剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
I know they claimed that pizza was gluten-free,
虽然他们说这披萨没加谷蛋白
but I definitely tasted gluten.
但是我肯定吃到了谷蛋白
Thanks for hanging out with us on our date, Irma.
谢谢你来参加我们的约会 厄玛
We really needed a chaperone.
我们真的很需要你
Anything I can do to help.
能帮到忙我很开心
Um, who said this was a date, Casey?
等等 谁说这是约会了 凯西
What the--
吓死我了
I can't believe someone as big as you
你都这么大的人了
is afraid of a little rat.
居然害怕小老鼠
And I can't believe that rat
我觉得奇怪的是
was afraid of this adorable little kitty.
那只老鼠居然怕这只可爱的小喵咪
I mean, rats are relatively harmless.
其实老鼠是不会伤人的
They also share many similarities to humans,
而且他们跟人类有很多相似之处
which is why they're used in scientific experiments.
所以经常被用于科学研究
Does she ever shut up?
她永远这么话唠吗
Little kitty doesn't have any tags.
这只小喵咪没有挂标牌
We can't just leave her here.
我们不能把它留在这里
Don't look at me. I'm more of a rat person.
别看我 我比较喜欢老鼠
Catch you later, Irma.
回见 厄玛
Got to find this kitty a home.
得给这只猫找个家
Sure. Ditch me again.
好吧 尽情抛下我吧
One of these days, I'm gonna find out
总有一天 我一定会查清楚
where you two are always running off to, and then I'll--
你们两个到底鬼鬼祟祟去了哪里 到时候我
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
**Here we go, it's a lean, green, ninja team*
*出发 可靠的绿色忍♥者小队
**On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things*
*出场吧 帅气的忍♥者少年
**So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams*
*从下水道中闪电现身
**Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings*
*为披萨而欢呼舞动
**Can't stop these radical dudes*
*勇敢的家伙们所向无敌
**The secret of the ooze made the chosen few*
*神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人
**Emerge from the shadows to make their move*
*从阴影中现身锄强扶弱
**The good guys win and the bad guys lose*
*善者赢 恶者败
**Leonardo's the leader in blue*
*李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖
**Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through*
*殚精竭虑贯彻忍♥者之道
**Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines*
*多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员
**Raphael's got the most attitude on the team*
*拉斐尔自傲于全队
**Michelangelo, he's one of a kind*
*米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼
**And you know just where to find him when it's party time*
*总是乐于凑热闹
**Master Splinter taught 'em every single skill they need*
*斯普林特大♥师♥教给了他们每一项忍♥术
**To be one lean, mean, green incredible team*
*可靠的绿色忍♥者小队就此诞生
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
I don't know, Master Splinter.
不好说 斯普林特大♥师♥
This doesn't seem fair.
这样似乎不公平
I assure you, it isn't.
我向你保证 绝对不公平
Oh, man. A swing and a miss.
太逗了 招数名叫"神龟砍歪术"
Blind fighting is more than honing your other senses.
蒙眼格斗不仅能培养其他感官
It is about perception
还可以培养第六感
and giving the illusion of control.
以及让对方产生掌控一切的错觉
You may think you have the upper hand in the situation, but...
你可能会觉得自己占优势 但是
You do not.
并没有
Looks like someone needs a shower.
看来某人得好好洗个澡了
How's that floor tasting, lame-enardo?
地板的味道如何啊 "弱"奥纳多
It is not hard to sense loudmouths.
你们这些大嘴巴 太容易暴露了
You...turtles!
你们这群乌龟
You will all...
全都要...
Master Splinter, are you all right?
斯普林特大♥师♥ 你还好吗
I am sorry, my sons.
很抱歉 孩子们
This is-- something is wrong.
我有点 不太对劲
I must meditate.
我得打坐冥想了
We will continue this training another time.
我们下次再继续练习
Yo, did you see that?
你刚刚看到了吗
Sensei gave me the crazy eyes.
老师的眼神好可怕
So I wonder what got into master Splin--
不知道斯普林特大♥师♥出了什么...
Brain freeze!
透心凉 嗷呜
Mikey! You're making a mess!
麦奇 你弄得到处都是了
Keep your ice cream away from my experiment.
把你的冰淇淋拿开 别在我机器旁边吃
I'm trying to make retro-mutagen.
我还想造出变异解药呢
Always messing up my stuff.
总是弄坏我的东西
Hey, guys. What's up?
你们好呀
April!
爱普莉尔
And Casey.
和凯西
Donatello.
多纳泰罗
I came to see if you guys could look after this.
我来是想问问你们能不能照顾它
Look at you!
小萌喵
Coochie-woochie-woochie!
咕叽咕叽咕叽
Can we keep her?
咱们养了吧
You know, master Splinter is a rat.
亲 斯普林特大♥师♥可是一只老鼠
Yeah, what if that cat goes nuts and attacks him?
对啊 万一猫发疯了攻击他怎么办
She could feed off his body for months.
大♥师♥的重量够它吃好几个月的
You know, there is something seriously wrong with you.
知道么 你的脑回路严重有问题
No, no, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不 不 不
What have I done?
我都做了什么
Everything okay, Mikey?
没事吧 麦奇
Yeah, yeah, it's cold--
当然 当然 冷着呢
I mean cool. Everything's cool.
我是说好着呢 好爽
Cool like ice cream. Ice cream's cold.
像冰淇淋一样爽 冰淇淋好冷
No.
不
I defeated you.
我明明打败了你
You were gone.
你已经消失了
I am never gone.
我从未消失
I live because you live.
我存在因为你存在
Get out of my mind!
滚出我的思绪
I'm even deeper than your mind.
我在你的思维更深处
I'm inside your very soul.
充斥着你的灵魂
You will give everything to your king!
你将把一切都敬献给你的王
Your rat king!
你的鼠王
No!
不
You have no control over me.
你控制不了我的
I have what I came for.
我已经达到目的了
Don't worry, my little friend.
别担心 小伙伴
This will keep you from melting
你待在这里就不会融化了
until I use my scientific genius to figure something out.
我会用我的科学天赋想到办法的
You taste so good, my little ice cream kitty.
你味道真好 我的小冰淇淋喵喵
Mikey?
麦奇
Uh, I didn't do it.
不是我♥干♥的
I swear I never touched it, and--
我发誓我没碰过它 而且
What are you babbling about?
你在那絮叨什么呢
Need ice...
我需要冰...
for my head...
敷脑袋...
And possibly a cheesicle.
最好是奶酪冰
You can't do that! No, sensei!
您不能这么做 不行 老师
No?
不行
You tell me no?
你跟我说不行
This is not helping my whole rat thing.
我的惧鼠症是好不了
Help him!
快帮忙
I've got what I came for.
我已经达到目的了
Soon New York and the world will be mine!
很快纽约和世界就会是我的了
Sensei, are you okay?
老师 您还好吗
What happened?
出什么事了
The rat king has returned.
鼠王回来了
Go forth, my rat warriors.
出发 我的鼠君
You know what you must do.
你们知道自己的使命
Attack!
攻击
Look at it, Aristotle--
瞧啊 亚里士多德
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表