剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Oh, no! Super bad times for all!
不好了 史上最糟的情况
Does great danger arrive? Where?
会有很大的危险吗 在哪里
Kill-beast-bots from planet seven
七号♥星球来的杀戮怪兽幼虫
are here with steely resolve!
气势汹汹地入侵了
Captain Coolstar, what are we going to do?
酷星船长 我们要怎么办
Get a hold of yourself, man!
你给我镇定点
Don't worry, squeakums.
吱吱虫 别害怕
We'll blast 'em with mighty Super Robo Mecha!
我们会用强大的超级机器战队打败他们的
Team! Combine in teamwork mode!
战队 以合作模式集♥合♥
Super!
超级
Robo! Mecha!
机器 战士
Force! Five!
强力 五侠
Team!
战队
Five! Go!
五侠 出发
What the heck is this nonsense?
这是什么乱七八糟的
It's terrible!
烂透了
Terribly awesome!
烂得碉堡了
I found these old tapes in a dumpster.
我在垃圾箱里找到的旧录影带
Tapes? Check it out.
录影带 快来看
Dude, this is awful.
我说 这剧情也太渣了
And you guys complained about Space Heroes.
你们还抱怨《太空英雄》不好看
Their lips don't even match what they're saying!
他们的嘴型都对不上
I could never watch a show this bad!
我受不了这么破的节目了
There are too many of them, captain!
它们数量太多了 船长
So she's the princess of an entire planet?
所以她是整个星球的公主吗
Cool. Engage lasertron fury!
好棒哦 准备激光集♥合♥管
Yep, and she also pilots the robot's left leg.
没错 而且她还操作着超级机器人的左腿
She rules!
太牛掰了
But that scientist dude made the robot.
不过机器人是那个科学家造的
The story has such an intricate, layered plot.
这个情节真是错综复杂 环环相扣啊
Four stars!
我给四颗星
P-p-princess, I'd like to invite you
公公公主 我想邀请你
for space dinner if you please, yes?
一起共进太空晚餐 可以吗
What? I, date a weakling like you?
什么 我这么美 跟你约会吗
Not for 10,000 zarkon crystals!
除非你给我一万颗萨空水晶
Donnie, that is so you and April, dude!
多尼 简直是你和爱普莉尔的写照啊
It is not! Meh, this show is lame anyway.
绝对不是 这节目真是挫爆了
The plot makes zero sense!
情节完全说不通
I'll be in the lab.
我去实验室了
What am I to April anyway?
我对于爱普莉尔到底算什么
I'm worse than a nerd. I'm a freak!
我比呆子更糟糕 我是个疯子
We're all total and complete frea--
我们全是一群疯子...
Sorry, Timothy.
抱歉 蒂莫西
Doesn't matter anyway.
无所谓了
April blames us for her dad's mutation.
爱普莉尔怪我们把她爸爸弄成了变异人
I have to find an antidote...
我一定要研发出解药
A retro-mutagen!
反变种药剂
And pretty soon you won't have to be
很快 你就不再是
a barely sentient glob of intestinal goo any longer...
一坨有感官的肠道粘性物了
Now, let's see.
来看看
Frozen?
结冰了
Oh, great. Another batch lost!
悲剧 又浪费了一份样品
I swear, if it's the last thing I do,
哪怕我这辈子就能干这一件事
I'm gonna find a cure...
我也要找到解药
And win April back.
然后赢回爱普莉尔
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
**Here we go, it's a lean, green, ninja team*
*出发 可靠的绿色忍♥者小队
**On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things*
*出场吧 帅气的忍♥者少年
**So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams*
*从下水道中闪电现身
**Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings*
*为披萨而欢呼舞动
**Can't stop these radical dudes*
*勇敢的家伙们所向无敌
**The secret of the ooze made the chosen few*
*神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人
**Emerge from the shadows to make their move*
*从阴影中现身锄强扶弱
**The good guys win and the bad guys lose*
*善者赢 恶者败
**Leonardo's the leader in blue*
*李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖
**Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through*
*殚精竭虑贯彻忍♥者之道
**Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines*
*多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员
**Raphael's got the most attitude on the team*
*拉斐尔自傲于全队
**Michelangelo, he's one of a kind*
*米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼
**And you know just where to find him when it's party time*
*总是乐于凑热闹
**Master Splinter taught 'em every single skill they need*
*斯普林特大♥师♥教给了他们每一项忍♥术
**To be one lean, mean, green incredible team*
*可靠的绿色忍♥者小队就此诞生
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
This is it, bro. A new start.
就是今天 重新开始
Just pretend you're a normal girl.
假装自己是个普通的女孩
Don't talk about alien-robots or mutant dads.
别聊什么外星球机器人啦变种老爸啦
And don't even think about turtles--
也别想那些乌龟
Are you serious?
搞什么啊
Nice job stopping my puck like that.
你挡住了我的冰球 不错啊
You got some moves, red.
小红毛 你动作很迅速嘛
Umm, you could start with "Sorry."
难道你不应该说抱歉吗
Sorry you got in the way!
抱歉你挡了我的道
What were you doing blocking the hallway like that anyway?
你挡在走廊半路干什么啊
Blocking the...
挡在...
Exactly who do you think you are?
你以为你是谁啊
You signed up for extra cred, right?
你是不是想赚外快
Well, rejoice, 'cause I'm the guy you're gonna tutor.
快谢恩吧 因为你要家教的人就是我
Great.
呵呵
Look, if I don't pass trig,
如果我课程挂掉
they'll kick me off the hockey team.
就会被开除出冰球队
Nobody else wants to tutor me.
而且也没人愿意当我的家教
They're all intimidated by my supreme awesomeness.
他们都被我的无边霸气吓到了
So this is you asking me for help?
所以你是要请我帮忙吗
Charming.
你真可爱啊
Fine.
好吧
Meet me at the park at 7:00.
7点公园见
Don't be late.
不许迟到
It's a date, then. Nice.
这就算约会了 很好
Yes!
命中
So what's your name anyway?
你叫什么名字
Casey Jones.
凯西·琼斯
Bo-bo-bo-booyakasha!
我…来…也
Hello?
有人吗
This slice belongs to anyone, huh?
这片披萨有人要吗
Ha. Then it's all mine!
棒 全归我啦
What the heck was that?
你们搞什么
That was a stealth attack!
这叫偷袭术
And that's what we're practicing in today's training session.
是我们今天要训练的内容
No fair! I couldn't see you coming!
不公平 我都没看到你们
That's why they call it "Stealth", genius!
所以才叫偷袭 蠢才
Why would you eat random pizza
你为什么会想吃
you found on a roof anyway?
放在屋顶上的披萨呢
Roof pizza is like one of my ten favorite kinds of pizza!
屋顶披萨是我十大最爱披萨之一
Okay, guys, listen up!
好了 伙计们 听着
The two keys to stealth:
偷袭两要诀
misdirection and camouflage.
误导和伪装
Got it?
明白吗
Raph and Mikey, you guys are up!
拉斐和麦奇 你们先来
I don't wanna do this anymore,
我不想再来一次了
Do you, Raph?
你呢 拉斐
Raph?
拉斐
Shell wedgie!
后拉壳
No fair!
不公平
Stealth attacks are lame!
偷袭术烂透了
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表