剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
They will report back to me with every detail.
一有进展 他们就会向我报告
Karai's escape was inevitable.
卡莱的逃跑是必然的
In fact, I was counting on it.
事实上 我就等着她逃跑呢
Why? She knows everything.
为什么 她了解我们的一切
Before long, Karai will return
不用多久 卡莱 滨户良
with Hamato Yoshi and his wretched turtles
还有那群讨厌乌龟就会回来
to finish what they started,
做个了结
but I will have my vengeance.
但我会成功复仇
Get me Baxter Stockman.
叫巴克斯特·斯道克曼过来
Come on, Mikey. Focus.
麦奇 集中点
Dude!
哥们
Sorry, I didn't--
对不起 我刚没...
Oh, yeah, son!
看到了吧 小子
Never underestimate the water balloon arm.
永远不要低估水球之臂的厉害
No, no, no, no, dude, wait! Ow, my arm.
不不 哥们儿 等等 我的胳膊好疼
Get off!
走开
Is this how training always goes?
训练一直这样吗
Ya me!
停下
My sons and daughter,
我的儿子和女儿
that is enough for today.
今天就到这里吧
Karai, you coming?
卡莱 你来吗
In a minute.
马上
Not what you expected?
跟你想的不一样吗
I admit, it's a little weird being
我承认 跟我一直以来以为
with people I was told were my enemies.
是敌人的人待在一起有些奇怪
What really happened between you and Shredder
你们之间到底发生了什么 你和施莱德
and my mother?
还有我母亲之间
I'm afraid it goes much deeper
事情恐怕不只是
than our rivalry over your mother.
我们争夺你母亲那么简单
The bitter feud between the Hamato and Foot Clans
滨户家与大脚帮的斗争已经
lasted centuries.
持续了几个世纪
Oroku Saki was the son of the enemy,
小禄崎是敌人的儿子
but he was just a child,
但他当时只是个孩子
so my father gave him shelter.
所以我父亲收养了他
We were raised as brothers
我们被当做兄弟养大
and rivals in all things, as brothers are.
就像所有兄弟一样 事事相争
But that rivalry soon turned bitter
然而当我们遇到你母亲唐慎时
when we met Tang Shen, your mother.
竞争就变得分外激烈
Jealousy became hatred
当崎知道自己身世时
when Saki learned of his true heritage.
他的嫉妒就变成了仇恨
He swore vengeance and rebuilt the Foot Clan.
他发誓要报仇并重建了大脚帮
One night, Oroku Saki struck.
一天晚上 小禄崎前来袭击
The blow that was meant for me struck your mother instead.
冲着我来的一击却击中了你的母亲
Shredder blamed me, and in his rage,
施莱德怪罪于我 一怒之下
he burned our home to the ground,
把我们的家园付之一炬
leaving me to my fate.
全然不顾我的死活
He took you away from me.
他把你从我身边抢走了
After all this time, haven't you wanted revenge?
这么多年来 你就没想过复仇吗
After all this time,
这么多年来
I have learned revenge only leads to more pain.
我发现复仇只会带来更多痛苦
But I've seen you fight, father.
但我见过你作战 父亲
You could take him out.
你可以击败他
We are safe here,
我们在这里很安全
and we are finally together again, my daughter.
而且我们终于重聚了 女儿
That is all that matters, not revenge.
这才是最重要的 并不是复仇
Karai, are you awake?
卡莱 你睡了吗
Going after Shredder alone is a bad idea.
一个人找施莱德复仇不是明智之举
Don't try to stop me, Leo.
别想阻止我 李奥
I want to go with you.
我想和你一起去
What? You're right.
什么 你说得对
Shredder will never stop hunting us.
施莱德是绝不会罢休的
The only way for us to be safe is to take him down.
让我们安全的唯一办法就是消灭他
So much of my life has been about revenge.
我一生大部分都献给了复仇
I can't ask you to risk your life too.
我不能让你也冒险
Let me help.
让我帮你
Sorry, Leo.
对不起 李奥
This ends tonight!
恩怨终于此夜
Guys! Sensei!
兄弟们 老师
Leonardo, what happened? Where is Karai?
李奥纳多 发生了什么 卡莱在哪里
She's gonna take out Shredder on her own.
她要去独自干掉施莱德
I was a fool.
我太愚蠢了
I fear I told her too much too quickly.
我不该那么快就告诉她那么多
We have to stop her.
我们得阻止她
We can catch up to her in the Shellraiser.
我们坐御风战车能赶上她
Karai.
卡莱
Shredder.
施莱德
You returned even sooner than I expected.
你回来得比我想象的要快
The time has come for me to say good-bye, Shredder.
我是来道别的 施莱德
Foolish child.
傻孩子
I taught you everything you know.
你知道的一切都是我教的
You hold no surprises for me.
我对你了如指掌
This has gone far enough.
够了
Still no sign of the turtles.
还是没有那群乌龟的踪迹
They can't be far behind.
他们应该很快就到了
Take her to Stockman.
把她带到斯道克曼那去
It is time to begin the experiment.
是时候开始实验了
Let me go!
放开我
They got Karai.
他们抓住卡莱了
We're too late. Raph, fire up the weapons.
我们来晚了 拉斐 准备武器
No, it's too dangerous.
不 这样太危险了
Follow close, but don't let them spot us.
紧跟着他们 但别让他们发现
Whatever you require, I can create it.
无论你要求什么 我都能创造出来
More mutagen, a few chemicals, and some--
更多变异原 一点试剂 还有
Stockman.
斯道克曼
Oops. Um, that should be okay.
吓死我了 不过应该没事
Master Shredder.
施莱德大♥师♥
Is the mutagen ready?
变异原好了吗
Prepared to your specifications.
按您的吩咐准备的
The serpent DNA is ready.
毒蛇DNA已经准备好了
No, you wouldn't!
不 你不能这样
Make sure she is secure.
记得把她绑牢了
You are more ruthless than I thought,
你比我想象的还要无情
mutating your own cub.
竟然要变异你自己的孩子
I have no intention of mutating her.
我不是真的想变异她
She is bait.
她是诱饵
When the turtles attempt to rescue her,
那群乌龟试图来救她的时候
I will drop them into the mutagen.
我会让他们变异
This will mutate them into mindless serpents.
这个会把他们变异成愚蠢的毒蛇
I want Splinter to witness his own pupils
我想要斯普林特亲眼看着他的弟♥子♥
become one of the rat's deadliest predators.
变成致命的食鼠狂
Then when his spirit is broken,
他精神崩溃以后
I will shatter his body.
我将置他于死地
I smell the rat.
我闻到了老鼠的味道
Welcome, my old friend.
欢迎 我的老朋友
Let my daughter go.
放我女儿走
You are welcome to rescue her if you can.
你有本事可以来救她
Yes, fight me, rat.
对 来攻击我 老鼠
Hang on, Karai.
坚持住 卡莱
Thanks.
谢谢
Leonardo!
李奥纳多
Miwa!
美和
Karai, no!
卡莱 不
Karai.
卡莱
Miwa.
美和
My child.
我的孩子
No, my lab!
不 我的实验室
You, Hamato Yoshi--
是你 滨户良
You did this!
都怪你
No!
不
Master Shredder, we must go. Leave me.
施莱德大♥师♥ 我们必须离开 别管我
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表