剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
April, can you stake out a rooftop
爱普莉尔 你能到屋顶上进行监视
and feed us the ship's coordinates?
告诉我们飞船的坐标吗
Me? I don't know anything about radar!
我吗 我对雷达一窍不通啊
What about your dad?
那你父亲呢
My dad?
爸爸
He barely lets me out of the house anymore.
他连门都不让我出
He's never gonna go for this.
更不会帮我的忙了
Please, April!
拜托了 爱普莉尔
Your dad's a scientist. We really need his help!
你♥爸♥爸是科学家 我们真的很需要他的帮助
I'll... I'll see what I can do.
我...想想办法吧
The bigger question is, how do we stop that ship?
还有一个更重要的问题 我们该怎么阻止飞船
We'll need something fast to catch it.
我们需要快速装备追上它
I call it...the T-rocket!
我叫它..."龟箭"
You want us to fly in that?
你要我们坐这玩意儿飞吗
Where are we going, Jupiter? Jupiter!
我们要去木星吗 木星
But that place is infested with space yeast!
那里有很多太空酵母啊
Time's up, team. We'd better move.
时间紧迫 赶紧出发吧
April, you guys in position?
爱普莉尔 你们就位了吗
Um, roger. I think.
我想是吧
It's kind of late for a school project, don't you think?
这个时间做功课是不是晚了点
It's, um, extra credit, dad.
是附加学分 爸爸
We're--we're tracking, uh, pigeon migration!
我们在...追踪鸽子的迁移
Yeah.
就是这样
What is going on here?
这是怎么回事
Is that the Kraang?
那不是克朗吗
Coordinates locked! This is it.
坐标确认 就是这个
If we explode, I swear I'll slap the green off you.
如果我们爆♥炸♥了 老子保证扇得你龟色全无
Launch!
发射
Help!
救命
Cool!
酷
Booyakasha---ooh!
我来也
Unh! I think we found the ship.
我们好像找到飞船了
It is the ones who call themselves the turtles.
是那群自称乌龟的生物
Kraang! We must alert Kraang!
克朗 我们必须警告克朗
Three little floating blobs of brains, that's it?
三个漂浮小脑泡 对吧
We could take these guys in our sleep.
睡着觉就能把它们搞定
We could take these guys in our sleep
我们闭着眼睛睡觉
and with our eyes closed.
都能把他们轻松搞定
Aw, sewer apples.
下水道苹果
Uh, where's its head?
它的头在哪
Biotroid, engage.
生物机器人 准备
Okay, maybe we were a little cocky.
好吧 也许我们有些自信过头了
The shipment!
那批货
It's mutag--unh!
是变异原
Come on, guys.
加油 伙计们
Bring it down.
把它打下来
This thing's too tough!
这家伙太难搞了
Oh, I got this!
看我的
No!
不要
No!
不要啊
April!
爱普莉尔
Dad?
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
No, no, no!
糟了
Dad...Oh, no. No. No!
爸爸 不 不要啊
All that mutagen.
那些变异原
You two are the biggest screw-ups ever!
你俩真是猪一样的队友
Well you could've grabbed one single canister!
那你怎么连一小罐都没抓住
Um, guys, you wanna focus?
伙计们 能专心抗敌吗
Kraang, the console that is broken must be made unbroken!
克朗 被破坏的控制台必须被修复
Butt cannons?
屁屁炮
It has butt cannons?
这家伙有屁屁炮
Biotroid, engage!
生物机器人 准备
Little help!
救个命呗
Stop! It's me, dad!
停下 是我 爸爸
April!
爱普莉尔
Please don't ground me, but--
没办法了 但...
Sorry, dad.
对不起 爸爸
Mikey, drop those Kraang!
麦奇 把它们弄下来
Done and done!
保证完成任务
Throwing star time!
扔星星啦
Kraang!
克朗
Left!
左
Okay!
就这样
How about we set a new course?
不如开启新旅程吧
Like the moon!
奔向月球
We gotta go!
我们快走
Let's move!
一起上
No!
不
Don't hurt him!
别伤害他
April!
爱普莉尔
Argh! Can this night get any worse?
还有比这更糟心的夜晚吗
Guys.
伙计们
I think that mutant was Mr.O'neil.
我觉得那个变异体是奥尼尔先生
How could you tell?
你怎么知道
You see many giant red-bearded middle aged bats lately?
你最近见过很多红胡子中年巨型蝙蝠吗
We gotta go after her!
我们得去追她
But what about all that mutagen?
但那些变异原怎么办
We got canisters spread all over the city!
它们被撒得满城市都是
It's gonna have to wait, Raph.
先等等吧 拉斐
April's dad comes first.
爱普莉尔的爸爸更要紧
I can't think, I can't think!
脑子停摆了 停摆了
I'm seriously stressing here!
压力山大死了
Okay, think calm thoughts.
好了 淡定出妙计
Think calm thoughts.
淡定出妙计
You think he's a vampire?
你觉得他是吸血鬼吗
Ya think he'll drink her blood and turn her into the undead?
会喝她的血让她拥有不死之身吗
Are you trying to freak me out!
你是想吓死我吗
Sensei, say we're, um, trying to catch a stray pet.
老师 我们想抓一只流浪宠物
Like a cat.
猫什么的
A cat?
猫么
Or maybe a-a parrot?
鹦鹉也行
Um, what's the best strategy?
有什么好办法吗
Food, of course.
当然是食物
Any animal can be lured by food.
食物是引诱动物的良方
So, what is this truly about?
所以到底是怎么回事
Uh, trying to... Um, nothing sensei.
我们想... 没什么 老师
Just talking about parrots like we usually do.
就跟平常一样聊聊鹦鹉
Food! It's so simple, it's brilliant!
食物 这招既简单又实用
What do bats eat?
蝙蝠吃什么
Rodents and other small invertebrates.
啮齿动物和小型无脊椎动物
Oh yeah, and bugs. The bigger the better.
还有虫子 越大越好
So where are we gonna find a huge bug?
我们到哪去找大虫子
Dress up some sorry sucker in a giant fly costume?
找个废柴给它套上虫子服吗
I kinda feel like bait.
我觉得自己像个饵
Oh, don't think of yourself as bait, Mikey.
千万别这么想 麦麦
This is your new superhero costume.
这是你的新超人制♥服♥
You could call yourself, um--
你可以称自己为
Turflytle! Tur-fly-tle.
飞蝶龟 飞 蝶 龟
Oh, yeah, I love it! Too awesome.
太棒了 我喜欢 太精彩
What are my powers?
我有什么技能
Um, you can... hang from a rope.
你可以... 被绳子吊着
This is sweet!
太完美了
Where am I?
我在哪
This is a dream. Gotta be.
一定是在做梦 一定是
How did I get here?
我怎么上来的
Sick!
真恶心
You expect me to eat that?
你想让我吃这个吗
Now go! Go get me some real food!
去给我弄些人吃的东西来
You go, dad! Go!
快去 爸爸 快去
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表