剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
No! You can't!
不 不要啊
No! No!
不 不
No! No!
不 不
My +1 ring of awesome didn't save me.
我的1点炫酷之戒没能救我
Avenge me.
为我报仇
Avenge the beloved elf.
为亲爱的精灵报仇
Relax, Mikey. Your elf is fine--
放松点 麦奇 你的精灵没事
for now.
至少目前没事
But suddenly,
可是突然
your party is attacked by evil, vicious
你方被邪恶凶残的猴精
monkey goblins!
袭击了
You have to roll a 2 or higher
你们必须掷出2或以上
to avoid being bitten.
才能不被咬到
Critical fail, dude!
失败惨重哟 哥们
The monkey goblin bites.
猴精开咬
Raph loses 11 hit points.
拉斐掉11点血
11? Give me that!
11 给我拿来
I'm gonna use my magic sword +3 to strike.
我要用我的+3魔法剑发起进攻
What is all of this?
这是什么
It's called mazes & mutants.
这个叫迷宫与变种
We found it in the trash up top.
我们在楼顶的垃圾桶里找到的
A game? Don't you have mutagen to find?
游戏 你们不用找变异原了吗
But, sensei, we just beat the Kraang and Shredder's forces.
老师 我们才刚击败克朗和施莱德的大军
We could use just one day to relax.
就不能放松一天吗
I cannot understand why you play a fantasy game
真不明白你们干嘛还玩奇幻游戏
when your lives are already fantastic.
你们的日子过得还不够奇幻吗
Me next!
下一个到我了
Everyone's favorite elf wants to attack goblins too.
大家最爱的精灵也要去打猴精咯
Yeah! +1 ring of awesome!
太棒了 1点炫酷之戒
Something is not right here.
事情有些不对头
Excellent, my fellow anthropomorphized animals.
很好 人模人样的动物小伙伴们
Play to thine heart's content,
你们就尽情玩吧
for thy true game is about to beginith.
真正的博弈即将开始
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
**Here we go, It's a lean, green, ninja team*
*出发 可靠的绿色忍♥者小队
**On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things*
*出场吧 帅气的忍♥者少年
**So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams*
*从下水道中闪电现身
**Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings*
*为披萨而欢呼舞动
**Can't stop these radical dudes*
*勇敢的家伙们所向无敌
**The secret of the ooze made the chosen few*
*神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人
**Emerge from the shadows to make their move*
*从阴影中现身锄强扶弱
**The good guys win and the bad guys lose*
*善者赢 恶者败
**Leonardo's the leader in blue*
*李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖
**Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through*
*殚精竭虑贯彻忍♥者之道
**Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines*
*多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员
**Raphael's got the most attitude on the team*
*拉斐尔自傲于全队
**Michelangelo, he's one of a kind*
*米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼
**And you know just where to find him when it's party time*
*总是乐于凑热闹
**Master Splinter taught 'em every single skill they need*
*斯普林特大♥师♥教给了他们每一项忍♥术
**To be one lean, mean, green incredible team*
*可靠的绿色忍♥者小队就此诞生
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
It's mind master!
是心灵操纵者
Take this and so on, Dash Coolstar!
再吃我一招 英雄达什
Dash, what's wrong?
达什 怎么了
Mind master.
心灵操纵者
He's filling my brain with horror and madness.
他在我内心填满了恐惧与疯狂
I'm trapped in my own mind!
我被自己的内心困住了
You can fight against it, Dash!
你可以反抗的 达什
I believe in you to break free.
我相信你一定能挣脱的
Yes, I do!
没错 我相信
No! His mind is too very great!
不 他的内心太强大了
Where did he pull out the bazooka?
他从哪抽出的火箭炮
I have theories. None of them pleasant.
我有几个想法 不过都不是啥好想法
Hear ye, hear ye!
听着听着
We have seen the future, and it is LARP.
我们知道下面要干嘛了 就是玩LARP
Live Action Role Play.
真人角色扮演
We dress up as our heroes,
我们装扮成各自的英雄
then finish our Mazes & Mutants game in the sewers.
然后在下水道里结束"迷宫与变种"的游戏
Cool!
真酷炫
Sounds like fun.
听上去好有趣
Sounds like stupid.
听上去好蠢
Count me out. Come on, Raph.
我不玩 来嘛 拉斐
If you play with us,
只要你跟我们玩
I'll let you wear my +1 ring of awesome.
我就让你戴我的1点炫酷之戒
Oh, really? Can I?
真的吗 可以吗
That would be so keen, Mikey.
那真是太好了呢 麦奇
Forget it. I don't do rings.
拉倒吧 我不戴戒指
That's three votes to one.
投票结果三比一
Let's LARP.
我们来玩真人角色扮演吧
If we're gonna LARP,
如果要真人角色扮演
we're gonna need costumes! Yeah!
那就需要服装 没错
Leo the knight.
骑士李奥
Donnie the wizard.
巫师多尼
Mikey the elven thief.
精灵族神偷麦奇
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Raph the dwarf barbarian.
侏儒蛮人拉斐
Psst, you should larp on your knees
你应该跪着演
so you look like a real dwarf barbarian.
那样才像真的侏儒蛮人
Come on, dude.
快来
It's slo-mo time.
现在是慢动作时间
I've set up the game
我已经都安排好了
so we can finish in the tunnels.
我们在隧♥道♥里便可完成游戏
Whoever solves the clues and defeats the dragon wins.
破解谜题 打败恶龙者胜
It's a deadly tree troll!
那是只危险的树魔
Get it! Get it! Get!
杀了它 杀了它
Well done, adventurers.
干得好 探险者们
The troll is defeated.
树魔已被打败
Oh, yeah!
太棒啦
That's how I do it, uh!
爷就是这么牛
Hey, I found something.
快看 有发现
"Soon you will find yourself in a haze.
"你将发现自己置身于迷雾中
Solve the riddles to beat the maze."
猜出谜底 走出迷宫"
That's not the clue I wrote down.
这才不是我写的提示
The haze!
起雾了
Just like the rubber tree troll said.
跟橡橡胶树魔说的一样
It smells.
味道好大
You been eating asparagus again, Mikey?
你又吃芦笋了吗 麦奇
Wow, Leo, you really hooked this game up.
天呐 李奥 你这游戏设计得太高级了
This wasn't me.
这不是我设计的
A dungeon?
一个地牢
What did you mean exactly
你刚才说不是你设计的
when you said it wasn't you?
到底是什么意思
Leo's just being humble.
李奥只是在谦虚
This is amazing.
这太棒啦
Everything feels so realistic.
这一切都太逼真了
What was that?
那是怎么回事
What was that?
这又是怎么回事
This way!
走这边
Leo, I appreciate all the hard work
李奥 我很感激你为此投入的
you put into this, bro.
大量精力
I really do.
真心的
The craftsmanship is a thing of beauty.
设计精致 惟妙惟肖
It's commendable.
太赞了
But, um, what is going on?
但是 这到底怎么回事
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表