剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Stay alert.
保持警惕
More are coming.
敌人越来越多了
Hey! He'll give away our location!
小心 他会泄露我们的方位的
Don't let that robot escape.
不要让那个机器人跑了
Casey Jones is on it.
凯西·琼斯来了
Tell Casey Jones I don't need his help.
告诉凯西·琼斯我不需要他的帮助
What are you doing?
你干什么
Me? You got in my way!
我吗 明明是你碍手碍脚
Where'd he go?
机器人去哪儿了
That bot gets back to Karai and gives away our hideout,
要是那个机器人回去告诉了卡莱我们的藏身之所
you answer to Splinter.
你去跟斯普林特大♥师♥说
The rat?
那只老鼠吗
Yes!
棒
Next time, tag it with a real grenade!
下次记得用真手榴弹
Stop messing around.
不要乱来了
You'll blow us to Philadelphia!
你会把我们炸到费城去的
Sorry, D.
抱歉 D
Faster, man! Move your shell!
快点啊 老兄 龟壳动起来
You okay?
你没事吧
Thanks. There he is!
谢了 在那边
Thanks, Raph. Now we're even.
谢谢 拉斐 现在我们扯平了
Outta my way!
别碍手碍脚
I can take this robot down myself.
这个机器人我自己一个人就能搞定
He's going for the street!
他要去街上
We can't let him get away!
不能让他跑了
That was too close.
好险 差点让他跑了
You're a pretty good fighter, Jones.
不错嘛 琼斯
Sure, you're raw, unfocused, dangerous, crazy!
当然了 你新手上路惊慌失措危险重重
But not bad.
但是还不赖
Thanks. You're not so bad yourself.
谢了 你自己也不赖嘛
For an amphibian.
对一个两栖动物来说
Yeah!
赢了
Is that all of them?
都消灭干净了吗
Yes. That is all.
对 这下都消灭干净了
So what happened to Raph and Casey?
话说拉斐和凯西呢
Dude, the way we chased that thing down!
哥们 我们追那玩意儿的时候太刺♥激♥了
And what about when I shocked it with my stunner?
还有我使出绝招电击他的时候呢
How cool was that?
那个多酷啊
Hey, don't forget the subway chase.
别忘了在地铁追他的时候
That was the awesomest part!
那部分才是最精彩的
What's up?
你们怎么了
No more robots left for me and Raph?
没给我和拉斐剩几个机器人玩吗
Whoa! Okay. What's up with you two?
好吧 你们两个这是怎么回事
You're like best friends forever now or something?
你们现在成死党好基友了吗
I see you have found a new ally, Raphael.
你找到新的盟友了对吧 拉斐尔
Yeah, Casey's cool.
对 凯西不错
Thank you for helping my family.
谢谢你帮我的家人
No problem, rat dude.
没问题 大老鼠
Wasn't a bad warm-up.
刚才的热身还不赖
But now it's time to clean the scum off the streets.
但是现在是时候到大街上行侠仗义了
Let's do this!
我们动手吧
Yeah!
动手
Great. You know what this means, right?
太好了 你们知道这是什么意思对吗
Now we have...
现在我们有了
two Raphaels!
两个拉斐尔
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表