剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Tough guy, huh?
嘴硬是吧
'Cause I don't grill cheese.
可我拒绝烧烤
I bake it...
只爱烘焙
In a hot, sticky oven!
而且是在烈火炎炎的炉子里
Get the picture?
明白了吗
You sick little monkey.
你个臭小子
Don't do it, man.
别这样 哥们儿
Please. I'll talk.
求你了 我说
I'll tell you anything.
我坦白
Okay.
好吧
It all started when one day,
一切始于那一天
a humble pizza chef named Antonio was tossing pies when--
一位叫安东尼奥的谦逊披萨师在做披萨
Antonio had to know
安东尼奥必须弄明白
if this secret ingredient from the heavens
这个来自上天的神秘原料
could make a delicious pizza topping.
能否制成美味的披萨馅料
And that was when we came to life
我们也在那时获得了生命
to serve our delicious master.
一心为主人服务
Does he have a pizza for a face?
他的脸是个披萨吗
Yes.
是的
Then I will call him Pizza Face!
那我就叫他披萨脸吧
But we all have pizza faces.
可我们都有披萨脸啊
Enough!
住口
What is Pizza Face gonna do with his zombie customers?
披萨脸要把他僵尸般的顾客怎么办
He will feed on them.
他会吃掉他们
He wraps them like calzones.
像比萨饺一样包起来
And tonight he will eat them whole!
今夜他将把他们统统吃掉
Pizza who eats calzones?
吃披萨饺的披萨
That is sick.
太变♥态♥了
Got to save them.
得去救他们
But first, I'll deal with you.
不过 我得先料理你
Hey, what-- what are you gonna do with me?
你要对我做些什么
You'll go where all leftovers go.
给你剩饭一样的待遇
No, man. Come on, wait!
别 老兄 拜托 等等
Not the freezer.
不要把我放冰箱里啊
You let me out of here!
放我出去
Help!
救命
We're all just zombies here,
我们全都是僵尸
every one of us.
大家都是
Don't mind me.
不要管我
Zombie coming through.
僵尸来了
Fooled 'em with my awesome zombie skills.
他们都被我高超的扮演僵尸技能蒙骗了
Go, ninja, go, ninja, go!
冲啊 忍♥者 冲啊 冲啊
Go--
冲...
Oh, no!
不
**Mushrooms, garlic*
*蘑菇和大蒜
**mozzarella too*
*还有马苏里拉奶酪
**Pepper, onions*
*配上胡椒和洋葱
**mortadella*
*以及马苏里拉奶酪
**Yum-a-yummy, yum-a-yummy*
*美味中的美味 美味中的美味
**Yum-a-yum-a-yum-a*
*美味中的美味
**Yoo*
*耶
**Humans taste so good*
*裹在烤乳酪馅饼中的人类
**inside a calzone, yes, it's true*
*不能更美味 是的 这是真的
Pizza that eats you.
一个会吃人的披萨
It's like my worst nightmare come true.
感觉就像是我最恐怖的恶梦变成现实
Yes, yes!
对的 对的
Bring-a me more loyal customers.
带给我更多忠实的顾客吧
We make a room for them all.
我这有地方容纳所有人
Get the others inside of those calzones.
把其他人放进烤乳酪馅饼中去
You will all make a tasty filling
你们都将是今晚盛宴中
for tonight's great feast.
美味的馅儿
What do we do with the green ones, master?
那些绿色的要怎么办呢 主人
They have clearly tasted of the secret ingredient.
很明显他们品尝过了秘密配方
I'll make them part of my elite mozzarella guard.
我要让他们成为我的精英奶酪守卫
The jig is up, Pizza Face!
到此为止了 披萨脸
Pizza Face?
披萨脸吗
I like-a that,
我喜欢
'cause I got the pizza for a face.
因为我的脸 就是张披萨
Get him!
抓住他
Guys, snap out of it!
大伙 快清醒一下
Sorry, D.
抱歉了 多尼
oh, man.
天啊
Sorry, Leo!
抱歉 李奥
Not sorry, Raph.
对你就不抱歉啦 拉斐
Easy, Sensei.
放松点 老师
Easy.
放轻松
Only way to stop you...
唯一可以阻止你们的方法
get your boss!
就是打倒你们的老大
I don't-a think-a so.
我看未必
It's all over, turtle.
结束了 乌龟
Let the feast begin.
让盛宴开始吧
Oh, yes. She look-a delicious.
太棒了 她看起来很美味
No.
不
He's gonna eat them all.
他要把他们都吃掉
I failed them.
我让他们失望了
There's only one way out of this,
只有一个办法了
and that's eating my way out.
那就是吃出一条路
Wait. Mama mia!
等等 妈妈咪呀
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Don't-a do that!
别这样
Booyakasha!
我来也
That's a spicy meatball.
真是个辣辣的肉球
No!
不
No!
不
No, no!
不 不
Booyaka!
我来也
No! No!
不 不
Please! Don't eat me!
求求你 别吃我
I have-a kids!
我有孩子的
I have a little pizza faces in Jersey.
我在泽西有个小披萨脸
Let my family and all these other people go, or else!
放我的家人和这里的所有人走 否则
Okay! Okay, you win!
好的 好的 你赢了
You win. I'll do it.
听你的 我这就照办
Where are they all going? To their homes.
他们要去哪里 回自己家
When they wake up, they won't-a remember a thing.
等他们醒来了 他们就什么都不记得了
I did it!
我成功了
Hear that?
听到了吗
You made fun of my iron stomach,
让你们嘲笑我的钢铁之胃
but it saved the day.
就是它拯救了大家
Man, I'm, like, totally awesome now!
上帝 我觉得现在的我实在太帅了
Nothing can stop me.
没有什么可以阻止我
Mikey! Are you okay?
麦奇 你还好吗
What's with all the screaming?
刚刚为什么尖叫啊
Dude, you guys are normal!
哥们 你们回归正常了
Did I miss something?
我错过什么了吗
Hello!
拜托
The giant pizza monster?
那个巨大的披萨妖怪呢
Mozzarella on your faces?
你们的脸都变成了奶酪了啊
April turning into a giant calzone?
爱普莉尔变成了一个巨大的烤乳酪馅饼
It's called a bad dream, Mikey.
这叫做噩梦 麦奇
You had a nightmare.
你做噩梦了
I did? But it seemed so real.
是吗 但是感觉好真实
Well, either that or you're nuttier
要不是噩梦就是你
than a squirrel's lunchbox.
实在太奇怪了
Get some sleep, Mikey.
再睡会吧 麦奇
Guess it really was a dream.
也许真的只是个恶梦
A dream?
一个梦吗
I don't-a think so.
我可不这么想
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表