剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Fool.
笨蛋
A ninja never throws away their weapon.
身为忍♥者绝对不能扔掉武器
That's the point.
正是如此
Think you've won?
你以为你赢了吗
Fall!
下去吧
Shredder is lying to you.
施莱德在骗你
Splinter would never hurt an innocent.
斯普林特绝对不会伤害无辜的
Your grudge is with me.
跟你有仇的是我
Stay away from my brothers and my sensei.
离我兄弟还有老师远点
Understood?
明白了吗
Believe me, Karai.
相信我 卡莱
Um, Leo,
李奥
the robots have learned our moves.
那些机器人已经都学会我们的招数了
Our crazy has become normal!
我们之前的疯子行为现在变成正常的了
I hate that.
我不喜欢那样
Watch me now.
看着点
Flip, flip. Bing, bing, zat.
蹦 跳 蹦
Yeah.
棒
You see that?
看到没
New high score, dudes.
刷新最高分
Leo, you want to play next?
李奥 你想下一个玩吗
Nah, go ahead, guys. I'm cool.
算了 你们玩吧
It's good to have you back, Leo.
你回来真好 李奥
I mean it, brother.
我说真的
Thanks, Raph.
谢谢 拉斐
I'm sorry to bother you, master Splinter.
抱歉打扰您 斯普林特大♥师♥
I need to ask you some questions about Karai.
我想问问您卡莱的事
It is late, Leonardo.
不早了 李奥纳多
These questions will have to wait for another time.
她的问题下次再谈吧
She said you took her mother away from her.
她说你把她妈妈从她身边夺走了
I know it's not true, right?
我知道不是真的 对吗
No, it is not true,
对 不是那样的
but the truth is almost as difficult.
但是真♥相♥同样难以解释
Please, sensei.
老师
Tell me. Trust me.
您告诉我吧 相信我
Karai...
卡莱
is my daughter.
是我女儿
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表