剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
多尼
We're out!
盐都用完了
No, wait!
不 等等
Anybody have any hand sanitizer?
谁有消毒剂拿来用用吗
April! Casey!
爱普莉尔 凯西
I hate to break up the reunion,
我也不想打破这种美好的氛围
but we have big, huge, giant problems!
但是我们真的有个超级巨大的麻烦
Now, that's a big worm.
那虫子可真大啊
I smell the reptiles.
我能闻到爬虫的味道
If they escape,
如果他们跑了
Shredder will have all your hides.
施莱德肯定不会放过你的
And what about yours, Karai?
那你呢 卡莱
I need to rest.
我需要休息
Must get the poison out of my system.
必须把毒从我体内排出去
Just drink some water, Sensei.
先喝点水吧 老师
Must meditate.
我必须冥想
Let him rest.
让他休息吧
We'll keep a lookout for those goons.
我们帮他注意那群笨蛋
Found 'em.
找到他们了
Attack!
进攻
Fancy new weapon, fishface.
新武器不错嘛 鱼脸怪
Let's see you use it.
我们来看看你用得如何吧
I'm going to chop you into tiny chunks
我要把你切成肉丁
and feed you to my piranha.
拿去喂我的鱼宝宝们
Too slow, Rahzar!
动作太慢了 莱扎尔
Your skills are nothing compared to mine.
跟我的功力比你还差远了
You are still just a cub.
乳臭未干的臭小子
Okay, here's the plan.
我们的计划是这样的
I reverse the polarity of the portal
我反转传送门的方向
and keep that thing from getting in.
阻止那个东西进来
You guys create a diversion.
你们去分散他们的注意力
What kind of diversion?
怎么分散
Leave that to Casey Jones.
交给凯西·琼斯
Yo!
真够了
Alien freak-job!
外星怪物们
It is humans known as humans.
人类来了
I hope you have a plan other than getting shot at, Jones!
除了被扫射还有别的方法吗 琼斯
Now it is time to end this.
是时候结束这一切了
Sensei!
老师
Are you ready, my sons?
你们准备好了吗 孩子们
Yeah!
准备好了
Eat it, alien scum!
吃我一球 外星怪物
This is so cool!
太棒了
Kraang detects inferior weaponry.
克朗发现劣质武器
What the...?
搞什么...
Oh, yeah! You like that, son?
喜欢这个吗 小子
Kraang, unleash another kraathatrogon.
克朗 释放另一只巨虫
Karai, I don't want to fight you anymore.
卡莱 我不想再跟你打了
I'm not your enemy.
我不是你的敌人
Karai!
卡莱
No!
不
You're not going anywhere.
你休想跑
Look out!
小心
I've got an idea, something that Kurtzman said.
我有办法了 库兹曼说过的
Come on, Jones!
上来 琼斯
Move it, girl!
出发吧 孩子
Go, worm, go!
走 大虫子 我们走
We'll distract the Kraang!
我们负责分散克朗的注意力
Do your thing, Donnie!
你快做你的事 多尼
I don't believe it.
真是难以置信
To the surface, wormie!
去地面 虫虫
You are mine now, yoshi-san.
你是我的了 滨户良
Who dares?
谁打的我
Not too shabby.
还算行
Yes!
太棒了
I got to reverse the polarity.
我得改变传送门的方向
Work! Why won't you work?
快啊 怎么没用呢
I did it!
成功了
I rule!
我太牛了
You did it, Donnie!
你成功了 多尼
You saved the city.
你拯救了整座城市
I'm gonna take back everything I said about you, Donnie.
我要收回以前对你说的话 多尼
You rule.
你确实很牛
So the earthquakes were caused
也就是说地震是由
by giant worms that lived under the sewers?
住在下水道的大虫子引起的吗
That sounds worse than giant cockroaches!
听着比大蟑螂还糟糕
Well, I'm stoked you guys are back.
总之你们回来我太高兴了
Come here!
过来
We're glad to be back, trust me.
我们也很高兴回来 真的
You did it, Sensei.
你做到了 老师
With the help of my brave sons, yes,
多亏你们勇敢的帮助我
we all did it.
我们都做到了
But what about Karai?
但是卡莱怎么办
I still can't believe
我还是无法相信
that evil witch is your daughter.
那个恶毒的女人竟然是你女儿
Sorry to be so honest.
抱歉我不小心说了实话
Perhaps one day she will believe the truth.
可能将来有一天她会相信真♥相♥的吧
But that is her decision.
但相信不相信是她的选择
For now, we celebrate. Yeah!
现在 我们庆祝吧 耶
Time for some Antonio's!
可以去吃东西了
So where do you think that Kraang worm went anyway?
话说你觉得那个克朗大虫子去哪里了
Hey, do you guys see that?
你们看到没有
Dudes! A giant freaky worm!
老天 一只大虫怪
Totally mondo bizarro!
真是太诡异了
I bet that pesky Shredder and Kraang are behind this.
肯定是那个讨厌的施莱德和克朗干的
You know what that means, right, Leonardo?
你知道我说的什么意思对吧 李奥纳多
We take down the creepy crawler,
我们先干掉那个恐怖大爬虫
and then we order pizza! Yes!
然后叫披萨吃 好
Turtle power!
神龟的力量
Cowabunga!
我们来也
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表