剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Michelangelo is on the move!
米开朗琪罗开始进攻啦
You don'tknow what to do.
束手无策了吧
I'm here, I'm there.
我在这儿 我在这儿
I could be anywhere.
来无影去无踪
How do you stop what you can't even see?
你怎么能阻挡你看不见的人
Like that?
像这样吗
Good one, Leo.
打得好 李奥
All right, Donnie.
好吧 多尼
Put down the staff and no one gets hurt.
放下武器 就没人会受伤
Uh, you said that last time, Raph,
你上次也这么说 拉斐
and then you hurt me.
可你还是打了我
Yeah, but less than I would have.
但我少打了你几下
Yeah, right.
你说是就是吧
Should've dropped the staff?
我应该放下武器吗
Should've dropped the staff.
你应该放下武器的
Okay, okay. Ow! I'm down!
好吧 我认输了
Onegai shimasu.
请多指教
Whatever you say.
管你说什么
Nice try.
还不错哦
Ya me!
住手
You all did very well.
你们都表现得不错
But I did better.
但我更加优秀
This is about self-improvement, Raphael.
修♥炼♥是为了自我进步 拉斐尔
It is not about winning and losing.
不是让你争强好胜
I know, sensei.
我知道 老师
But I won and they lost.
但我赢了 他们输了
But what's really important is that we all did our best.
重要的是我们已经尽力了
Good job, everyone!
干的好 大家
There's a little more algae and worms left
还剩一些水藻和蠕虫
if anyone wants it.
谁还要添一碗吗
Anybody? Anybody?
有人要吗 有人要吗
No, thanks. I'm good.
不 谢了 我饱了
All yours.
都给你吃吧
Well, I guess no one left room for... cake!
那我猜没人要吃蛋糕了
It is a cake!
真的是一个蛋糕
Made of... algae... and... worms.
用水藻和蠕虫做的
What's the frosting made out of?
上面的糖霜是用什么做的
You don't wanna know.
你不会想知道的
Happy Mutation day!
变异日快乐
Happy Mutation day!
变异日快乐
Ah, yes.
的确
15 years ago today, our lives changed forever
15年前的今天 我们的生命永远地改变了
and we became the unlikeliest of families.
我们成了最不相像的一家人
Tell us the story, Master Splinter.
再说一遍吧 斯普林特大♥师♥
Michelangelo, I have already told it many times.
米开朗琪罗 我都讲过很多遍了
Please! Pleeeease!
拜托 拜托
Please. It's the only way to shut Mikey up.
请说吧 这是唯一让麦奇闭嘴的办法
Ah, very well.
好吧
Many years ago, when I was still human,
很多年前 我还是一个人类
I was leaving the pet store with four baby turtles.
我从宠物商店买♥♥了四只幼龟
That was us? Yes.
那是我们吗 是的
Don't interrupt!
别插嘴
I passed a strange man on the street.
我在街上和一个陌生人擦肩而过
Something felt off about him.
他看起来有些诡异
I decided to follow.
我决定跟着他
Go no further.
你跑不了了
This place is a place
这个地方
where you are not allowed to be in this place.
你真不应该来
We have been seen in this place by you,
既然被你发现了
so this is not a place that will be left by you.
就别想活着离开
That was the beginning of our life together.
这就是我们共同命运的开始
It was the mysterious substance in this canister
就是这个筒里面的神奇物质
that, in a way, gave birth to us all.
在某种意义上 给予了我们新生命
Mom.
妈妈
So, sensei, now that we're 15,
老师 既然我们都十五岁了
I think we're finally ready to go up to the surface,
我认为我们已经做好准备去地面了
don't you?
您觉得呢
Yes.
我同意
And no.
也不同意
Oh, man, come on. Lame.
天啊 不是吧 真没劲
I hate when he does that.
我恨死他来这套了
You have grown powerful, but you are still young.
你们虽然很强大了 但是仍然太年轻
You lack the maturity to use your skills wisely.
缺少巧妙运用自身技能的智慧
So, sensei, isn't that just no?
老师 那不就是不同意吗
Yes...
不同意
And no.
也同意
Wisdom comes from experience.
智慧源于经验
And experience comes from making mistakes.
经验又源于犯错
So in order for us to gain the wisdom,
所以为了增长智慧
we have to make the mistakes.
我们得犯错误
So we can go. No.
所以我们可以上去 我不同意
And yes? No!
也同意吗 不同意
Sensei, we know you're trying to protect us,
老师 我们知道你是在保护我们
but we can't spend our whole lives hiding down here.
可是我们不能一辈子躲在这里呀
You may go tonight.
你们今天晚可以出去
High three!
击个三指神掌
Mr. Crenshaw, status report!
克伦肖先生 进度报告
Status? I'll give you the status!
进度 我给你报告进度
We're gonna blow up in two seconds!
两秒钟之内飞船就要炸了
Thank you, captain.
谢谢 指挥官
Gentlemen, I have a bold and daring plan.
先生们 我有个大胆的计划
There's no time for hesitation.
没有犹豫的时间了
My orders must be carried out without question!
我的命令必须绝对执行
Aye, sir!
遵命 长官
You know this show is stupid, right?
这剧蠢透了 你是知道的吧
Space Heroes a great show.
《太空英雄》是部伟大的剧
And captain Ryan is a great hero.
指挥官莱恩是一位伟大的英雄
Someday, I am gonna be just like him.
将来有一天 我也会像他一样
Well, you do like to hear yourself talk,
你确实很喜欢听自己讲话
so you're on your way.
离目标不远了
It's go time!
出发啦
You are going up to a strange and hostile world.
那是个陌生并且充满敌意的世界
You must maintain awareness at all times.
必须时刻保持警惕
Aye, sensei!
好的 老师
Stay in the shadows. Aye, sensei!
不要去有光的地方 好的 老师
Don't talk to strangers. Aye, sensei!
不要跟陌生人说话 好的 老师
Everyone is a stranger. Aye, sensei!
每个人都是陌生人 好的 老师
Make sure you go before you leave.
出发前去趟厕所
The restrooms up there are filthy.
地面上的厕所很脏
Sensei!
老师
Good luck, my sons.
祝你们好运 孩子们
I am so pumped! Surface time!
我好激动哦 去地面咯
Oh, this is gonna be epic!
这可以载入史册了
Look both ways before crossing the street!
过马路时两边都看看
It's so beautiful.
太美了
The city is just full of possibility.
大城市里充满机遇
There could be an adventure around this corner...
转角就可能有奇遇
Or... or this one...
或者 或者转这个角
Or this one!
或者这个
There's not, but there could be!
没有奇遇 但是会有的
Look at all the computers!
瞧瞧这些电脑
Is that the next generation
那是下一代
cadmium processor with quantum encryption?
量子加密的镉处理器吗
I don't know, Donatello. Is it?
我不知道 多纳泰罗 是吗
It is! Guys, guys!
就是啊 伙计们 伙计们
Check this out.
快来看呐
A hand made out of light.
灯做出来的手
Now it's an eye made out of light.
现在是灯做出来的眼睛
And the hand again!
又是手了
Now the eye's back! Now the hand!
现在换成眼睛了 又是手了
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表