剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Hurry, Casey, we gotta stop this freak-job!
快点 凯西 我们得阻止这个疯子
Did you see what he tried to do back there?
你看到他刚才的举动了吗
His butt belongs to Casey Jones.
他的命归凯西·琼斯所有
He's getting away!
他要跑了
Casey!
凯西
Sorry, dude.
抱歉 兄弟
Okay, evil glowing eyes, never a good sign.
好吧 一双双闪着光的邪恶眼睛 从不是好兆头
What the heck are they?
他们到底是什么东西
Not human dudes, dude.
绝对不是人类 兄弟
It's all good though. We got these punks.
不过没事 我们能搞定这群家伙
Are you crazy? There's too many.
你疯了吗 他们数量这么多
Casey Jones never runs from a fight.
凯西·琼斯从来不会逃避战斗
No!
不要
Now we're talking. Yeah!
这才像话 没错
I've got an idea.
我想到办法了
Aww, sewer apples.
这下糟了
Booyakasha!
我来也
Aww, yeah! VHS tape mission accomplished.
太棒了 录影带任务完成
Check it out. I found them in the basement
你们看 我去了一家停业的音像店
of this video store that went out of business.
在地下室找到了这些
The last video tape store in the whole city, dude.
这是整座城市最后一家音像店了 兄弟
Yes! Holy geek-out, wingnut.
太好了 这些东西太棒了
This is so awesome.
我太开心了
Mikey, pizza is on me tonight.
麦奇 今晚披萨我请
Get whatever you want.
想点什么点什么
Booyakasha-na-na-na-na.
我来也耶耶耶
Um, what are you fan-boying so hard over, Leo?
你怎么这么激动 李奥
Mikey managed to track down all these old super rare
麦奇找到了这些极其珍贵的
VHS tapes of "Space-Heroes: The Next Generation."
《太空英雄之下一代》录像带版
下一代
太空英雄
The official sequel to the original "Space-Heroes."
这是原版太空英雄的官方续集
These are from the early 90s,
这些是90年代早期的作品
but most of the tapes were put in a landfill
但是大多数录影带都被扔进了垃圾堆
because the show was deemed too disturbing for kids.
因为当时大家觉得这部动画不适合儿童观看
下一代
太空英雄
Captain Ryan, the Nefrini are sending out
瑞安队长 纳弗宁星人发来了
an urgent com signal!
紧急COM呼叫
Put them on the screen, Crankshaw Junior.
放在屏幕上吧 克兰克肖二代
Captain Ryan, the Nefrini people feel it is unfair
瑞安队长 纳弗宁星人认为
that the Confederation is taxing our trade routes,
联盟对我们的贸易路线收费很不公平
and we would ask you Blah, blah, blah.
我们要求... 啊啊啊
Do you see what my hand is doing, Nefrini?
你看我的手像什么 纳弗宁
It's a puppet that is mocking you. Boring!
像一个正在嘲笑你的木偶 真无聊
Mr. Crankshaw, let's blow these aliens out of the water.
克兰克肖先生 我们把这些外星人炸出水吧
And by water, I mean space!
我是说 炸出太空
But--but sir! The Nefrini are a peaceful race!
但是先生 纳弗宁星人非常友好
We can't just destroy them! Ahh!
我们不能直接毁灭他们
Fire photogenic missiles!
发射光原导弹
Yes! So awesome!
太棒了 赞
Eh, it's no Crognard.
不如克罗格纳德好看
This is just as lame as the first Space-Heroes.
跟第一版《太空英雄》一样烂
Lame? It's making my eyeballs melt with joy.
烂吗 我的眼睛都要高兴得化了
I love this cartoon! Ah.
我好喜欢这个动画
What the heck happened?
你们这是怎么了
We were on our way back from patrolling the city,
我们正在巡逻城市回来的路上
when we found this crazy robed cultist-looking guy
结果发现一个穿着长袍长得像邪教♥徒♥的家伙
about to perform what looked like a sacrifice--
好像正要举♥行♥什么献祭仪式...
So Casey Jones and his sidekick, Raph, gave chase.
于是凯西·琼斯和他的副手拉斐 进行了追击
Sidekick?
副手
We tried to corner the robed dude,
我们想围堵那个长袍男
but he escaped at the last second.
可他在最后关头逃跑了
Escaped? Clearly they kicked our butts to Queens,
逃跑 他们分明是把我们揍了个狗血淋头
but whatever.
不过无所谓
There were way more of them than us.
他们在数量上占了绝对优势
What the heck were they? Human? Robot? Mutant?
他们到底是什么东西 人类 机器人 变种人
Kangaroo men?
袋鼠人
I don't know, but whatever they were,
我不知道 但不管他们是什么
they were faster and way stronger.
他们速度非常快 力量也强
Even by my standards, and that means something.
而我的标准向来很苛刻 因此很值得重视
My security sensors have been picking up
我的安保传感器最近监测到
more homeless people in the sewers.
下水道出现了更多流浪者
At least I thought they were homeless people.
也许只是我以为他们是流浪者
If these creatures are performing weird sacrifices,
如果这些生物在举♥行♥奇怪的献祭
then we need to do something about it.
那我们得采取一些措施
Children, heed my words.
子民们 记住我的话
We are close at hand to bringing about his return.
我们即将迎来他的回归
But we must find the Scroll of the Demodragon.
但我们必须找到魔龙卷轴
With it, we will be able to summon a mighty being
有了它 我们就能召唤一个强大的生物
who has the power to bring forth the Master himself.
它能够凭一己之力带回我们的主人
It waits for us in this city.
它在城中等着我们
Go forth and capture the scroll.
快去找卷轴吧
Do not fail me!
不要让我失望
I just upgraded these new motion detectors
我升级了这些新款动作检测器
to track down our robed friends.
来追踪那些穿长袍的朋友们
Now if they're in these sewers within a five mile radius,
只要他们在下水道中方圆8千米内
we'll find them. Sweet.
我们就会看到 太好了
We split up and put these things within five miles of the lair.
那就分头行动 把这些检测器放在大本营周围
Let's do this, team.
开始干活吧 各位
Oh, man. A motion sensor is going off
天哪 那个通道里的
right down that tunnel. Come on, Mikey.
传感器响了 快来 麦奇
Whoa, dude. Should we call the guys?
天呐 兄弟 我们要叫大家一起吗
We can handle this. Let's move.
我们俩能搞定的 走吧
There he is--
他在这...
Mavakaaa sekulaa nadavaaaa.
[咒语]
Mavakaaa sekulaa nadavaaaa.
[咒语]
Mavakaaa sekul Booyakasha!
[咒语] 我来也
You're not going anywhere with that old paper, dudes!
你们别想带着这张旧纸离开
No!
不
Let me go, you creepy ghoul! Leo!
放开我 恐怖食尸鬼 李奥
Mikey!
麦奇
You okay, little brother? Not really.
弟弟 你没事吧 有点事
They caught my blades in their hands
他们手里抓着我的刀
like they were plastic toys. It was crazy.
就像是抓着塑料玩具一样 太疯狂了
You should have called us, man.
你应该叫上我们的 兄弟
We could have been back-up.
我们本可以支援你的
Guys, listen up!
伙计们 听着
This is important.
这很重要
So the penthouse belongs to a wealthy collector
这个套房♥属于一个富有的
of the weird and obscure, mostly magical stuff.
收集古怪玩意的收藏家 大都是魔法物品
Sounds like the perfect candidate
听起来就像是个完美的
for I'm the boss of a freaky cult.
奇怪宗教头头的候选人
I think this is the scroll they stole:
这应该是他们偷走的卷轴
The Scroll of the Demodragon.
魔龙卷轴
A scroll? Like a magic scroll?
卷轴 那种魔法卷轴
Aww, man, I hate magic.
天哪 我讨厌魔法
It's an ancient evocation said to summon a powerful monster
这是一个古老的召唤阵 能召唤强大怪兽
called Kavaxas.
卡瓦克西斯
Kavaxas belongs to a mythical race of Demodragons
卡瓦克西斯是一种神奇的魔龙
believed to reside in the Netherworld.
人们相信它住在冥界
Magicians are rumored to have summoned them for millennia,
千年间有传闻说魔法师可以召唤它们
their efforts always ending in tragedy.
但他们的努力通常以失败告终
Eh, sounds like a bunch of nonsense to me.
我感觉就是一堆废话
Aww yeah, ghoul-busting Mikey to the rescue!
食尸鬼杀手麦奇参与救援
What did I tell you about the imagination thing, huh? Focus!
我是怎么跟你说你那些胡思乱想的 集中
What have you got, Donnie?
你有什么线索 多尼
Well, with the new sensors...
用新的感应器
I've determined a clear pattern of movement.
我确定出了一种行为模式
Right here under the south-east part of Lower Manhattan.
在下曼哈顿区东南区的下方
And here and here.
还有这里和这里
But they all converge at what appears to be
但他们最后似乎都汇集到了
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表