剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
squishy and rather handsome.
很软 还很帅
Monster!
怪物
Indeed.
说得没错
Kraang is trapped in the body of a monster.
克朗被困在一个怪物的身体里了
Get him! Don't move, dude!
抓住他 别动 哥们
I got him pinned!
我把他按住了
Dash Coolstar.
英雄达什
Once again, your battle charge into battle
再说一遍 跟我斗
has caused you great battle misfortune!
你就是自找苦吃
I told you we should wait, Dash.
我跟你说过我们应该耐心等待的 达什
Quiet, Blip.
闭嘴 布里普
Your cowardice stifles me!
你的懦弱压制了我
You don't know the information, Skele-lord,
你不清楚我们的能耐 骨骼大帝
that in our possession
我们有个东西
is a great cause of fear to you.
能把你吓得屁滚尿流
This show's cool, but where are the subtitles?
这剧挺好看的 但哪儿有字幕
I hate dubbed anime.
我讨厌译制动漫
Every day your skills improve, April,
你每天都在进步 爱普莉尔
but you must remain patient.
但你一定要耐住性子
I could practice all day, Sensei.
我可以练习整天 老师
If you need a shiatsu massage,
如果你需要一次指压按♥摩♥
"Magic fingers" is at your service.
"神奇手指"供你差遣
Ew, more like "pizza" fingers.
恶心 更像是"比萨"手指吧
Guess Raph really ticked you off this time.
看来拉斐这次真的把你惹毛了
Long story, but he got his brain switched with a Kraang.
说来话长 他跟一个克朗换脑了
Release Kraang now,
立刻放开克朗
and Kraang will disintegrate you
克朗会让你
relatively quickly!
死个痛快
That is too funny.
太搞笑了
Wha--
干什么
Leonardo, explain. Now!
李奥纳多 马上跟我解释一下
So, um, Kraang who are...Kraang,
是克朗的克朗
can you, um, like, tell me how to get
你能告诉我最近的克朗出口
to the nearest, um, Kraang exit?
在哪里吗
The query Kraang has stated makes no sense to Kraang.
克朗不理解克朗的问题
Kraang is busy. Busy doing what?
克朗很忙 忙着干什么
Busy doing what?
忙着干什么
A communication orb.
一颗通讯球
Maybe Kraang, um,
或许克朗...
I can use it to contact Donnie.
我能用这个来联♥系♥上多尼
All Kraang in dimension x are mobilizing
调动所有在X次元的克朗
for the invasion known as the invasion of earth.
抵挡地球的攻击
Kraang, how is plan 10 progressing?
克朗 10号♥计划进行得怎么样了
Kraang!
克朗
I am addressing Kraang!
我在问克朗话呢
Oh. Me, Kraang.
我这个克朗啊
Uh, Plan 10?
10号♥计划
Well, as Kraang can see,
正如克朗所见
everything's kraangtastic.
万事克朗风顺
Then let the switching of superior Kraang minds
那就开始交换高等克朗思想
with inferior human leader minds begin!
与低等人类领导人思想吧
And that's how we got Raph's body,
我们就是这么拿到拉斐的身体的
but now we've gotta go back for his mind.
现在我们得回去取他的思想
Wait.
等等
Have patience.
耐心些
It was Raphael's impatience
正是拉斐尔的急躁
that put him in the den of the enemy.
让他身陷敌营
You must not make the same mistake.
你们不可重蹈覆辙
So what are we supposed to do?
那我们该怎么办
A solution will arise.
车到山前必有路
You must wait and--
船到桥头...
It's coming from my lab.
从我实验室里传出来的
It's the Kraang communication orb.
是克朗通讯球
It hasn't been active for months!
它都几个月没反应了
Donnie, it's me, Raph.
多尼 是我 拉斐
I'm stuck in a Kraang body inside the Technodrome.
我被困在克朗要塞的一个克朗身躯里
You gotta believe me.
你们得相信我
Wait a minute.
先等等
How do we know he's the real Raph?
我们怎么知道他是不是真的拉斐
What's the secret ninja password?
报上忍♥者密语
I will pound you, Mikey!
我要打爆你 麦奇
Close enough.
差不多对上了
Okay, his coordinates are coming up now.
正在接收坐标
Looks like we're going swimming.
看来我们得游一趟了
Who was Kraang talking to?
克朗在和谁说话
Kraang. Duh.
克朗
Kraang did not report for vitamin infusion.
克朗没有按时去输入维他命
Oh, right. Kraang must've forgot.
是啊 克朗忘记了
Kraang never forget.
克朗从不忘记
How'd you ever talk me into getting
你是怎么劝我进入
into this leaky death trap?
这个漏水的死亡陷阱的
Hey, the Turtle Sub is
龟潜艇可是
a fully amphibious strike vehicle,
完全具备两栖功能的机器
seats six, and is turtle powered.
可容纳六人 龟力驱动
Yeah, we know.
是啊 我们都知道
Technodrome straight ahead.
克朗要塞就在前方
We're getting close.
正在靠近
And the coast is clear.
前方无阻碍
No trouble in sight.
没有可见敌人
We're home free.
来去自如
You just had to say something!
你个巨型乌鸦嘴
Okay, what just happened?
什么情况
Kinda has a thing for the Sub.
它好像爱上龟潜艇了
What are you waiting for?
你还等什么啊
Pedal! Pedal! Pedal!
潜进 潜进 潜进
It's following us!
它在跟着我们
Faster!
加速
This is all a big Kraangy mistake.
这是个克朗大错
Seriously.
说真的
Kraang, you are ordered to exit the human construct
克朗 你被命令离开机器身躯
and be analyzed.
并接受检验
And if Kraang refuses?
如果克朗拒绝呢
Then Kraang must take necessary action
那克朗不得不采用必要手段
to protect Kraang.
保护克朗
Torpedoes away!
鱼雷发射
Did we get it?
打中了吗
Now where'd it go?
它跑去哪儿了
I got it on sonar!
声呐追踪到它了
We're being eaten alive!
我们要被生吞了
Donnie, do something!
多尼 想想办法
We've got enough foot power.
我们有足够龟力
Activating the engines!
启动引擎
Right on! Turtle tech, boy.
太好了 神龟科技 你值得拥有
Technodrome-- prepare to dock.
克朗要塞 准备停泊
Destroy the defective Kraang.
消灭坏掉的克朗
I'm outta here!
我要走了
Tentacles, don't fail me now!
触角们 别让我失望
Squeeee! Squeeee!
唧 唧
Squeeee! Squeeee! Squeeee!
唧 唧 唧
Squeeee!
唧
Back off, Kraang!
后腿 克朗
Don't make me hurt you.
别逼我伤害你们
I will use these!
我会使用这些手对付你们的
Clear.
安全
Did we do that?
是我们干的吗
I'm gonna say yes.
貌似如此
Enemies known as the turtles,
名为乌龟的敌人
you have been captured by the Kraang
你们被克朗抓获了
and will be destroyed.
即将被消灭
Stop! Do not destroy the ones who are turtles.
停下 不要消灭名为乌龟的敌人
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表