剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
And why not?
为什么当不了
I do not let my appearance affect me.
为师就不会受到外貌的影响
Well, yeah, 'cause old people never care how they look...
当然了 老人从来不在乎自己的外貌
or smell.
或味道
My son, I sense there is something
孩子 为师觉得你有事情
you would like to tell us.
想告诉我们
What? No.
什么 不
Not at all.
没事啊
Really, I didn't do anything.
真的 我什么都没做
Okay, okay!
好吧 好吧
You got me.
我说就是了
I kinda, um--
我好像...
I sprinkled a little mutagen
我洒了一点变异原
on my skin.
在我皮肤上
What?
什么
Are you kidding? Why?
开什么玩笑 为什么
To become better.
为了变得更帅
Cooler, you know?
更酷 知道吗
You guys treat me like a I'm big goofball all the time.
你们总是把我当成傻瓜看待
So I found this vial in Donnie's lab.
所以我去多尼的实验室找到了这瓶变异原
The label says it'll make you super cool.
标签上写着它会让你酷毙了
No, it says you're supposed to keep it super cooled.
不 上面写的是要防止阴凉干燥处
As in temperature!
说的是温度
This was a reject batch of retro mutagen, Mikey.
这是一瓶废置的变异原解药 麦奇
It's dangerous!
很危险的
Well, you could have made it a little more clear!
那你为什么标的更清楚点
Still not that clear.
还是不够清楚
Oh, no.
这下糟了
Please tell me that's a good "Oh, no."
请告诉我你说的"不"是好事
It's a terrible "Oh, no."
是很槽糕的"不"
According to these blood tests,
根据血液测试结果
the mutagen in your system is unstable.
你体内的变异原很不稳定
You only have three hours until--
你还有三个小时就...
Until what? What'll happen to him?
就会什么 他会怎么样
In scientific terms, go boom.
科学术语是爆♥炸♥
I'm gonna explode?
我会爆裂而亡吗
Like a massive zit.
就像巨型青春痘
No!
不要啊
No. But now that I know what caused this,
不要啊 但既然我已知道病因
I think I can engineer an antidote
我想我能重新改组剩余样本
from the remaining sample.
制出解毒剂
Yes, yes, yes! I love you, man.
好耶 好耶 好耶 我爱你哟
Okay, come on.
好了 别这样
Then you must start right away.
那你得立马开始了
I'm just missing one key instrument though.
我还缺少一件关键的仪器
A molecular centrifuge to mix the solution.
一台分子离心机 用来调制溶液
No problem.
没问题
Money is no object!
钱不是问题
Leo, can I borrow some cash?
李奥 我能问你借点钱吗
The only place I've ever seen a molecular centrifuge
我唯一见过分子离心机的地方
was at TCRI.
是在变异原实验室
But we blew that place up when we took down the Kraang.
但打倒克朗时我们已经把那里炸毁了
What could be left?
还会留下东西吗
You were once a feared warrior.
你曾是人人惧怕的战士
Now you're a common dog,
现在你只是一条普普通通的狗
hunting squirrels like Stockman.
像斯道克曼一般猎杀松鼠
Stockman.
斯道克曼
Maybe he could actually help me.
也许他能帮我
Gotcha.
闻到你了
Everybody spread out and start looking.
大家散开来寻找吧
Is this a centrifudge?
这是离心器吗
Centrifuge.
是离心机
No, that's a beaker.
不是 那是烧杯
Is this a centrifudge?
这是离心器吗
That's a microscope.
那是显微镜
Is this a centrifudge?
这是离心器吗
That's the same beaker.
还是那个烧杯啊
Oh, we're never gonna find it.
这样下去我们永远都找不到
This place is Shh shh shh.
这个地方... 嘘 安静
Listen.
仔细听
You hear that?
你们听到了吗
Yes, yes!
好耶 好耶
Perfect.
太棒了
Bio-enhancers.
生物增强器
DNA catalysts.
DNA催化剂
Soon, I'll be able to create my own mutant army.
很快我就能建立起一支专属变异体军队
Powerful, unstoppable!
强大 不可战胜
Dorkster blockhead?
末日论傻蛋
It's Baxter Stockman!
我是巴克斯特·斯道克曼
What?
什么
T-turtles?
乌龟们
Here? Now?
你们怎么在这
He's got the centrifuge.
离心机在他手里
Hand it over, Storkman.
交出来 斯托克曼
Stockman!
是斯道克曼
And no.
才不会给你们
I found it first.
我先找到的
Mousers!
机械鼠
Attack!
攻击
Don't let 'em pop me!
别让它们跳到我身上
Dogpound?
狗击
Well, if it isn't weasely little Stinkman.
这不是猥琐的屎坨克曼吗
Back off, Dogpound.
退后 狗击
We found him first.
我们先找到他的
Stinkman and the turtles?
屎坨克曼和乌龟们
And I thought I was having a bad day.
我今天真是走霉运啊
Time for Baxter Stockman, super villain,
大坏蛋巴克斯特·斯道克曼
to make his narrow escape.
是时候该偷溜啦
He's got the centerfudge!
离心器在他那
No! You're coming with me.
不 你得跟我走
No, no, please.
不 不 求你了
I'm extremely fragile. Help!
我很脆弱的 救命啊
My centerfudge!
我的离心器
Look out!
小心
Oh, no.
这下完了
Guys, are you okay?
伙计们 你们还好吗
Yeah.
没事
Thanks, Mikey.
谢谢你 麦奇
They're gone.
他们跑了
And they have the centerfudge.
还拿走了离心器
Centrifuge.
是离心机
I can't believe that fleabag beat us.
不敢相信 我们居然被只狗给击败了
I want a rematch.
我要再比一次
Easy, Raph.
冷静点 拉斐
Focus on what's important.
好好想想什么才是当务之急吧
We need to get that centrifuge to cure Mikey.
我们得抢回离心机来治疗麦奇
His zits are getting more unstable.
他身上的痘痘越来越不稳定了
If any of them get popped,
只要任何一颗爆开
they could cause a chain reaction,
都会引发一连串的爆裂
ala my zit-popping diagram here.
这是我的痘痘爆裂流程图
What? So I pop either way?
什么 从头爆到尾啊
We just have to keep you safe.
我们得保证你的安全
It's too dangerous to leave the lair.
你要离开我们的藏身之处就太危险了
But I never got to visit a wax museum,
可我还没参观蜡像馆
or learn pig latin, or open a mummy's tomb
学猪猪拉丁舞 开掘木乃伊墓
where the mummy comes alive,
木乃伊到时会活过来
but he's so cool we form a hip-hop group
他太酷了 我们组成一支嘻哈二人组
and travel around the world together in a golden UFO.
一起乘坐金色飞碟游遍世界
I wanna do that.
我太渴望了
Right.
好吧
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表