剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Come on. Fight your fear, Leo.
打起精神来 克服恐惧 李奥
Get your head straight. Fight it.
保持清醒 克服一切困难
Mutagen.
变异原
Taste.
尝尝吧
Fear.
恐惧
Feed.
吃吧
It's in my head.
都是我脑海中的
More fear.
更多的恐惧
Stronger.
更深入的恐惧
Spread, my spawn.
蔓延吧 小蘑菇
Fight it, Leo.
克服恐惧 李奥
Fight your fear.
克服你的恐惧
Spread, spawn.
蔓延吧 小蘑菇
Fight it.
克服恐惧
Feed.
去吧
Keep going, Leo.
坚持住啊 李奥
Don't give in.
不要屈服
Mikey.
麦奇
Oh, boy, am I glad to see you.
天哪 见到你太高兴了
What the heck is happening to us, man?
我们这到底是怎么回事啊 兄弟
Uh, you okay?
你没事吧
I'll bury you, cockroach!
我一定把你们消灭干净 蟑螂
Keep away from me!
离我远点
Stay back.
不要靠近
I won't let you get my brain juice!
我是不会让你吸我的大脑的
Stop following me, dad.
不要再跟着我了 爸
No! Leave me alone.
不 离我远点
I don't wanna hear anymore!
我什么都不想听了
What's the matter, freak? Scared?
你怎么了 怪胎 怕了吗
Maybe I should put you out of your misery.
或许我该让你脱离苦海
Get 'em off me!
快把它们给我弄开
The rats. They're everywhere.
老鼠 到处都是
It's your fault, Leo. You did this.
是你的错 李奥 都怪你
You let us down, bro. Way to go.
你让我们失望了 兄弟 恭喜你
Some leader, huh?
真是伟大的领袖啊
Man, I'm just bummed.
真是对你失望透顶了
I can't do it. Failure.
我做不到 废物
I'm a failure.
我就是个废物
I let the guys down.
我让大家失望了
I-I let them down. I...
我让他们失望了 我...
I...
我...
All leaders must face the fear of losing their team.
每个领袖都必须直面失去团队的恐惧
No.
不
No, I can't give up.
不 我不能放弃
Your spores won't work on me.
你的芽孢对我不起作用
I face my fear every single day.
我每天都在面对自己的恐惧
So that's your fear.
那就是你恐惧的东西吧
Sunlight.
阳光
Keep away.
走开
Keep away.
走开
I'm gonna pluck the wings offa you.
我要把你的翅膀都拔掉
Keep away from me!
离我远点
What the--
这是怎么...
Raph? Mikey?
拉斐 麦奇
April?
爱普莉尔
What happened? Hello?
发生什么了 大家人呢
Guys! You're alive!
你们在这里 你还活着
It's good to see you too, Mikey.
我见到你也很高兴 麦奇
But where's Leo?
可是李奥呢
I remember a cave. Come on.
我记得有个洞 大家跟我来
Leo.
李奥
Oh, no. Leo.
不 李奥
Dude. Speak to me, bro.
哥们 快醒醒
Do you need mouth-to-mouth?
需要我给你人工呼吸吗
Absolutely not.
当然不需要
You're all okay?
你们都没事吧
Whatever you did, you saved us.
不管你做了什么 你救了我们
All of us.
救了大家
Thanks, man. No problem.
谢谢你 兄弟 不用客气
And then I started seeing crazy rats everywhere.
然后我就看到到处都是疯狂的老鼠
The demon rat. They were comin' out of--
恶魔老鼠 它们从...
And then you turned into a giant bat and--
然后你就变成了一只巨型蝙蝠...
and tried to hug me. And then the sunlight
还想抱我 然后我就用阳光
destroyed him and his little mushroom freaks.
把那个家伙还有他的蘑菇小怪物都消灭了
Impressive.
不错
And would you say you mastered your fear?
现在你能控制自己的恐惧了吗
No.
不能
I-I just faced it, sensei.
我只是面对了恐惧而已 老师
And that, Leonardo,
正是因此 李奥纳多
is why you are a great leader.
你才是一个伟大的领袖
Yeah, boy.
我来啦
Check it out.
大家来看
An extra large pizza with anchovies,
鳀鱼烤胡椒香肠做的超大号♥披萨
pepperoni, and extra mushrooms.
还有外加的蘑菇哦
Mikey.
麦奇
You can't be serious.
你开什么玩笑
Okay, that is just wrong.
这回的确是你做得不对
Mushrooms.
蘑菇哦
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表