剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
**Here we go, it's a lean, green, ninja team*
*出发 可靠的绿色忍♥者小队
**On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things*
*出场吧 帅气的忍♥者少年
**So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams*
*从下水道中闪电现身
**Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings*
*为披萨而欢呼舞动
**Can't stop these radical dudes*
*勇敢的家伙们所向无敌
**The secret of the ooze made the chosen few*
*神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人
**Emerge from the shadows to make their move*
*从阴影中现身锄强扶弱
**The good guys win and the bad guys lose*
*善者赢 恶者败
**Leonardo's the leader in blue*
*李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖
**Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through*
*殚精竭虑贯彻忍♥者之道
**Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines*
*多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员
**Raphael's got the most attitude on the team*
*拉斐尔自傲于全队
**Michelangelo, he's one of a kind*
*米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼
**And you know just where to find him when it's party time*
*总是乐于凑热闹
**Master Splinter taught 'em every single skill they need*
*斯普林特大♥师♥教给了他们每一项忍♥术
**To be one lean, mean, green incredible team*
*可靠的绿色忍♥者小队就此诞生
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
第二季 第二十三集
忍♥者神龟
So how we gonna break into the museum, Fong?
我们要怎么潜入博物馆 冯
You want to steal, steal a key.
要想窃房♥ 先偷钥匙
That is not true.
那才不对呢
I've gone through years of intense physical training.
我接受了多年的高♥强♥度体能训练
Ninjas are some of the most skilled athletes on the planet.
忍♥者是地球上技能最娴熟的运动员
You're just, like, limping around, dude.
你就好像瘸了一样 老兄
Now, this is how Casey Jones crosses rooftops.
看好凯西·琼斯是怎么飞檐走壁的
Lame. Oh. Will you two keep it down?
逊毙了 你俩能小声点吗
We're supposed to be looking for Karai.
我们是来找卡莱的
Sorry, April. I-I didn't mean to...
抱歉 爱普莉尔 我没想...
My bad, red.
怪我 红发美人
Casey Jones apologizes.
凯西·琼斯在此道歉
Peace hug?
和平拥抱
The Purple Dragons. Yes.
是紫龙帮 太好了
Peace hug's over. Let's go!
和平拥抱结束 快走
Wow. Steranko's gonna pay through the roof.
斯特兰科要大出血了
We hit the mother lode! Yeah?
我们碰上压箱宝了 是吗
Well, you're about to get hit by a mother lode of Casey Jones.
那你们要见识凯西·琼斯的压箱宝了
And a mother lode of Donnie too.
还有多尼的压箱宝
What the... And April.
你搞什... 还有爱普莉尔
I had him.
我能搞定他
Why'd you do that? I saved you from a kick in the head.
你为啥要那样 我让你免遭爆头
Oh, you were just trying to impress April,
你明明就是想在爱普莉尔面前表现自己
and I... Nice job, guys.
而我... 干得漂亮 伙计们
Great. You let them get away.
这下好了 你们让他们跑了
Oh, man. We got nothing!
惨了 我们什么都没拿到
That's 'cause you two are losers, yo.
那是因为你们俩是废柴
Check it out.
看看这个
Greetings, Purple Dragons.
你们好 紫龙帮
You may now bow before your new master, Ho Chan.
快向你们的新主人陈浩鞠躬
I said bow!
快鞠躬
You guys have any luck? Eh, no sign of Karai,
你们有发现吗 没有卡莱的踪迹
but we just had a crazy run-in with the Purple Dragon gang.
可我们刚和紫龙帮来了场激斗
Oh, man, you beat 'em up without me?
你们打架不叫我
What kind of friends are you?
这算哪门子朋友
We almost had them, until these two goofballs
我们差点逮住他们 可这两个笨蛋
let 'em get away. Ah, it's no big deal, April.
让他们逃了 没关系 爱普莉尔
Those guys are like a level-one boss battle.
那些家伙就是低级小怪
Who cares about the Purple Dragons anyway?
谁在乎什么紫龙帮啊
What are you, man... some kind of ghost?
你是什么 鬼魂吗
You can call me "Ho Chan".
你们可以叫我陈浩
I was once the greatest practitioner
我曾是上古武学
of the most ancient form of martial arts...
最伟大的研习者
Which, to the ignorant, untrained eye,
可在无知的外人眼里
looks like magic.
却被当作魔法
I would have been the ruler of the universe...
我本可成为世界的主宰...
had I not been trapped in
怎知千年前
this ancient dagger thousands of years ago.
被困在这把上古匕♥首♥中
We are not so different...
我们并无多少差别...
besides the fact that you are all simpering idiots.
只不过你们都是只会痴笑的呆子
What does "simpering" mean?
"痴笑"是什么意思
But I can make you buffoons strong, powerful...
可我能让你们这些小丑变得强大...
if you serve me. Heck, yeah.
只要你们愿意臣服于我 当然愿意
Sign me up. I'm down.
算上我 入伙了
As you wish.
让你们如愿
Moron, I grant you the power of lightning!
傻瓜 我赐你闪电之力
Stupid idiot, you become thunder!
呆子 赐你雷霆之力
And, numbskull... you are wind!
榆木脑袋 赐你旋风之力
Listen, together we will conquer the world. Yes.
听着 我们将一起征服世界 没错
Now, go find me a lair of opulent beauty
现在 给我寻觅一处绝美的藏身之处
worthy of my divine power.
要配得上我的神力
What the heck is this?
这是什么鬼地方
This is your lair of opulent beauty?
这是你们所谓的绝美藏身之处吗
Well, it will serve.
好吧 凑合着用吧
Guys, we've been at this for a week straight.
弟兄们 咱们都连续找了一周了
Maybe Karai is gone for good.
也许卡莱一走了之了
Okay, dudes, let's use our awesome deduction skills.
弟兄们 该用下咱们绝妙的推理能力了
Where do snakes hang out?
蛇爱在什么地方出现
Swamps, deserts, forests,
沼泽 沙漠 森林
pizzerias, ice cream parlors, the arcade, a...
披萨店 冰淇淋店 游戏厅...
He's been like that for days.
他都像这样好几天了
Karai's mutation really messed him up.
卡莱的变异对他打击真大
Sensei's not messed up. He's just healing his spirit.
老师才没有被打击呢 他是在治愈精神
I don't like to see him like this. Let's keep searching.
我不喜欢见他这样子 咱们继续找吧
We could really use Casey and April's help.
我们很需要凯西和爱普莉尔的帮助
I think they're hanging out at the ice rink.
他们好像在溜冰场那里玩
That's a great idea! We could break them up!
真是个好主意 我们可以让他们分手
I-I mean split them up.
我是说让他们分开
I mean split them up into two teams.
我是说分成两组
幸运数字 3 17 16 23 2 31 27
你的身边将充满无尽的财富
Man, I'm incredible! Check me out.
我太厉害了 快瞧瞧
Busted up your little lightning bolt, Fong.
看我炸毁你的闪电球 冯
Wind blows away lightning and thunder.
雷和闪电都能被风吹得了无踪迹
Wind rule...
风掌管...
Stop messing around.
停止捣乱
Now, I need you to perform a very important task for me.
现在 我有一个重要的任务交给你们
I need a girl with a very special power.
我需要一个拥有神奇力量的女孩
That will return me to my physical form.
用她可以帮我重现我的肉身
Yes.
是的
I see a girl with red hair and a yellow jumpsuit.
我看到那个女孩有着红头发 穿着黄色连体裤
No, it... it's just a T-shirt. Her name is...
不 只是一件T-恤 她的名字是
April O'Neil.
爱普莉尔·奥尼尔
You're doing great. No I'm not!
你做得很棒 一点都不好
Nice landing, April.
停得真好 爱普莉尔
Yeah.
是啊
Not everybody can be as cool on the ice as Casey Jones.
不是任何人在冰面上都能像我凯西·琼斯一样炫酷
I was practically born in the rink.
我基本上就是在溜冰场出生的
My old man was on a pro hockey team.
我老爸可是专业冰球队员
I ever tell you that? Like, 50 times a week.
我跟你说过吗 一周就说50次吧
Honestly, April, I have no idea what you see in that guy.
说实话 爱普莉尔 我真不知道你看上他什么
Purple Dragons?
紫龙帮
You losers just got your butts kicked.
你们这群废物刚被揍完
Now you're coming to my house?
现在居然跑到我的地盘来
Um, Casey, did you happen to notice these guys are glowing?
凯西 你有没有注意到这些人在发光
Casey!
凯西
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表