剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
不行 李奥怎么办
We shouldn't move him.
我们不该移♥动♥他
He can stay with me.
他可以待在我这里
I'm going back to search for my family.
我要回去找我的家人
Okay, but we meet back at this spot.
好的 不过我们一会要在这里见
You got it, red.
没问题 美人
Sensei, you in here?
老师 你在吗
He's not here. I don't sense him.
他不在这里 我感觉不到他
We gotta move.
我们该走了
Everyone gather one meaningful thing
每个人带一件
you want to take with you.
你最留恋的东西
First we find Splinter, and then we get out of town.
首先我们找到斯普林特 然后我们就出城
Wherever you are, I hope you're safe, Spike.
无论你在哪里 我希望你安全 斯派克
We'll be back, Timothy.
我们会回来的 提摩西
And if we don't make it,
如果我们失败了
you should defrost in about 70 years or so.
你应该在大概70年后解冻
Hopefully the world is a better place by then.
希望那个时候世界会变得好一些
I know this is your home.
我知道这里是你家
You know we have to leave,
可是我们必须走了
ice cream kitty.
冰淇淋小猫咪
Now come on, Kitty, Kitty.
过来吧 小猫咪
Easy, easy.
来嘛 来嘛
Just squeeze in there between the frozen pizzas.
就先在冷冻披萨中间挤一挤吧
My head!
头好痛
April, what is it?
爱普莉尔 怎么了
Master Splinter.
斯普林特大♥师♥
I can sense him.
我感觉到他了
He's close.
他离我们很近
Let's go!
我们走
This way.
这边
Now I will tear you to pieces!
我要把你撕成碎片
Sensei!
老师
Go! Leave this place!
快走 离开这里
Fitting that your sons are here to see you fall.
你儿子在旁边看你失败真是太好了
You can do it, Master Splinter!
你可以的 斯普林特大♥师♥
Splinter, take him down! Take him down!
斯普林特 拿下他 打倒他
Now, quickly, we must find a way to get out of here.
快 必须想办法离开这里
Sensei!
老师
No, no, no!
不不不
Don't do it!
不要
Splinter!
斯普林特
No!
不
Master Splinter!
斯普林特大♥师♥
You!
你
You monster!
你个怪物
That's enough, Raph. Enough!
行了 拉斐 住手
It's okay, bro. Sensei's a master ninja.
没事的 兄弟 老师是位伟大的忍♥者
He's gonna be just fine.
他不会有事的
It's gonna be all right.
不会有事的
April.
爱普莉尔
We're not running, Donnie.
我们不能逃走 多尼
We're gonna put an end to this.
我们得结束这一切
Oh, yeah!
太棒了
Turtle mech power!
尝尝龟龟机器人的厉害
April, pull that lever to your left.
爱普莉尔 拉一下你左边的控制杆
Hit the pedal!
踩踏板
Dude, this is the coolest thing ever!
哥们 这个真是太炫酷了
All my super robo mecha fantasies come true!
我的超级机械战队梦终于实现了
Run, Kraang! Kraang, run!
跑 克朗 快跑
There it is-- Shredder's lair!
那里是施莱德的老巢
Let's get him!
我们去拿下他
Guys...
各位...
I think we're in trouble.
我们好像有麻烦了
We won't stand a chance in this thing!
在这玩意儿里面我们肯定完蛋了
We can do this!
我们可以的
Super robo mecha force fought way bigger enemies.
超级机械战队打败过更强大的敌人呢
Booyakasha!
我来也
Lowly insects!
低级的虫子
Do you think Kraang can be stopped?
你们以为你们能阻止克朗吗
It was Kraang who found your planet
千百万年前就是克朗
millions of years ago.
发现了你们星球
It was Kraang who used mutagen on the monkeys,
就是克朗给猴子用了变异原
turning them into lowly humans.
把他们变成低等人类的
And it is Kraang who now transforms your world!
所以现在克朗也要改变你们的世界
And it will be Kraang who gets kicked in the shin.
也是克朗要被打得屁滚尿流
Grappling hooks!
抓钩
Is everyone okay?
大家都还好吗
Sort of. Not really.
还行吧 好像不是
Barely functioning.
快无法运转了
Donnie! Donnie!
多尼 多尼
Get this thing moving, Donnie!
快让这玩意儿动啊 多尼
Kraang has had enough games.
克朗已经玩够游戏了
Dude, weapons are down!
哥们 武器不能用了
We got one last trick left, but it might fry the mech.
我们还有最后一招 但是可能融化机器人
I don't think we have a choice.
我们好像别无选择了
Readying electro-harpoon.
准备电子鱼叉
First, we tap into the city's power grid.
首先我们接入城市的电网
Then we-- - fire!
然后我们 开火
Good-bye, turtles!
永别了 乌龟们
Gah! Gotta shut down the system.
啊 得快关闭系统
Yes!
成功了
That's what I'm talking about! We did it!
我就说行吧 成功了
We did it! Kraang prime is toast!
成功了 克朗老大被电焦了
Not really.
好像还没
Donnie, make this thing move!
多尼 快让这玩意儿动啊
I can't. It's fried!
不行啊 已经烧坏了
Abandon ship! Abandon ship!
弃船 弃船逃命
You will all suffer!
你们都受死吧
This is so metal!
真是太炫酷了
You guys need a lift?
你们要搭便车吗
I'm sorry, Leo. You were right.
对不起 李奥 你说得对
If we'd just left the city when you said,
如果我们听你的话离开这里
the Kraang would never have found the lair
克朗就不会找到我们的藏身之处
and started the invasion.
然后开始入侵了
None of this would have happened.
这一切就都不会发生了
I have a place we can go upstate.
我知道北边有个偏僻的地方我们可以去
My old family home.
我家的老房♥子在那里
We used to go there every summer.
我们过去常常去那里避暑
We can stay as long as we want.
我们在那里想待多久都行
No one's around for miles.
方圆几十英里内都没别人
Upstate, eh? Sounds good to Casey Jones.
北面对吧 凯西·琼斯没问题
Did you find your dad and little sister?
你找到你♥爸♥爸跟你妹妹了吗
No sign of 'em.
没有
They probably got kraang-itized.
他们可能被克朗害了
What's gonna happen now, Raph?
现在该怎么办 拉斐
For the first time in my life,
人生第一次
I have no idea, little brother.
我也不知道该怎么办 兄弟
I miss Master Splinter.
我好想斯普林特大♥师♥
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表