剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
第25-26集
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
**Here we go, it's a lean, green, ninja team*
*出发 可靠的绿色忍♥者小队
**On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things*
*出场吧 帅气的忍♥者少年
**So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams*
*从下水道中闪电现身
**Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings*
*为披萨而欢呼舞动
**Can't stop these radical dudes*
*勇敢的家伙们所向无敌
**The secret of the ooze made the chosen few*
*神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人
**Emerge from the shadows to make their move*
*从阴影中现身锄强扶弱
**The good guys win and the bad guys lose*
*善者赢 恶者败
**Leonardo's the leader in blue*
*李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖
**Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through*
*殚精竭虑贯彻忍♥者之道
**Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines*
*多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员
**Raphael's got the most attitude on the team*
*拉斐尔自傲于全队
**Michelangelo, he's one of a kind*
*米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼
**And you know just where to find him when it's party time*
*总是乐于凑热闹
**Master Splinter taught 'em every single skill they need*
*斯普林特大♥师♥教给了他们每一项忍♥术
**To be one lean, mean, green incredible team*
*可靠的绿色忍♥者小队就此诞生
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
You have done well, my daughter.
你做得很好 我的女儿
You have made me proud.
我非常自豪
Karai!
卡莱
Master Shredder,
施莱德大♥师♥
the hour grows late.
时候已经不早了
Have you made your decision?
您作出决定了吗
They are dangerous allies.
他们这样的盟友很危险
But they have provided us with much technology,
可是他们提供了很多技术支持
asking little in return.
却不求多少回报
They will betray you. You know this.
他们会背叛您的 您也知道
They care nothing for the human race.
他们根本不在乎人类的死活
Nor do I. Leave me, Tiger Claw.
我也不在乎 退下吧 虎爪
Kraang Prime.
克朗老大
One called Shredder.
一个叫施莱德的人
Kraang must have your decision.
克朗必须知道你的决定
If I help you, will you uphold your end of the bargain?
如果我答应帮忙 你们会信守承诺吗
Kraang will deliver the ones
克朗会信守承诺
called Splinter and the Turtles.
把斯普林特和乌龟们交给你
And once I find Karai,
而且我找到克莱之后
you will mutate her back to normal?
你会让她恢复正常吧
Kraang agrees to this.
克朗同意
But in return, Shredder must then help Kraang
不过施莱德必须帮助克朗
conquer the city known as New York city.
征服这座被称为纽约的城市
And then the world!
然后称霸世界
It's just that, why can't you
你为什么不把我
introduce me to your secret friends, April?
介绍给你那些秘密朋友们 爱普莉尔
I don't get it.
我不明白
One of these days, Irma, maybe.
会有这么一天的 厄玛 也许吧
They're really good, um, people.
他们真的是好...好人
Anyway, what I wanna know is,
不过 我比较好奇的是
how can you go out In this weather without a coat?
天这么冷 你不♥穿♥大衣没关系吗
I hardly ever notice the cold.
我对寒冷不是很敏感
But seriously, if we're friends,
不过说真的 如果我们是朋友
friends should introduce friends to friends and--
朋友就应该把朋友介绍给更多的朋友
Footbots!
大脚机器人
These aren't the types of friends I meant!
我指的不是这种朋友
Move, Irma! Run!
厄玛 快跑
No!
不要啊
Who are these freaks, April?
这些变♥态♥是谁啊 爱普莉尔
Doesn't matter! Run!
这不重要 快跑
Where are you?
你在哪里
You gotta be out there somewhere.
你肯定在哪里躲着
Casey! We're supposed to be looking for Karai!
凯西 我们得去找卡莱
What are you doing, man?
你在干什么
I'm just taking a break, peeping some awesome art.
我只是休息一下 欣赏一下艺术
Check it out!
你看
That is so metal!
简直太炫酷了
Yeah, great. Come on, Casey.
是啊 不错 走吧凯西
Let's move.
该行动了
Hold up, Raph.
等等 拉斐
Got a question for ya.
有问题问你
So, um, April ever talk about me?
爱普莉尔提到过我吗
Like ever?
一次也行
It doesn't matter.
这不重要
You know how Donnie feels about her.
你知道多尼对她的感觉
Yeah, yeah, it's cool.
行了行了 没事
When you've got that man/woman thing going on in a team,
一旦团队里出现男女纠结之事
it just screws everything up.
一切就都毁了
I'm not that into her anyway.
反正我也没那么喜欢她
Right.
你就装吧
I'm so worried, I can't even eat.
我好担心 都吃不下饭了
Me too, totally.
我也是 真的
You have a right to be concerned.
你担心是对的
The Kraang invasion is imminent.
克朗的入侵迫在眉睫
What plans have you devised to stop it?
你们想出什么对策了吗
I give you my latest invention,
请看我的最新发明
the Turtle Mech!
龟龟机器人
It's fully armed with rockets, flame throwers,
全身都是火箭 喷火器
and an electro harpoon.
还有一支电击叉
Guaranteed to stop a massive Kraang invasion army
保证能够阻止克朗军队的大型入侵
or your money back.
也可以帮你追债
Giant robots are awesome! I vote Turtle Mech!
巨型机器人最棒啦 我支持它
But that thing's not even ready.
可是还没有完工
It could damage New York more than help it.
它可能帮不了纽约反而把纽约毁掉
It's ready...enough.
差不多 完工了
There's gotta be another way.
肯定还有其他办法
We need to establish a second base outside the city.
我们得在城外建立第二基地
There is no time for that, Leo.
没时间了 李奥
The Turtle Mech is solid. If I were leader, I'd--
龟龟机器人没问题的 如果我是老大
But you're not leader, Donnie! I am.
可你不是老大 多尼 我才是
Oh, snap.
秒杀
Enough!
够了
Your egos fight one another
现在什么时候了
when we should be preparing to fight the kraang.
应该准备迎战 而不是窝里斗
Faster, Irma! Move those little legs!
跑快点 厄玛 动起来
I'm moving! I'm moving!
我在动啊我在动啊
This way!
这边
A dead end!
死胡同
It's the end and we're dead.
"胡同"到头了 我们"死"定了
Not yet.
不一定
Quick. Down here.
快点 下来
You're not serious.
你在开玩笑吧
Oh, you are serious.
你没开玩笑
The smell is making my sinuses melt.
闻了这味道鼻子都要毁了
Sweet. This is so cool.
赞 太酷了
Casey, I see her! Karai!
凯西 我看到卡莱了
She's slithering across the stree...
她刚从街上滑过...
Great. Can I help you, officers?
这下好了 有什么事吗 警官
You're loitering, kid. You know what that means?
你在街头游荡 你明白什么意思吗
Loitering? Seriously?
游荡 你开玩笑吧
Don't you got real criminals to bust?
你们不该去抓些真的罪犯吗
Or a donut shop to go to?
或者去买♥♥甜甜圈吃
We'll figure out a charge later, Casey Jones.
我们待会儿会给你找个罪名的 凯西·琼斯
How do you know my name? Hey, get off of me!
你怎么知道我的名字 放开我
I got rights! Let me go!
我有人♥权♥ 放我走
Leo, the Turtle Mech is our only answer!
李奥 龟龟机器人是我们唯一的救星
Be reasonable!
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表