剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
We'd better find him.
我们最好找到他
Guys, you aren't going to believe this.
各位 太难以置信了
Well, tonight just got interesting.
今晚可要有意思了
What's the plan?
什么计划
Oh, you know, kick, punch, stab.
你懂得 踢揍捅
Right in my wheelhouse, brah.
正合我意 哥们
Come and get some, sucka fool.
过来啊 大笨蛋
Let's get out of here.
让我们快离开这儿
Booyakasha!
我们闪啦
Raph, you got that helmet?
拉斐尔 你拿到头盔了吗
You know it.
你懂得
Zeck is coming after you, my ectothermic friends.
泽克要来追你了 我的冷血朋友
You will find my helmet.
找到我的头盔
Until it is returned to me, you will do nothing else.
头盔找回来之前 别的先什么都不用管
Nothing!
先找头盔
Uh, Master Shredder,
施莱德大♥师♥
can't you just get another helm--
你就不能再找个头...
That helmet, the Kuro Kabuto,
那个头盔 黑武盔
has been the symbol of the foot clan
已经作为大脚帮忍♥者的象征
for over 1,500 years.
有超过一千五百年的历史了
The clan's founder himself,
建立本帮之人
the dreaded Koga Takuza,
让恐怖降临的古贺沢座
was said to be the greatest ninja in the history of Japan.
据说是日本史上最强大的忍♥者
His skill with a blade was greater than any samurai.
他的剑术比任何武士都高♥强♥
Takuza laid waste to warriors and rulers alike.
沢座击败了各路勇士与大名
He stole the sacred totems of his defeated enemies
窃走了手下败将的神器
and fused them into an alloy stronger than steel.
并把它们制成了一种比钢还强的合金
He himself forged the Kabuto,
他亲手锻造出黑武盔
and it has survived undamaged to this day.
流传至今未受任何磨损
I am sworn to protect it with my life.
我以命起誓要保卫它
You will find it, and you will bring it to me.
你们必须找到它 并它交还于我
Understand?
明白吗
Yes, Master.
明白 大♥师♥
Xever, you go with the Fly.
赛弗 你和飞蝇一路
Tiger Claw, go with Bradford.
虎爪 你和布拉福德一路
Do not fail me.
别让我失望
I promise you, the consequences will be dire.
不然你们一定会后悔的
We'd better get that helmet back.
我们得赶紧把头盔找回来
Otherwise we'll have to keep looking
不然我们就得一直看着
at Shredder's gross face.
施莱德那张恶心的脸
Bluh, he looks worse than you.
他比你还丑
Don't get mad at me.
别冲我发火
You know you look nasty.
你也知道自己长得丑
The scent is faint, but I think he went this way.
气味很淡 不过我感觉他去了这边
This way.
这边
He's on foot.
他步行
But he's got...
但他有
devices.
装备
Electric motors, faint whiff of ozone.
电子马达 散发出臭氧的气味
You've got a good sense of smell for a cat.
照猫的标准你的嗅觉还不错
We are warriors.
我们是战士
Can't we fight side by side
就不能把物种区别搁在一边
without letting species get in the way?
好好地肩并肩作战吗
Absolutely.
没问题
Xever is always saying,
赛弗一直说
"Oh, Tiger Claw must hate you, because you're a dog."
虎爪肯定恨死你了 因为你是条狗
That's ridiculous.
简直是胡扯
I know, right?
我也这么觉得
Although I do want to eat him because he's a fish.
不过我真因为他是条鱼想吃掉他
I want to eat him just to shut him up.
我想吃掉他好让他闭嘴
This is perfect. Perfect!
这太好了 太好了
Wait, what?
慢着 为什么
Shredder's helmet. We can trade it for Karai.
施莱德的头盔 我们可以用它换卡莱
You're delusional, you know that?
你脑子有病 你知道吗
Hello there, reptile buddies.
你们好啊 爬虫朋友
How many times does Karai have to try to kill us
卡莱还要试图杀我们多少次
before you get that she's not on our side?
你才能明白她和我们不是一伙的
You're wrong about her, Raph.
她不是你想的那样 拉斐
Wow to the wow.
我 勒 个 去
There are so many freaks around here.
怎么这么多怪物
This town is really going downhill.
这地方没法儿呆了
They have the Kabuto.
黑武盔在他们手里
So we get to retrieve Shredder's helmet
我们刚好可以把头盔拿回来
and crack some shells.
再打爆几个龟壳
Life is good.
生活如此美好
Don't let 'em get the helmet.
别让他们拿走头盔
Come on.
走吧
Heads up, Dee, hot potato.
接好了 多 烫手山芋
Got it.
接住了
I believe you have something we need.
你们有我们想要的东西
Deodorant?
除臭剂吗
Got it.
接住了
Hey! Watch it, Buzzkill.
注意点 天杀蝇
Ooh, Buzzkill.
天杀蝇
That's totally what we should've called him.
我们就该叫它这个
Dude's got a gazillion eyes.
这哥们儿有这么多眼睛
You'd think his aim would be better.
没想到准头还这么差
Nooo!
不
Ugh, Leo, is that you?
李奥 是你吗
It's no use, Leo. Just go.
没用的 李奥 快走吧
Save Karai. We'll take care of ourselves.
去救卡莱 不用管我们
Got it.
好的
Freaks, I got your helmet!
丑八怪 头盔在我这儿
You two, finish the turtles.
你们俩把乌龟解决掉
We'll get the Kabuto.
我们负责夺回黑武盔
Come and get me, losers.
来抓我啊 渣渣
Over there.
在那边
Smooth.
漂亮
Is that-- ugh!
这难道是...好恶心
Diapers!
尿布
This what you're after, hmm?
你想要这个对吧
Nice haircut, buddy.
发型不错 哥们
Here's your bag.
这是你的包
Now have fun with your friends.
和你的朋友们玩得开心呦
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
天呐 不 不 不 不 不 不
Aw, man. They messed the plug up.
天呐 他们弄乱了插头
He has the helmet.
头盔在他手上
You know this is going to hurt, right?
你知道这会很痛的 对吧
You don't scare me.
你吓不倒我
All I have to do is drop this bag,
我只要一丢下这个包
and you fools will never find me.
你们这些蠢货就永远找不到我了
Anybody got any double-A batteries?
有人有AA电池吗
Anybody?
有人有吗
Just don't bust my sunglasses, okay?
别弄坏我的太阳镜就行 好吗
They're kind of like my thing.
我真的挺喜欢的
Wow to the wow.
太炫酷了
You got it, the helmet?
你拿到那个头盔了吗
It's my thing.
我就是干这个的
Of course I got it.
我当然拿到了
Why am I smelling the baby poops?
为什么我闻到了宝宝便便的味道
I going to pop your head like blueberry.
我要像捏爆蓝莓一样捏爆你的头
You know, that's to be expected.
这个 可以想象得到
Why does the fly walk into the spider's web?
为什么苍蝇会主动到蜘蛛的网里
Because all the spider's henchmen are out.
因为蜘蛛的狗腿子都出去了
You've come to make a trade?
你是来做交易的吗
The helmet for Karai.
用头盔换卡莱
Very well.
好吧
She'll have to be brought up from the dungeon.
我让人把她从地牢带过来
You raised her from infancy
她是你一手抚养长大的
and now you lock her in a cell?
现在你居然把她关在牢房♥里
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表