剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
我尊崇您 伟大的虎爪
Can I offer you some refreshments?
您想吃什么点心吗
Milk, skim.
牛奶 要脱脂的
Sensitive subject maybe...
我这话可能有点不礼貌
but shouldn't tigers have tails?
不过 老虎不应该有尾巴吗
Don't mock me, child.
别嘲笑我 孩子
It was a rival who sliced off my tail.
有个对手削下了我的尾巴
One day I will find it,
有一天我会找到他
and he will pay the price!
他一定会为此付出代价
If you can't keep your own tail--
如果你连自己的尾巴都守不住...
Silence, Karai.
安静 卡莱
You will treat Tiger Claw with utmost respect.
你要对虎爪致以最崇高的敬意
He is my new second in command.
他是我的新副手
What?
什么
I've earned that job,
那个职位是我的
not some oversized cat in a scarf!
怎么能给这个戴围巾的大猫
Enough!
够了
Tiger Claw, take my daughter with you
虎爪 带着我的女儿
to capture Splinter and his turtles.
去抓斯普林特和他的乌龟们吧
Karai, do not disobey him.
卡莱 不许你违背他的命令
So, April, vigilante-ing is cool and all,
爱普莉尔 治安维持确实挺酷的
but how about a real date?
但是我们真能约个会吗
What do you call this?
那这算什么
I was thinking, you know,
我只是觉得
maybe something a little cozier.
舒适一点的会比较好
You, me...
你和我...
The Kraang!
克朗
Nah, aliens would just mess up my mix.
这帮外星人就会搅局
There's so many of them.
好多克朗啊
So these are the robots you told me about?
这就是你跟我说的那帮机器人
With the little brains inside, yeah.
对 里面有个小脑袋
What are they doing?
他们在干什么
That's a new trick.
是个新把戏
I got this, red.
交给我了 小红毛
Stay here.
待在这
When you play cricket,
打板球的时候
you got to have some crumpets.
得配烤饼才行
Let's take this to Donnie, let him check it out.
去找多尼 让他看看
Why not take it to a real laboratory?
为什么不去真正的实验室
Trust me, Donnie's way ahead of most scientists.
相信我 多尼的水平比大多数科学家都高很多
Come on.
快点
And then you press this button...
然后按下按钮...
and portable portal.
一个便携式传送门
The Kraang are always one step ahead.
克朗总是一步领先
I wonder if this is what's behind the earthquakes.
我怀疑这是否就是引发地震的原因
We're gonna have to test it. I don't know, Donnie.
我们得验证一下 我不确定 多尼
You think that's a good idea?
你觉得这样好吗
If you turtles are gonna be slow about it,
如果你们这帮龟仔要在这磨磨蹭蹭
I'm going.
我走先
You're crazy! Nuts! Out of your gourd!
你疯了 傻了 脑子被驴踢了吧
I'm going first.
我先来
Raph!
拉斐
Come on, red!
快点 小红毛
April, wait for me!
爱普莉尔 等等我
Can't let them go alone, dude.
不能扔下他们不管 老兄
Mikey!
麦奇
Okay.
好吧
This is weird.
太诡异了
It's like the grand central station of dimensional travel!
好像次元旅行中♥央♥车站
The Kraang must use it as a gateway between realities.
这一定是克朗通往真实世界的通道
Guys, the door's gone! We're trapped!
门不见了 我们被困住了
There's thousands of doors.
这有好多门呢
Everyone, start searching for a way home.
大家分头找回家的路
Look at this, April.
瞧这里 爱普莉尔
Amazing. It's so beautiful.
赞 太漂亮了
Check this out, red.
快来看 小红毛
It's us!
是我们
Why do we look like dorks?
为什么我们看起来那么呆
Is that supposed to be April?
那个是爱普莉尔吗
Nice jumpsuit.
连裤衫好美
Guys, look!
伙计们 快看
I think it's...
我想这就是...
Dimension "X."
X次元
Home of the Kraang.
克朗的大本营
This place is making my brain melt!
这地方快把我的脑袋融掉了
I-I sense something coming.
我感到有东西过来了
Oh, no. How do you close the door?
哦不 怎么关门啊
Where's the--the knob? Where's the knob?
门把手呢 门把手在哪
They're onto us!
被他们发现了
Get ready, team.
准备作战
Biotroids, destroy!
生物机器人 开始毁灭
April!
爱普莉尔
Thanks, D.
谢谢 D
It was nothing. Look out!
没什么啦 小心
Casey Jones shoots...
凯西·琼斯射门...
He scores!
得分
Here it comes! Look out!
过来了 小心
Guys, let's follow 'em!
快跟上他们
They're gone!
不见了
We got to get that remote.
得拿到遥控器
Butt cannons! Run!
屁屁炮 快跑
Guys, what dimension are we in?
伙计们 现在是哪个次元啊
The others are trapped over there.
其他人被困在那里了
Yeah, and the smart member of the team
是啊 全队的军师
is trapped with them.
也被困住了
This is your fault, Leo.
都是你的错 李奥
If you hadn't gotten us...
如果你没让我们...
We got to find the source of these quakes.
我们得找到震源
Karai, you have your instructions.
卡莱 去执行你的任务
Who the heck is that?
这东西谁啊
You may call me... Tiger Claw!
你可以叫我...虎爪
I knew it!
我就知道
I was totally gonna name him Tiger Claw!
正想叫他虎爪来着
I ask only once.
我只说一次
Summon your rat master.
召唤你们的鼠师♥父♥现身
Sorry, pal! I'm not a cat person.
不好意思 伙计 我不是爱猫人士
Raph!
拉斐
You are nothing but cubs.
一帮乳臭未干的小崽子
Nice kitty.
乖猫咪
Let me see if I have some catnip on me.
让我看看身上带没带猫薄荷
Come on, bros, we got to get to high ground!
快点 我们得到高处去
Out of my way, Don.
别挡路 多尼
I got this.
交给我
That was too close.
好险啊
All right, Donnie.
好了多尼
How do we get out of here?
我们怎么离开这里
You're the expert, gap-tooth.
你可是专家 缺牙哥
Gap-tooth?
缺牙哥
Look in the mirror lately, cave-mouth?
拜托照照镜子 豁牙弟
Guys, stop! Check this out.
你们俩别吵了 快来看
It looks like another part of dimension "X."
好像是X次元的另一个部分
What is that?
那是什么
Kraang is aware of spies in that doorway
克朗在入口处发现了间谍
where Kraang is not but soon will be.
克朗将迅速到达
I think we're in serious trouble.
这下情况严重了
Don't tell me... Oh, great.
别告诉我... 这下好了
Surrender is optimum.
投降是上策
Non-surrender means disintegration,
不投降即被瓦解
which is less optimum.
为下策
For now. Play along.
暂时 投降一下
For the record,
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表