剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
And I'm supposed to trust you inside that thing?
你来操纵那个武器我能放心吗
I know how to pilot it,
我知道怎么驾驶
and you don't have a choice.
而且你必须按我说得做
Here's the plan.
计划是这样
Slash, keep the Kraang busy.
斯莱士 拖延克朗的时间
I'm going for the walker.
我去控制那个机器
Kraang, attack all non-Kraang.
克朗 攻击所有的非克朗
Repeat, attack--
重复 攻击...
Kraang, watch out for Kraang.
克朗 克朗来袭 请小心
Stupid Kraang.
愚蠢的克朗
Here goes nothing.
尝尝这个
Kraang walker has been kraangjacked by the alien amphibian.
克朗步行者被外星两栖动物占领了
Kraang, retreat, retreat.
克朗 撤退 撤退
Spike!
斯派克
You.
是你
You saved me, Raphael.
你救了我 拉斐尔
I'll destroy you all.
我要把你们全部毁灭
What are you doing?
你在干什么
They helped us fight the Kraang.
他们帮我们对付了克朗
This is my battle.
这是我的战斗
I don't need them.
我不需要他们
Slash, how could you, brother?
斯莱士 你怎么能这样 老兄
You're no brother of mine.
你不再是我的兄弟了
Raph!
拉斐
Caught you, bro.
接住你了 老兄
Casey? You're back?
凯西 你回来了
I figured I'd wait for you all to be in trouble,
我想着等你们都陷入困境的时候
and then I'd make an awesome heroic entrance.
来一个酷炫的英雄式登场
Pretty cool, right?
是不是特别帅
Yeah!
太好了
Yeah.
耶
You've been newtralized, son.
你做到了 伙计
Yeah!
太棒了
Thanks, Spike.
谢谢你 斯派克
I mean Slash.
应该是 斯莱士
You know, there's always room on the team for one more.
你知道的 我们随时欢迎你加入
I need to go my own way, Raphael.
我得走自己的路 拉斐尔
Think I'm better off solo.
我更适合当独行侠
Good-bye, brother.
再见了 老兄
I'll see you all again someday.
我们以后再会
Good-bye, Spike.
再见 斯派克
Don't sweat it, Raph.
别为此懊恼啦 拉斐
You still got Casey Jones on your team.
凯西·琼斯还在你身边
You did awesome, Casey.
你做得很棒 凯西
Best partner a turtle could have.
你是很好的战斗伙伴
It's been a long day, guys.
真是漫长的一天 伙计们
Let's go home.
我们回家吧
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表