剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
我们去救斯普林特吧
There comes a time, brothers,
这一刻终于来临 兄弟们
when history is forged like...
去开创如同融化的
melted cheese.
奶酪般的历史吧
It sticks together as one!
它团在一起
But is still soft and squishy in the middle.
中间却仍旧松软
Are you with me?
你们跟不跟我一起去
Lamest speech ever.
史上最烂的演讲
But I'm with you.
但我跟你一起去
Let's do this!
我们上吧
Okay. Coast is clear.
没有危险了
This is so terrible. Poor Casey.
太可怕了 可怜的凯西
We have to find a way to stop those Kraang worms
我们得找个法子阻止这群克朗蠕虫
once and for--
一劳永逸...
You're right about that.
你说得对
And we know one man
我们认识一个人
who knows more about the Kraang than anyone.
他比任何人都了解克朗
Great Caesar's ghost.
天呐
Quick! Get in before you're spotted.
快点 趁还没被发现 赶紧进来
This is about the earthquake situation, isn't it?
是关于地震的事 对吗
You're never gonna guess what's causing it,
你绝对猜不到是什么导致的地震
Mr. Kurtzman.
库兹曼先生
Call me Jack.
叫我杰克吧
I named the Kraang's little scheme...
我给克朗的这个小阴谋取名为
"The Manhattan Project."
"曼哈顿计划"
Wake up, little rat.
醒醒 小老鼠
Nice work, Tiger Claw.
干得好 虎爪
You finally captured the great Splinter.
你终于抓住了伟大的斯普林特
So is the poison going to finish him or what?
毒药会毒死他吗
Most men would have expired by now,
大多数人这时候就断气了
but it's only weakened him.
可他仅仅是变虚弱了
He may be small, but he's tough as iron.
他也许很瘦小 但却如钢铁般强悍
Bradford, Xever, leave us.
布拉福德 赛弗 退下
Hamato Yoshi, so you have come to this--
滨户良 原来你变成了这幅模样...
a wretched rat man
一只可怜的
waiting to be put out of his misery.
等待别人将你从不幸中解救出来的鼠人
At least I do not wear a mask,
至少我没戴面具
hiding what little humanity I have left.
隐藏我仅存的那一点点人性
It is because of you that I wear this mask.
都是因为你 我才戴这个面具
All these years you continue to deceive yourself
这些年来 你不断地在欺骗自己
and everyone around you.
欺骗你身边的所有人
You dare. Now it ends!
大胆 现在该结束了
No, father!
不要啊 父亲
You would stop me?
你要阻止我吗
You'd kill your greatest enemy
你要趁他中毒被锁之际
while he's poisoned and chained?
就这么杀了你最大的敌人吗
What about honor?
那荣耀何在
Everything you've taught me.
你教我的这一切
The girl is right, Master Shredder.
这女孩说得对 施莱德大♥师♥
Very well.
很好
Gather the Foot.
召集大脚帮忍♥者
I will offer Hamato Yoshi one last fight.
我会给滨户良最后一搏的机会
Why... did you help me?
你为什么帮我
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe because you look so pathetic.
也许是你看上去太可怜了
You have your mother's spirit--
你跟你妈妈一样...
so fierce, and yet so scared.
如此争强好斗 却又心存畏惧
Never speak of my mother again!
别再提我妈妈
You ruined my family.
你毁了我的家庭
You ruined all of our lives.
你毁了我们的生活
No, it was...
不 罪魁祸首是
Oroku Saki.
小禄崎
Oroku...Saki.
小禄...崎
So these worms are only children?
所以这些蠕虫只是幼虫吗
How big are the adults?
那成虫有多大呢
Huge! Some are hundreds of feet long.
很庞大 一些足足有几百英尺长
The Kraang had been importing the worms
克朗为了抽取变异原
from dimension "X" to suck out their mutagen.
从X空间引入了蠕虫
It's kind of like milking a giant cow.
跟从巨大的奶牛身上挤奶有点类似
Okay, okay. We get it. Thanks.
好了 好了 我们懂了 谢谢
So how do we stop them?
那么我们该如何阻止它们呢
No clue how to stop 'em.
不知道呢
But I know the Kraang ride these puppies.
但我知道克朗如何骑这些幼虫
You see these antennae on its head?
看见它头上的这些触手了吗
They pull 'em like the reins on a horse.
拉扯触手 如同马上的缰绳般驱使幼虫
Gross!
好恶心
Why didn't I think of it before?
我以前怎么没想到呢
Salt! Salt?
盐 什么盐
What do you--
你说什么...
Hold on a sec.
稍等
It--it's Casey!
是 是凯西
Casey? Uh, hey, April.
凯西 喂 爱普莉尔
So I'm kind of,
我好像
trapped inside this giant worm thing.
被困在这只大虫子里面了
It's cool. I'm alive and stuff.
没事 我还活着
You're inside the worm?
你在虫子身体里面
You get a signal in there?
那里面竟然有信♥号♥♥
Yeah, it's, uh, trying to digest me, I-I think.
有 大虫子好像想把我消化掉
Could use, uh, a little help.
快来帮我
Sit tight, Casey!
坚持住 凯西
I mean, um, don't go anywhere.
哪都不要去
He's alive! He's alive!
他还活着 还活着
Sensei.
老师
Sensei!
老师
Leonardo, go... Now!
李奥纳多 快走 快
Hello, again, my friend.
你好啊 又见面了 朋友
Let me go!
放开我
I knew you'd come to us, Leo.
我就知道你会来找我们的 李奥
Where are the other turtles?
其它乌龟呢
It's just him, Master Shredder.
只有他一个人 施莱德大♥师♥
He's alone. I sense no one else.
他自己来的 我没有闻到别人的味道
Watch, turtle,
好好看着 乌龟
for it will be the last fight you ever see.
这将是你看到的最后一场战斗
The destruction of your master,
我要杀掉你师♥父♥
Hamato Yoshi.
滨户良
You can do it, Sensei.
你可以的 老师
Sensei!
老师
Fight me!
跟我打啊
Pathetic.
真可悲
I will put you out of your misery.
我会帮你结束痛苦的
No!
不要
Oh, yeah! Rescue time!
好了 拯救时间到
Come on, Master Splinter! Get them!
快 斯普林特大♥师♥ 去抓他们
No!
不
Master Shredder.
施莱德大♥师♥
Do not let them escape, fools!
不要让他们跑了 笨蛋
Go!
快去追
Faster, guys!
大家快走
You were foolish to come for me.
你们不该来救我的
We'd never leave you, Sensei.
我们绝不会丢下你的 老师
This is it. This is the tunnel!
就是这里 就是这条隧♥道♥
Great. Now what?
太好了 现在怎么办
I'm creating a vibration that'll attract the worm.
我弄出震动把大虫子吸引过来
You really think a stick is gonna attract--
你真以为用根棍子就能吸引来...
The satchel!
包里的东西
Salt?
盐
Salt's ionic strength can burn
盐里面的一些成分可以
through a worm's neurosectory cells.
烧坏虫子的神经细胞
It's like acid.
就像酸一样
Yeah, but... Salt?
我知道 但是 盐真有用吗
Donnie?
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表