剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
So what do you say, April?
这样吧 爱普莉尔
Let's check out a movie.
我们看个电影吧
Dusk of the Zombies 4 is playing at the Argosy.
《僵尸的黄昏4》正在阿格西上映
Sounds cool, Irma, but--
听上去不错 厄玛 可是...
Oh, man, I'm already late for, um...
天哪 我已经迟到了...
my date with Casey.
我约了凯西
You expect me to believe that?
你觉得我会信你吗
This is getting a little insulting.
这么做有些无礼吧
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I know you're really gonna hang out
我知道你其实是要去和那些
with those "secret friends" you won't tell me about.
你不肯告诉我的"秘密朋友"一起出去玩
So what's the deal?
所以你们到底要干嘛
Help! I'm being attacked!
救命啊 有人袭击我
There's no one here.
这儿没别人啊
Oh, yes, there is.
明明就有
So that just happened.
这是什么情况
Hey, you dropped your--
喂 你掉了...
Well, at least we got a free pizza.
至少我们得到了免费披萨
I should take it to the-- on my date with Casey.
我该把它带去...去和凯西一起吃
That's garbage pizza delivered from crazy town.
那是疯子送来的剩菜披萨
I'd sooner eat a jar of toxic waste
我宁愿吃一罐有毒废弃物
filled with onions and tomatoes and--
里面装满洋葱和西红柿...
Oh, I'm late.
我迟到了
See you, Irma.
回见 厄玛
Great to spend some quality time with you, April.
很高兴跟你共度了欢乐时光 爱普莉尔
Man, the guys are gonna love this--
天 那些家伙肯定爱死这个了
free pizza!
免费披萨
It smells fine, but...
闻着还不错 不过...
Maybe Irma was right.
或许厄玛说得对
Eat me.
吃了我吧
Hello?
有人吗
Who's there?
是谁
Eat me.
吃了我吧
The pizza?
那个披萨
Weird.
太诡异了
Eat me!
吃了我吧
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
**Here we go, it's a lean, green, ninja team*
*出发 可靠的绿色忍♥者小队
**On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things*
*出场吧 帅气的忍♥者少年
**So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams*
*从下水道中闪电现身
**Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings*
*为披萨而欢呼舞动
**Can't stop these radical dudes*
*勇敢的家伙们所向无敌
**The secret of the ooze made the chosen few*
*神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人
**Emerge from the shadows to make their move*
*从阴影中现身锄强扶弱
**The good guys win and the bad guys lose*
*善者赢 恶者败
**Leonardo's the leader in blue*
*李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖
**Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through*
*殚精竭虑贯彻忍♥者之道
**Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines*
*多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员
**Raphael's got the most attitude on the team*
*拉斐尔自傲于全队
**Michelangelo, he's one of a kind*
*米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼
**And you know just where to find him when it's party time*
*总是乐于凑热闹
**Master Splinter taught 'em every single skill they need*
*斯普林特大♥师♥教给了他们每一项忍♥术
**To be one lean, mean, green incredible team*
*可靠的绿色忍♥者小队就此诞生
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
Some little help for me would be timely, please, indeed, oh!
救我的人为何总是姗姗来迟 求你快出现吧
Hydra-Beast-Araknon-Kazamer-9
九头蛇怪兽阿♥拉♥克龙·卡扎马九号♥
is eating the princess' leg unit.
正在咬公主的腿
There'll be no eating of the princess on my watch!
我绝不容许公主在我眼前被咬
Launching face rocket. Launch!
发射脸部火箭弹 发射
Form sword of flaming fire!
赤炎之剑 成形
Did you see that last explosion?
你看到最后的爆♥炸♥了吗
I've been trying to reach April for hours.
我已经给爱普莉尔打了几小时电♥话♥了
Hope nothing's wrong.
希望她没出什么事
Something sure is wrong, bro.
肯定出事了啊 兄弟
There isn't a single pizza shop in town that's picking up!
城里都没个能送外卖♥♥的披萨店
I'm serious, Mikey.
我是认真的 麦奇
You think I'd joke about the pizza?
你觉得在披萨问题上我会说笑吗
You know me a little better than that, Donnie,
你对我这点起码的了解总该有吧 多尼
to joke about the pizza.
我会开关于披萨的玩笑吗
You're the culinary expert.
你是个烹饪专家
Why don't you just make your own?
你干嘛不自己做呢
Make your own?
自己做呢
Make your own?
自己做呢
Make your own?
自己做呢
Yes!
对啊
I will make the ultimate pizza!
我要做个终极披萨
Now, what would be in the best pizza ever?
现在 史上最赞的披萨里应该有啥呢
Duh! Hot sauce!
没错 辣酱
**I love a little hot sauce on my pizza*
*我喜欢在披萨里加一点辣酱
**I love a little hot sauce, yes, I do*
*我喜欢一点辣酱 没错我就喜欢
**But hot sauce isn't hot*
*可是辣酱里如果没有沙丁鱼
**Without sardines, son*
*那就没那么爽了 孩子
**It just tastes like a pile of sticky goo!*
*那味道就会像一坨黏黏的浆糊
**Some protein from a pile of worms*
*加一坨虫虫增加蛋白质
**Some garlic, chives, and marshmallows too*
*再加点大蒜小葱和蘑菇
**But wait a second, boo, if you please*
*不过请等一下哟
**I'm missing the most important part*
*我忘了加最重要的东西
**Cheese!*
*奶酪
**A cheese-sicle*
*奶酪冰
**I need my cheese-sicle*
*一定要加上奶酪冰
**Ice cream kitty, give me a cheese-sicle*
*冰淇淋喵喵 给我个奶酪冰
*Come on!
*动起来
**Kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty*
*喵喵 喵喵 喵喵 喵喵 喵喵
**Kitty, kitty, kitty*
*喵喵 喵喵 喵喵
**Ice cream kitty, give me a cheese-sicle*
*冰淇淋喵喵 给我个奶酪冰
Are they ever gonna stop singing?
他们什么时候才能唱完
It sickens me.
恶心死我了
What is that repulsive smell?
好恶心的味道啊
If by repulsive you mean delicious,
如果你口说恶心 实指美味
I agree.
我同意
Dig in!
大快朵颐吧
Doesn't it look sublime?
看起来是不是超赞呢
No. On a diet.
不要吧 减肥中
None for me.
我就算了
Your loss.
是你们的损失
Where are you gonna get better, huh?
找不到比这个更好吃的了
He can eat anything.
他什么都能吃
You take disgusting to a whole new level, bro.
你把恶心提升到了一个新的境界
Other pizzerias letting you down?
对其它比萨饼店不满意吗
Try Antonio's pizzeria,
试试安东尼奥比萨吧
now under new management.
现在大换菜谱 全新上市
But don't take our word for it.
但别光听我们的一言之词
Antonio's pizza is so good,
安东尼奥比萨太棒了
you'll want to obey its every command.
你会想对它言听计从的
It's my new delicious master.
这是我新的味蕾之神
Obey the flavor.
跟着味觉走
Okay. That was crazy.
好吧 这太疯狂了
Right?
对吧
Why eat Antonio's when you can have homemade?
既然能吃自♥制♥的 为何要吃安东尼奥披萨呢
Hello, Antonio's?
喂 安东尼奥披萨店吗
Order for delivery.
点外卖♥♥
Look!
看
You ate the whole thing already?
你这就把整盘都吃光了吗
No.
没呢
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表