剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Tastes like leather and sweat.
味道像混着汗水的皮革
Mikey, Mikey.
麦奇 麦奇
Down here. I need your help.
我在下面 我需要你的帮助
Leo?
李奥
Down here. Hurry.
下面 快点
Am I glad you're back.
真高兴你回来了
You wouldn't believe it, dude.
说了你都不相信 兄弟
There's another turtle.
还有另一只乌龟
That's funny.
那可真有意思
I actually believed it.
实际上我相信你的话
Daddy, daddy, look at all the cool stuff!
爸爸 爸爸 看看那些酷酷的东西
Oh, daddy, look at the neat lamp.
爸爸 看看那台精致的灯
Isn't it past your bedtime?
你不是该上♥床♥睡觉了吗
I want it, I want it, I want it,
我要 我要 我要这个
I want it, I want it, I want it.
我要 我要 我就要
Maybe it's better the guys aren't here to see this.
也许大伙们看不到这一幕更好
Definitely not my night.
我今夜好悲催
Mikey?
麦奇
Oh, no.
这下糟了
Mikey.
麦奇
Still breathing.
还活着
Why?
为什么
Why are you doing this?
为什么你要做这么做
The others hold you back,
他们拖你后腿
limit your potential.
限制了你的潜能
You don't need 'em,
你不需要他们
just like you said.
就像你说的
No.
才不是
They're my brothers.
他们是我的兄弟
I never wanted this.
我从没想过要这样
There's no turning back now.
现在已经没有回头路了哦
Stop! I won't let you hurt him!
住手 我不会让你伤害他的
I'm not here to fight you.
我来不是跟你打架的
But I want to fight you.
但我想跟你打
You're not Spike.
你不是斯派克
You're some kind of warped monster--
你只是个心灵扭曲的怪物
A deranged, hideous freak.
是个丑陋的神经病怪胎
We could make a good team, Raphael.
我们合作会无往不胜的 拉斐尔
But you're a fool,
但你是个笨蛋
just like your brothers.
就跟你的兄弟们一样
Slash is back.
斯莱士回来了
Raph's in trouble.
拉斐现在有麻烦
Raph's fighting him?
拉斐在跟他战斗吗
Not really fighting.
也不是真的战斗
More like getting stomped into green goo.
更像是等着被踩扁龟壳
Come on.
快走吧
I spent years watching you train,
我观察你训练多年
learning your moves.
一直在学习你的招数
I know everything you can do.
所以你的招数我了如指掌
Not everything.
你还差得远呢
No! Get off of him!
不 放开他
Here you go, ruffles mcbearington.
来了哦 小熊嘟嘟
One nice cup of green tea.
一杯上好绿茶
No time for stealth.
没时间小心翼翼了
Would you care for some tea, Mr. Turtle?
你要喝杯绿茶吗 龟龟先生
Sorry, little girl.
抱歉 小姑娘
I really need to grab your tea and take off.
我得把你的茶带走了
I'll scream if you go, Mr. Turtle.
你走的话我会喊人的 龟龟先生
My daddy's room is right next door.
我爸爸就在隔壁房♥间里
Slash, you see?
斯莱士 看到没有
That's what real friends do.
那才是真正的朋友所为
They stand up for each other.
真正的朋友要互相帮助
I'd rather be like my brothers than you any day.
不论什么时候 我都宁愿能像我的兄弟们
Was that a compliment?
刚才他是在表扬我们吗
No, no, no, no, no.
不不不不不
You have to hold your pinky out.
你拿茶杯时得伸出小拇指
I don't really have a pinky.
我好像没有小拇指
Are there other talking turtles like you?
还有别的龟龟跟你一样会说话吗
Nope.
没有
Just me-- Mr. Imaginary Turtle.
就只有我幻想龟龟会说
Raph? Leo!
拉斐 李奥
Having...tea time?
你在... 喝茶吗
Next time I'll bring the tea.
下次我带茶来喝
Bye, Mr. Turtle.
再见 龟龟先生
It's over, Raphael.
结束了 拉斐尔
You've lost.
你输了
A true warrior's spirit.
真正的勇士精神
We're the same, you and me.
你和我 我们是一样的
We are nothing alike.
我们根本不一样
You're pure evil.
你就是恶魔
So what's with the new turtle?
那只新龟龟怎么样了
Long story. Look out!
说来话长了 小心
Been looking forward to that for a long time.
这一刻我期待很久了
That's it. It's over.
够了 行了
That's right, Raph.
说得对 拉斐
We're not like the others.
我们跟别人不一样
They're weak, but we're powerful.
他们软弱 但我们很强大
Our anger makes us strong.
我们的愤怒让我们强大
Meditate on this.
试试这个
Spike!
斯派克
Spike!
斯派克
No!
不要
You guys all right?
你们还好吧
Yeah, thanks to you.
还好 多亏了你
What happened to Spike?
斯派克这是怎么了
That was Spike?
那是斯派克吗
Fill you in later, dude.
详细情况以后再跟你说
He's gone.
他不见了
Well, he's still out there...
他依旧还在
Somewhere.
在某个地方
Go up. Up!
往上 上
No, down, down. Eye beam!
不 往下 下 眼光波
Use the eye beam!
快用眼光波
Grab that power-up.
提升战斗力
Oh, come on!
又死了
Got to use that eye beam.
刚才得用眼光波的
He's still out there somewhere.
他还活着 就在某个地方
Raphael, do you know what I do
拉斐尔 你知道
when I miss my loved ones from the past?
我想念别人时会怎么做吗
No.
不知道
I focus on the friends
我把心放在
I am surrounded by in the present.
身边的朋友上
Watch out.
小心
On your left.
左边左边
Your other left! Whoa.
再靠左 哇
Yeah! Good. Whoo!
耶 漂亮
Thanks, master Splinter.
谢谢您 斯普林特大♥师♥
Too fast, can't get me.
我身手快 你抓不到我
What's a guy got to do
要怎么做
to get in your little competition, huh?
才能参加你们的小比赛
Next game is all yours, dude.
下一轮让你玩 哥们
Sorry about Spike, Raphael.
斯派克的事很遗憾 拉斐尔
It's okay.
没事
You guys aren't too bad to hang out with either.
反正跟你们一起玩也不赖
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表