剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Slash, we have what we came for.
斯莱士 我们找到想要的了
See you got a new partner too, Raphael.
看来你也有个新搭档 拉斐尔
A human?
一个人类
You gonna betray him the way you betrayed me?
你会像背叛我一样背叛他吗
Still holding on to the past, huh, Spike?
还记恨着过去啊 斯派克
I told you, it's Slash now!
跟你说了 我现在叫斯莱士
I think we're in deep trouble.
我们碰上大♥麻♥烦了
My head.
我的头
Raph, ice me.
拉斐 让我冰敷一下
You should have never got involved, Casey.
你就不应该掺和进来 凯西
Slash and Newtralizer are way too powerful.
斯莱士和蝾螈子弹太强大了
Those two goons are nothing.
那两个笨蛋没什么大不了的
They lucked out.
他们是走运而已
Won't happen again.
下次我一定能打败他俩
Let's focus, people.
集中注意力 各位
We got two crazy mutants running around
现在有两个疯狂变异体在外面
blowing up the streets.
到处狂轰滥炸
I think we should shadow the Kraang
我觉得在他们再次出现前
until they show up.
我们应该尾随着克朗
Easy.
别紧张
Since Slash and the Newtralizer
鉴于斯莱士和蝾螈子弹
are using plutonium to power their teleportation,
在用钚作为瞬间移♥动♥的能源
we can look for traces of residual radiation.
我们可以通过剩余辐射找他们
Mikey, would you stop eating the Kraang locations?
麦奇 别吃掉克朗的地点了好吗
Hold on, D.
等等 多尼
I'm about to get the high score.
我马上就能上积分榜了
And...
快了
Intruders.
侵入者
Kraang must warn.
克朗必须发出警报
Let's do this.
开始吧
First we find Kraang communications.
首先我们要找到克朗通讯器
Then we blow this place to raka raka roka raka.
然后我们把这个地方炸个稀巴烂
Blow this place? Too dangerous.
炸掉这个地方 太危险了
What about the humans out on the street?
这条街上的人类怎么办
Remember the day we met?
还记得我们相遇的那天吗
The vow?
那个誓言
I owe you one. The name's Slash.
在下斯莱士 欠你个人情
I can't understand you.
我听不懂
I had to help you.
我必须帮你
These are the most insidious aliens
这些是存在于十维空间里
in the ten dimensions.
最为狡诈的外星人
They imprisoned me. They tortured me.
他们囚禁我 折磨我
I have made a vow never to rest
我向自己发誓
until I annihilate all of them.
在歼灭它们之前永不罢休
I'm with you, brother.
齐心合力 兄弟
Destroy the Kraang at any cost.
不计一切代价消灭克朗
"At any cost". Right, brother?
"不计一切代价" 对吧 兄弟
You think this is the place?
你们觉得是这里吗
Either that,
如果不是这里
or there's one bangin' party going on in there.
那么里面肯定在开一个超酷炫的派对
Come on, guys. Let's do this.
来吧 伙计们 开始吧
Hold up.
慢着
Who invited you on this stakeout, anyway?
是谁让你参与这次监视任务的
Casey Jones invited himself.
凯西·琼斯无需邀请
A Kraang communication orb.
一颗克朗通讯球
Exactly what I was looking for.
正是我要找的东西
Want to let me in on the plan?
不打算把计划跟我讲讲吗
In due time.
时辰未到
It's the Newtralizer.
是蝾螈子弹
I totally named that guy.
看我起的好名字
Actually, I named him.
其实是我起的
"Actually, I named him."
"其实是我起的"
Hit 'em hard and fast.
狠狠地揍它们
Except for you, Casey.
除了你 凯西
You hold back.
你殿后掩护
Eager for another beatdown, Donatello?
这么急着再挨一顿打吗 多纳泰罗
Leave him alone!
别动他
Casey!
凯西
Holy mackerel!
老天爷啊
Run!
跑呀
You guys all right?
你们没事吧
Yeah. We're cool.
我们没事
Cool? You would've been flattened if it wasn't for me.
没事 如果没我你早被压扁了
I've done the same for you, Raph.
我也救过你的命 拉斐
Oh, yeah? When was that?
是吗 什么时候
Like, dozens of times.
数都数不清了
If you didn't slow us down,
要不是你拖我们后腿
they would've never gotten away.
他们就不会跑掉
Are you kidding me?
你再说一次
Why? You think this is a joke?
怎么 你觉得我在开玩笑吗
You know what, Raph? Forget this.
懒得跟你说 拉斐 算了
I'm outta here.
我走了
Good.
很好
Just go.
慢走不送
Good. I'm going!
很好 告辞
Casey, wait. Hold on.
凯西 等等 别走
What?
怎么
If he's gonna act like a baby,
他要是老这么幼稚
I don't want his help.
我不稀罕他帮忙
Not cool, Raph.
这可不好 拉斐
People have feelings, dude.
人是有情感的 老兄
Real squishy feelings.
细腻脆弱的情感
Well, I'm not people.
我又不是人
This better be good, Donnie.
这最好不是个馊主意 多尼
What are we doing up here?
我们上这里来干什么
We are gonna listen in
我们要窃听
on everything Slash and the Newtralizer say.
斯莱士和蝾螈子弹的一切对话
While I was wrestling with slash,
当我在和斯莱士缠斗时
I slipped a spy-roach on him.
我往他身上放了只间谍蟑螂
We'll be able to hear everything
我们可以通过我的龟phone
they say through my t-phone.
听到他们所说的一切
I know, awesome, right?
很帅 是吧
I'm smart.
我太聪明了
Nice, and here I thought you were just getting beat up.
真不错 我以为你当时只是被揍成了猪头
Yeah, well, uh, I was multitasking.
这个嘛 一心多用嘿嘿
The Kraang orb revealed a new weapon.
我从克朗通讯球得知了一种新型武器
They're testing it on the docks at midnight.
午夜时分他们会在码头进行测试
We can use it to wipe out the Kraang once and for all.
我们可以用它一次性把克朗赶尽杀绝
We can destroy this whole stinkin' city.
顺便毁掉这个讨厌的城市
And every innocent human with it.
这城市里还住着很多无辜的人类
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
I'm here to take out Kraang,
我来这里是为了消灭克朗
not people.
而不是人类
Why should I care?
关我什么事
I'm not people.
我又不是人
Sounds oddly familiar.
这话很耳熟嘛
If it comes down to it,
如果真有必要的话
I won't take any chances, brother.
我绝对会永绝后患 兄弟
Okay, this just got real.
好吧 他们真要这么做了
Let's end this.
一锅端走起
Is that the new weapon they were talking about?
这就是他们说的那个新武器吗
Oh, doesn't look like much.
看起来不怎么样啊
Never mind.
当我没说
Kraang, over here.
克朗 这边
Move in the direction known as this way.
瞄准这个方向
Kraang targeting target.
克朗在瞄准目标
That is what is known as awesome.
这就叫作 太帅了
So here's the plan.
计划是这样
You distract the Kraang,
你去吸引克朗的注意力
I'll hijack the walker.
我去攻陷那个武器
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表