剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
第13-14集
Karai, Shredder didn't authorize your little operation.
卡莱 施莱德并没有给你行动权限
I think we should Silence!
我们应该... 闭嘴
I'm in charge while my father's in Japan!
我父亲回日本期间 我是老大
If we score an ambush on the turtles,
如果我们伏击乌龟们成功
it'll make us both look good.
父亲回来后 我们都有功劳
Now quiet. Here they come.
别说话 他们要来了
Hold up, ninjas!
等等 忍♥者们
I have a feeling we're not alone here.
我感觉这里并不只有我们
You're right, Leo.
你说得对 李奥
We have a potential spy.
我们中有个间谍
I thought I heard--
我似乎听到了
Foot! Attack!
大脚帮 攻击
Serving one bot, hot!
为一个虫子服务 好玩吗
Get off of me, Rahzar!
放开我 莱扎尔
Look out!
小心
Let's take her down once and for all.
一举击败她吧 一劳永逸
Karai, listen...
卡莱 听我说
There's something you should know.
我有事要告诉你
It's about your father.
是关于你父亲的
Your real father!
你的亲生父亲
Your real name is Miwa!
你的真名叫美和
I'm not interested in anything
我对这些没兴趣
but you begging for your life.
只对你的求饶感兴趣
Earthquake!
地震了
In New York?
纽约居然地震
Karai, look out!
卡莱 小心
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
**Here we go, it's a lean, green, ninja team*
*出发 可靠的绿色忍♥者小队
**On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things*
*出场吧 帅气的忍♥者少年
**So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams*
*从下水道中闪电现身
**Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings*
*为披萨而欢呼舞动
**Can't stop these radical dudes*
*勇敢的家伙们所向无敌
**The secret of the ooze made the chosen few*
*神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人
**Emerge from the shadows to make their move*
*从阴影中现身锄强扶弱
**The good guys win and the bad guys lose*
*善者赢 恶者败
**Leonardo's the leader in blue*
*李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖
**Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through*
*殚精竭虑为兄弟们开道辟路
**Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines*
*多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员
**Raphael's got the most attitude on the team*
*拉斐尔自傲于全队
**Michelangelo, he's one of a kind*
*米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼
**And you know just where to find him when it's party time*
*总是乐于凑热闹
**Master Splinter taught 'em every single skill they need*
*斯普林特大♥师♥教给了他们每一项忍♥术
**To be one lean, mean, green incredible team*
*可靠的绿色忍♥者小队就此诞生
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
Leo!
李奥
Keep digging!
继续挖
Leo?
李奥
I think my shell got knocked loose.
我的壳都被砸松了
What was that?
刚刚发生了什么
Some kind of localized quake.
似乎是局部地震
But what caused it?
是什么引发的
Oh, no, she's gone!
该死 她走了
I could've changed everything.
我本可以改变这一切
Now it's too late.
而现在已经太迟了
Scientists are calling them "Microquakes,"
科学家们称之为"微型地震"
but they shake so hard,
但是强度很大
this reporter's hair was badly messed up!
我这位记者的头发已经凌乱
No need for concern--
不必担心
I'm being treated by my stylist.
我的发型师会帮我整理
Dude! His poor hair!
天哪 可怜的头发
Earthquakes in Manhattan?
曼哈顿居然地震
Something is definitely up.
肯定出了什么事
I've been graphing the earthquake epicenters.
我在分♥析♥震源的分布
They're happening in a pattern
其实有一定规律
that's not at all random.
并不完全随机
Is that awesome or awesome bad?
所以是好消息还是坏消息
Awesome bad, Mikey.
坏消息 麦奇
I got weird energy readings under the epicenter.
在震源下方有奇怪的能量源
I think some kind of tech is causing the quakes.
应该是一些技术造成的地震
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
你跟我想的一样吗
Mikey, who has that kind of technology?
麦奇 那种技术谁有
Master Splinter, I tried to tell Karai
斯普林特大♥师♥ 我试过告诉卡莱
that you're her father.
说你是她的亲生父亲
I thought if she knew she might come over to our side.
我以为她知道真♥相♥之后 会转而支持你
There is a saying.
有句话是这么说的
"He who runs his mouth gets a face full of nunchaku."
"多管闲事多吃屁"
They say that in Japan?
日本有这种俗语吗
They would if you were there.
如果见到你 就会这样说
Still, your heart is in the right place.
不过 你确实是出于好心
Perhaps it is time she knew the truth.
也许是时候告诉她真♥相♥了
Maybe you should tell the other guys, Sensei.
也许你应该告诉其他人 老师
This is difficult,
这事很难说出口
but it is time you all knew the truth.
但是应该告诉你们了
The child I thought I had lost in the fire,
我以为那场火灾夺走了我的孩子
Miwa, is Karai, my daughter.
也就是美和 但卡莱就是美和
Fury became flame,
当时火星四溢
and flame darkened the world with smoke.
火焰滋生 肆虐出无数黑烟
And in that darkness, Shredder stole Miwa away.
在黑烟中 施莱德偷走了美和
I thought she had perished,
我以为她夭折了
but she was raised by Shredder as his daughter
但是她却被施莱德养大
and trained as a deadly foot assassin.
被训练成了一名大脚帮死士
Wait. T-this can't be.
等等 不是吧
It's some kind of joke, right, Sensei?
你是开玩笑的吧 老师
Karai's our sister?
卡莱是我们的妹妹
Sensei, she's still our enemy.
老师 她还是我们的敌人
She was raised by Shredder.
她是施莱德养大的
Yeah. How can we ever trust her?
对啊 我们怎么能相信她
There is good in her.
她也有善心
I know this.
我知道
The truth must be told,
我必须说出真♥相♥
and it too will be an earthquake.
虽然我知道事实会很震撼
Father should've been back hours ago
父亲几小时前就该回来了
with his new little... secret weapon.
还该带着他新得手的秘密武器
I've heard rumors it's a new mutant--
听说是个新变种
Part woman, part tuna...
一半是女人 一半是金枪鱼
All lover. I hope not.
小情人 但愿不要
I'm allergic to fish.
我对鱼过敏
Nothing personal, Xever.
无意冒犯 赛弗
All I know is that he's a deadly assassin.
我只知道他是个致命的刺客
The crying turned him into a mutant
几十年前 死者的哭号♥
when he was a kid decades ago.
将他变成了变种
Father.
父亲
Master Shredder.
施莱德大♥师♥
You look terrible, Bradford.
你看起来糟透了 布拉福德
I have returned,
我回来了
and I bring with me the most feared assassin
而且带来了全亚洲
in all of Asia.
最可怕的杀手
Tiger Claw.
虎爪
This is your secret weapon, father--
这就是你的秘密武器吗 父亲
Another freak?
又一个变种怪物吗
This is the Foot Clan you promised me?
这就是你跟我说的大脚帮吗
I must say, Master Shredder,
施莱德大♥师♥ 我必须说
I am disappointed.
我很失望
I honor you, great Tiger Claw.
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表