剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
orders.
命令
Oh, yeah! Found it!
快看 找到了
Go, ninja. Go, ninja, go.
快去拿 快去拿 快
Don't!
别碰
See?
看见没
If you would listen to me…
让你不听话
Easier than I thought.
真是高估了你们
Karai! Long time, eh, Leo?
卡莱 好久不见 李奥
Your lady friend's getting really good at setting ambushes.
你的女性朋友真的越来越会设埋伏了
Ha, they're just foot soldiers.
大脚忍♥者而已
Won't even break a sweat.
不费吹灰之力就能搞定
They armored up or something?
他们变成装甲忍♥者了吗
Everybody, fall back!
大家快撤
What? We're running away?
什么 逃跑吗
It's not running. It's a tactical retreat.
不是逃跑 是战略性撤退
Move! I don't care what Leo says.
快走 我才不管李奥说什么
I don't run from the foot.
大爷是不会逃跑的
This way!
这边
Go, go, go!
快 快 快
Off of me, you bug-eyed creep!
放开我 你个大眼怪
Those guys are robots?
他们是机器人
Move your shell, Donnie. Go!
快往上爬 多尼 快
Hurry, Leo!
快点 李奥
Leo!
李奥
He's gone, and it's all my fault.
他被抓走了 都是我的错
We didn't follow his lead.
我们没听他的话
How are we gonna explain this to master Splinter?
该怎么跟斯普林特大♥师♥解释呢
Explain what to me, Michelangelo?
跟我解释什么 米开朗琪罗
It's Leo, sensei.
是李奥 老师
Karai captured him.
卡莱抓了他
I knew it would come to this eventually.
我就知道会变成这样
Come to what, sensei?
变成哪样 老师
Karai wants to take revenge.
卡莱想报仇
She believes that I took one
她认为是我夺走了
of her loved ones away from her.
她亲人的生命
But it's not true, right?
但这不是真的 对吗
It is very much
跟她认定的事实
the opposite of what she thinks.
恰恰相反
Find Leonardo.
找到李奥纳多
That is what is important right now.
才是眼下最重要的事
Rescue your brother.
救出你们的兄弟
You know I bet I'd make a small fortune
知道吗 如果把你卖♥♥给实验室
if I sold you to a science lab.
说不定我还能小赚一笔
Could you imagine the press?
想象一下新闻标题
"Talking Ninja Turtle Found in Sewer."
《会说话的忍♥者龟惊现下水道》
Sweet.
很好
Captured and now totally humiliated.
先是被抓 现在又惨遭羞辱
Awesome day, Leo. Awesome day.
好日子啊 李奥 好日子
You deserve everything you're getting, Leo,
这一切都是你活该
after you betrayed me last time.
是你背叛我的代价
Don't you love it?
喜欢吗
My new robotic foot bots follow my orders to a "T".
我的新型机器忍♥者幼崽们很是听话
No arguing, no prodding.
不吵不闹 不急不躁
They do whatever I want. Cool, right?
对我唯命是从 很酷吧
Yeah, convenient. Nice.
是啊 真方便 很不错
I've been teaching the foot bots new skills,
我一直在教这些幼崽们新技能
but now I'm turning the training over to someone new.
不过现在我想给他们换个老师
Foot bots...
给我上...
De-shell him.
掀了他的壳
You spend years learning a fighting style,
你花了几年才练成的招式
and my robots learn it in seconds from you.
我的机器人几秒钟就能学会
Fighting just improves their skills.
打斗只会提升他们的技能
Karai!
卡莱
I never got to know my mother
我从来没见过母亲
because your rodent master took her away from me.
都是你的老鼠师♥父♥把她从我身边夺走了
Splinter?
斯普林特
That's a lie!
这不是真的
Get him out of my sight.
别让我再看见他
Karai, listen to me.
卡莱 听我说
Splinter would never hurt your mother.
斯普林特绝对不会伤害你母亲的
Okay, so I hacked into some security footage.
好了 我黑进了监控录像
There, it's Karai's van.
那是卡莱的车
They took Leo to the Bradford Dojo.
他们把李奥带去了布拉德福德道场
Let's do this.
我们去吧
Wait, so you're leader now?
等等 现在你成队长了吗
Hold up.
等等
I'm the smartest, so--
我才是最聪明的 所以...
Look, let's not argue about this.
我们先不要争论这个了
Leo needs us, and listen, this time,
李奥需要我们 这次
we fight how Leo wanted us to fight,
我们要按照李奥的意愿去战斗
the way he fights.
按照他的方式
Can't sneak in. Security camera.
溜不进去 有监控
No sweat. I got this.
小菜一碟 我来解决
It's not just one.
不是只有一个摄像头
The entire roof is bracketed by surveillance.
整个屋顶上到处都是
We can't understand what you're trying to say, Leo.
我们不懂你想说什么 李奥
It's a trap!
这是个陷阱
Nice, Leo. You could've said something.
很好 李奥 你怎么不早说
You got two choices, sweetheart:
你有两个选择 亲爱的
let us go,
放我们走
or walk away from this inside a sandwich bag.
或者是我们从这里杀出去
Sorry, Raphael. Can't let you go.
抱歉 拉斐尔 不能让你们走
It's not really that personal
你们其他乌龟
with the rest of you turtles.
也别往心里去
I just need you for bait.
我只是需要拿你们做诱饵
She wants Splinter.
她想抓斯普林特
Your sensei will eventually track you here,
你们的老师最终肯定会找过来的
and when he shows up,
他出现的话
Splinter will know what it's like to truly suffer.
我一定会让他知道什么是真正的痛苦
Restrain them.
抓住他们
Let's smash some robots.
我们揍机器人玩吧
They're only 1,000 time better
他们不就比大脚帮忍♥者的
at fighting than regular foot.
战斗力强一千倍吗
My foot bots know every move...
我的大脚忍♥者机器人知道你们的每个招式
every skill...
每项技能
every attack.
每次进攻
We're out of real estate.
我们没招儿了
If I order you to run away,
如果我命令大家撤退的话
will you guys listen this time?
这次大家会听我的吗
Heck yeah.
当然了
And we can still call it a tactical retreat if you want.
你喜欢的话 我们还可以管它叫战略性撤退
Foot bots, don't let them escape.
大脚忍♥者机器人 别让他们跑了
All our moves are useless.
我们的招式都没用了
They know every move I can make,
他们知道我们的每一步
every fighting style, skill, every--
每项作战技能 风格...
Wait a sec.
等等
Remember King of the Mountain?
还记得《山中之王》吗
Yeah, sure. What about it?
当然了 那个怎么了
Oh, I get what you're saying: be unpredictable...
我知道你的意思了 要出乎意料
Do our thing.
做自己的事
Didn't see that coming, did you?
没料到吧
Yeah, boy!
小子
I never had so much fun following your orders.
我这次服从你的命令玩的很开心
We're even.
我们扯平了
I've never had so much fun giving them.
我这次下命令也很开心
You might as well give up now.
你还是趁早投降吧
The more you fight those foot bots,
你越跟那些机器人打
the more they adapt.
他们就学会的越多
Your robots may know my moves,
你的机器人可能知道我的招数
but you don't.
但你不知道
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表