剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
你看起来不一样了
You look different.
你注意到了,我改变了他的发型
You noticed. I changed his hair.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
我喜欢以前的发型
I liked it before.
(我需要你回工程部)
(I need you back in engineering.)
现在吗?我几乎没吃东西
Now? I barely got to eat.
(带你的食物来吧)
(Bring your food.)
我得走了
I have to go.
蓝恩
Lane.
你想解释一下吗
You wanted to explain?
川特牺牲自己,确保楚斯特存活
Trent sacrifised himself to ensure the Trusts' survival,
而且他告诉我
and he told me
是因为他知道我理解情况有多严重
because he knew I'd understand the gravity of the situation.
所以你一直都在骗我吗
So all this time you've been lying to me?
我没说谎
Well, I didn't lie.
你隐瞒实情
You lied by omission.
你赢得我的信任,甚至我的友谊
You earned my trust, my friendship even,
只是为了守住这个秘密吗
just so you could keep this secret?
不是那样的,我们的友谊是…
Well, that's not true. Our friendship was...
是真的
well, it is real.
我为什么要相信你
Why should I believe you?
据我所知,你几周来说和做的一切
For all I know, everything you've ever done and said
都是为了楚斯特
over the past few weeks has been in service of the Trusts,
而不是为了当我的副手
and not as my number 2.
我不能冒险让所有人知道他们存在
I couldn't risk their existence leaking to the entire crew.
我没说你必须告诉所有机组人员
I'm not saying you had to tell the whole damn crew,
但你应该要告诉我的 或是我
-but you should've told me. -Or me.
我们是朋友
We're supposed to be pals.
若你连这么重要的事
If you can't trust Brice and me,
都无法信任布莱斯和我
with something as critical as this,
那我们也无法信任你
then we can't trust you.
莎朗
Sharon.
实时生效
Effective immediately,
我要解除你的职务
I am relieving you of your duties,
还有除去你的中尉军衔
and stripping you of your rank of lieutenant.
你不是认真的吧
You're not serious.
你不能这样做
You can't do this.
她可以,而且她应该这样做
She can, and she should.
从现在起,你不再是这艘船的军官
As of this moment, you are no longer an officer on this ship.
你连接负质量产生器了吗
Did you connect the negative mass generator?
是的,而且负质量密度计
Yep, and the negative energy density meter
已连接宇宙飞船的前向推进系统
is hooked up to the ship's forward propulsion system.
我对这艘船了如指掌
I know everything about this ship.
我完全不知道你刚才说的是什么
I don't have a damn clue what just said.
这是基础理论物理学
It's basic theoretical physics.
虽然我猜这不再是只是理论了
Although I guess it's not that theoretical anymore.
你猜?
You guess?
所以让我们的船冲向未知的世界
So we're sending our ship hurtling into the unknown on a guess?
是全凭猜测的吗
严格来说,我们的船不会向直冲
Technically, our ship won't be hurtling.
它根本不会动
It won't move at all.
空间会在我们周围扭曲
Space will warp around us.
方舟三号♥利用这种技术,一切正常
Ark 3 was using the tech, and it worked just fine.
若启动它,我们死亡的概率有多大
What are our chances of dying if we turn this thing on?
我猜我们马上就知道了
Guess we're gonna find out.
我们抵达时应该受人夹道欢迎
We should've been honoured upon our arrival.
不需要保安
Not in need of security.
人类有很多种
Humans beings are many things,
包括无情和怀恨在心的野兽
including unforgiving and spiteful beasts.
我以为这里的情况会有所不同
I thought things would be different here.
我以为我们可以重新开始
I thought we could start over.
我这样做是为了我们
I did this for us.
因为我想挽回我老公
Because I wanted my husband back.
再次成为一对
To be us again.
自从机组人员突然醒来后
This crew have been working together to stay alive,
他们一直努力想生存
since they were abruptly woken up.
我们闯入了他们的旅程
We are interlopers in their journey.
向他们展现你的价值吧
So show them your value.
他们是谁
Well, who are they?
总工程师和维生系统主任
Chief Engineer and Chief of Life Support.
戴眼镜的是我们的常驻天才
The one in the glasses is our resident genius.
我们成功安装麦朵的改装
We've successfully installed the Maddox retrofit.
已经启动序列,正在运行
The start-up sequence is up and running.
只需启动超光速引擎就能上路
All we have to do is initiate FTL and then we'll be on our way.
我们很快就会到比邻星B了
We'll get to Prox B in no time.
你是说那狡猾的麦朵真的做到了吗
Are you saying that slimy serpent Maddox actually did it?
她解决了负质量问题吗
She resolved the negative energy problem?
没错,她依据你的所有研究里
Yes. She built on the foundational principles
所制定的基本原则,楚斯特先生
that you laid out in all your research, Mr Trust,
利用核电推进系统产生负质量
using the NEPS to create negative energy.
解决方案简单,但过分简单和冒险
That's a simple solution. It's too simple, and it's too risky.
说话的人在全大♥陆♥喷洒危险化学品
Says the man who sprayed a dangerous chemical over a whole continent.
这样死去太冤枉了
It would be a shame to die,
如此努力求存,却因故障开关死去
by flipping one faulty switch after working so hard to stay alive.
没有什么故障开关
There's no faulty switch.
你何时成为超光速引擎的专家了
And how long have you been an expert in faster than light retrofits?
低于光速越久就要燃烧更多U-238
Every minute we go sub-light, the more U-238 we burn through,
就越不可能有足够燃料
and the less likely we'll have enough to fuel the negative energy
跳跃到超光速
to jump to FTL.
是真的吗
Is that true?
是的
Yes.
但燃料会在超光速行进时再生
But it regenerates fuel at FTL.
听着,伊夫林喜欢投机取巧
Look, Evelyn liked to take shortcuts.
我们必须确保她没有取巧
We just need to make sure that she didn't take any
对待这么重要的东西
with something as important as this.
你不能叫我们不使用这项科技
You can't tell us not to use the tech,
只因为你不喜欢发明它的女人
just 'cause you don't like the lady who invented it.
伊娃?
Eva?
它在方舟三号♥上运行良好
It worked fine on Ark 3.
根据视频,在方舟15号♥也正常运作
Based on the video, it worked on Ark 15, too.
布莱斯,有想法吗
Brice, opinion?
我信任伊娃和艾莉萨
I trust Eva and Alicia.
所以若我们现在不这么做
So if we don't do this now,
我们就可能不会有足够燃料做了吗
there's a chance we might not have enough fuel to do it at all?
等得越久,概率越小
Every minute we wait lessens the chances.
听起来我们别无选择
Sounds like we don't have a choice.
启动比光速更快的移♥动♥
Initiate faster-than-light travel.
好的
Okay.
拜托一定要成功…
Please work...
比邻星B,我们来了
Proxima B, here we come.
超光速引擎稳定
FTL is stable.
我们怎么了
What's happening to us?
我们怎么了
What's happening to us?
我警告过你们了
I warned you.
简单的解决方案
A simple solution.
过分简单
Too simple.
而且过分冒险
And too risky.
你们应该相信我的
You should've trusted me.
我们能从这里退出超光速吗
Can we drop out of FTL from here?
我不能
I can't.
我们必须去引擎室 怎么去
-We have to get to the engine room. -How?
我们要追随未来的自己
We follow our future selves.
跟我来
Follow me.
专注于目的地
Just focus on the destination.
要怎样做
How?
时间会赶上我们的目标
Time will catch up to our goal,
只要你们专心想着要去哪里的话
if you just keep in your head where you need to go.
跟我来
Follow me.
专注于目的地
Focus on the destination.
不像听起来那么容易
Not as easy as it sounds.
我们是怎么来到这里的
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表