Glad you're alive, sister.
很高兴还活着
Glad to be alive.
欢迎回来,中尉
Welcome back, Lieutenant.
回答你的问题,我检查了扫描仪
To answer your question, I ran the scanner check.
一切正常
It's working fine.
它侦测到所有其他元素
It detects every other element, but no U-238 or the acid stuff.
但没有U-238或酸性物质
It detects every other element, but no U-238 or the acid stuff.
我们真的得为那玩意想个名字
We really have to come up with a name for that stuff.
不如叫「艾莉萨超级强酸」
How about Aliciaminium?
还是不要
Or not.
扫描仪只能扫描视线可及之处
The scanners can only scan line-of-sight surfaces.
会否在小行星的另一边
Could it be on the other side of the planetoid?
布莱斯,绕过去看看
Hey, Brice, swing around and check.
收到
Roger that.
该死…
-Oh, s**t! -S**t!
抱歉,我没听清楚,请重复
Sorry, I didn't get that. Please repeat.
你们一定不会相信的
Well, you guys aren't going to believe this,
U-238和艾莉萨超级强酸…
but, the U-238 and the Aliciaminium...
它们在另一艘船上
They're on another ship.
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表