剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
How can you do that?
你怎么能这么做
In any conflict, the winner is the one
在所有战斗中 胜者之所以胜利
who is prepared to do what the loser is not.
是因为他们时刻准备做出败者不愿做的牺牲
Let me go.
放开我
Now, the Kuro Kabuto.
马上把黑武盔给我
How do I know you won't attack me
我怎么知道你不会
as soon as I give you the helmet?
在我把头盔给你之后攻击我
Of course I'm going to attack you.
我当然会攻击你
Did you think you were getting out of this
你以为你可以不施一拳一脚
without a fight?
就能离开这里吗
Pathetic.
可悲的人
But that is to be expected when your sensei
但是鉴于你的老师是斯普林特那样的懦夫
is a weak-willed coward like Splinter.
所以你这样也不足为奇
You never should've tried to do this alone.
你真不该一个人来找我做交易
He didn't.
他不是一个人
Guys!
伙计们
Couldn't let you have all the fun.
好事不能只留给你一个人
And none of us wants to tell Splinter
我们可不想告诉斯普林特
we didn't try to save his daughter.
我们没有尽力救他的女儿
Now let's take Shred-head down.
我们一起来打倒施莱德吧
Give me that helmet.
把头盔给我
You fools really believe you can defeat me?
你们这些蠢货真以为你们可以打败我吗
No.
不
But we kept you busy long enough to get Karai.
但我们拖住你救到卡莱了
You'll never get out of here alive.
你们不可能活着出去的
You want it? Take it!
你想要吗 给你
What?
搞什么
Thanks, guys.
谢谢你们 伙计们
We had to come, Leo.
我们必须来 李奥
You're the leader, right?
你不是队长嘛
More or less.
算是吧
Now, let's get her out of this sack.
我们快点把她从麻袋里弄出来吧
Let me go.
放开我
That's not Karai.
这不是卡莱
Let me go! It's a bomb!
放开我 这是炸♥弹♥
Let me go, let me go...
放开我 放开我
Not cool. Move!
这下惨了 快跑
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表