剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
That retro-mutagen belongs to me.
变异解药是我的
It's gaining on us!
他要追上我们了
Firing garbage cannon!
发射垃圾炮
Delicious.
好吃
Take a right!
右转
Now a left!
再左转
Dad's this way.
老爸在这个方向
How do you know? I just do.
你是怎么知道的 我就是知道
I told you I get certain feelings about things.
我告诉过你 我对某些事物有感知
Faster, Leo!
快点 李奥
Another right!
再右转
Raph!
拉斐
Kirby-bat wants to suck my turtle blood!
卡比蝙蝠要吸我的乌龟血
Help!
救我
Maybe I'll give him just a little taste.
不然你就让他尝一口吧
Raph!
拉斐
I'm kidding. I'm kidding.
开个玩笑 开个玩笑
Wait!
等等
April?
爱普莉尔
Let me talk to him.
让我来跟他说
Stay calm, dad.
保持冷静 爸爸
We're here to help you.
我们是来帮你的
Just calm down.
冷静下来就好
Calm.
冷静
Sorry this took so long, Mr. O'neil.
抱歉花了这么长时间 奥尼尔先生
Just a quick spray on your skin
只是在你身上快速地喷点喷雾
and you'll be good as new.
你就可以变回人形了
I have it!
我拿到了
Mine. Mine!
是我的 我的
Seriously? Again?
不是吧 又来
Flying footbots?
会飞的大脚机器怪
Dude, this is getting out of control.
老兄 局面要失控了
Let's move, turtles.
开始行动吧 乌龟们
Now, let's get that vial back.
让我们把药剂夺回来
Turflytle and his sidekick maggot boy to the rescue!
飞龟和他的跟班妄想男孩前来救援了
Maggot boy!
妄想男孩
I'm gonna make you eat that stupid costume.
我一定要让你自己吃了那套破服装
April, you and Casey stay put
爱普莉尔 你和凯西留在这里
and keep an eye on your dad.
看好你父亲
You getting one of those feelings again?
你又有那种直觉了吗
Nope, just a bad idea.
不 只是个馊主意而已
stupid childproof cap.
讨厌的儿童安全盖子
Taste the sting of turflytle!
尝尝飞龟的刺吧
Buzz buzz!
嗡嗡 嗡嗡
Nice hit, tur--
打得好 飞...
Er, Mikey.
嗯 麦奇
Hey!
嘿
You like that?
你喜欢吗
Ha! Yes!
哈 漂亮
Get him, dad!
干掉他 爸爸
Knock him out of the sky!
把他弄下去
So we're, like, riding your giant mutant dad?
我们现在是 骑着你巨大的变种爸爸吗
This is so weird.
这实在是太奇怪了
Got it!
拿到了
No!
不
Swallow this, you ugly goop-drooling--
试试这个 你这个又笨又丑还流着口水的...
Gross.
真恶心
Catch up to him!
追上他
He's getting away!
他要跑掉了
Oh, no, you don't!
不 你跑不了的
Get him, dad!
追上他 爸爸
At last.
终于
Yes!
太好了
There!
那里
Go, dad!
快去 爸爸
No!
不
All right! Yes!
成功了 太棒了
Kirby's back!
卡比回来了
Dad!
爸爸
I can't believe it.
我都不敢相信
I missed you so much!
我好想你
A-April?
爱 爱普莉尔
What happened?
发生什么了
Where am I?
这是哪里
And why am I nude?
为什么我没穿衣服
Dude, when you hear what happened,
老兄 等你知道发生了什么
you are gonna laugh so hard!
你会笑死的
You did it, Donnie!
你做到了 多尼
You're the best of the best of the best!
你是最最最棒的
Two kisses in one day.
一天两个吻
Eat it, Casey Jones.
你弱爆了 凯西·琼斯
Eat it!
弱爆了
No sign of Stockman-fly.
斯道蝇曼不见了
Add him to the list of stray, mutated bad guy freaks running around New York.
纽约市里存在着的变种怪物又多了一个
Stockman-fly is turflytle's ultimate superhero enemy,
斯道蝇曼是终极英雄飞龟的敌人
Buzz buzz.
嗡嗡 嗡嗡
But if he's out there, buzz buzz,
只要他还在 嗡嗡 嗡嗡
I'll find him, buzz bu--
我就会找到他 嗡嗡 嗡
Enough with the buzz buzz!
你嗡嗡够了没
Okay.
好吧
Don't.
不要
Don't.
不要
Buzz buzz, dog.
嗡嗡 嗡嗡 兄弟
I'm sorry, master Splinter.
我很抱歉 斯普林特大人
I wanted to change you back.
我本想让你变回人类的
But I swear,
但我发誓
if it's the last thing I do, I'll--
哪怕我为此付出生命 我也要...
Do not fret, my son.
别为此烦恼 我的孩子
I am content with what I have become.
我对现状很满足
I have no place in the human world anymore.
我已经不属于人类社会了
This is my home,
这里才是我的家
and you four are my family.
你们四个就是我的家人
Well, look at you, Stinkbug.
看看你自己 屎道虫曼
I'd squash you right here,
我真想马上把你碾死
but Shredder has other plans for you.
但是施莱德对你另有安排
I have one last mutant I want you to create,
我希望你最后为我开♥发♥一个变种
or I will pluck your wings like the lowly insect you are.
否则我就像对待低等昆虫一样扯下你的翅膀
Yes, master Shredder.
遵命 施莱德大人
Thank you for your generosity...
感谢你的宽宏大量...
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表