剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
And the growling man.
和一个喜欢咆哮的男人
Tiger claw is back.
虎爪回来了
And he's going after April and Casey.
他去找爱普莉尔和凯西了
We have to get to April...
我们得去救爱普莉尔
And Casey, you know, time permitting.
还有凯西 如果时间允许的话
The girl has got to be Karai, Leo.
那个女孩肯定就是卡莱了 李奥
I told you Not now, Raph.
我跟你说过了 现在别跟我吵 拉斐
April's not answering her T-phone.
爱普莉尔不接她的龟phone
She always answers.
她不会不接电♥话♥的
We'll split up.
我们分头行动
Me and Donny will go to April's place,
我和多尼去爱普莉尔家
You and Mikey get to the ice rink and warn Casey.
你和麦奇去溜冰场警告凯西
Why wouldn't she answer her phone?
她为什么不接电♥话♥
Best movie ever!
史上最赞的电影
The part where the captain is cornered by the monster,
队长被怪兽逼入绝境的那段
and it's all slobber and fangs and goo,
怪兽流着口水 长着尖牙 浑身粘稠
and then boom, that explosion knocked them out of orbit and--
然后轰的一声 爆♥炸♥让他们偏离了轨道
And they're falling into the star and--and--and--
然后他们坠入星际
I just don't get why our date
我不懂我们的约会
had a third wheel attached to it.
为什么会有个电灯泡
Hello? I'm right here.
拜托 我还在呢
That's the problem.
就是因为你还在
Who said anything about this being a--
谁说今天是我们的约...
What is it?
怎么了
We're being followed. What?
我们被跟踪了 什么
All right, whatever it is,
好吧 不管怎样
we split up and lead it away from the third wheel here.
我们先分头跑 远离这位电灯泡
Plan? Plan.
好吗 好的
Guys, am I missing something?
各位 我错过什么了吗
Well, that's just great.
真是太"好"了
Yes! Coast is clear.
太棒了 危险解除
Casey Jones can't be caught.
凯西·琼斯是不会被抓住的
Aww, nuts.
糟糕
Come on, tiger dude. Let's see what you...
来啊 虎仔 看你有什么...
got?
本事
On second thought, I don't need to see what you've got.
经过考虑 我是不打算看你的本事了
She's not answering.
她不接电♥话♥
She always answers.
她平时不会不接的
That's what I said!
我就说过嘛
Kirby, you said she went to the movies.
卡比 你说她去看电影了
That's where we start.
我们去那儿找她
O'Neil.
奥尼尔
You want to do this, Karai? Fine.
想打架吗 卡莱 好吧
But I'm warning you,
不过我可警告你
I've been training with Master Splinter big time,
我可跟着斯普林特大♥师♥好好练了一番
and I'm ready to kick your butt.
绝对会打爆你的
I didn't come to fight. I came to talk.
我不是来打架的 我是来谈谈的
Oh, well... I've been trained in that too.
谈话 我也练过
Whoa! You know, part of me always wanted
我一直都有些想
to fight a man-eating tiger.
和一只食人虎决斗
Know any real ones?
能给介绍几只吗
Do you think this is a game?
你以为我在和你玩游戏吗
Whoa! Yeah, keep away from one-eyed freaks.
不要被独眼怪抓住的游戏
Or we could play a game of crush the cat.
现在来玩压扁大猫的游戏
Later.
回见
If it wasn't for the fact that I'm gonna die,
要不是我快死了
this would be so cool.
这肯定酷爆了
All my life, I was raised to believe
我从小就被告知
that the Shredder was my father,
施莱德是我父亲
that Splinter was the enemy.
斯普林特是敌人
So when Leo told me that Splinter was my true father,
所以李奥告诉我斯普林特才是我父亲时
I couldn't accept it.
我没法接受
But then...
可是
I began to have doubts about Shredder's honor.
我开始质疑施莱德说的话的真实性
Doubts about the evil leader of the evil ninja clan?
质疑那个邪恶忍♥者帮的邪恶首领吗
Really?
真的吗
Yes, even now, the Shredder has sent Tiger Claw
对 施莱德还派遣虎爪
to destroy the turtles.
来摧毁神龟们
He's trying to use me to set a trap for them.
他想把我用作一个陷阱
But I can't...
但我做不到
Even if it means betraying Shredder.
哪怕这意味着要背叛施莱德
Taste exploding puck!
尝尝爆♥炸♥冰球
Okay, catman-dude, you wanna do this?
猫仔 你想打架吗
Let's do this.
那就开打吧
You will pay for what you did to me,
你让我遭受的那些痛苦
the suffering you caused, the pain I endured.
我要让你付出代价
You're not still mad about the whole worm thing, are you?
你不会还在为那条虫子的事生气吧
Casey? Casey?
凯西 凯西
Casey, answer me!
凯西 说话啊
Something's wrong, Mikey. What are we gonna do?
出事儿了 麦奇 该怎么办啊
I know exactly what to do.
我知道该怎么办
We can use our phones to triangulate the position
我们可以通过接受从卫星上
of Casey's T-phone by bouncing the locator signal
传回的龟phone信♥号♥♥来定位
off the satellite.
凯西的位置
That's actually a good idea.
这主意挺不错的
It's like we're in some kind
我们就好像
of alternate universe or something.
在另一个宇宙一样
You can also track pizza delivery guys that way.
还能用这方法追踪比萨送餐小弟
Booya-kasha.
哥聪明吧
There's April. Come on!
爱普莉尔在那儿 快来
Get away from her. Leo, Donny, wait.
离她远点 李奥 多尼 等等
You have to listen to what she has to say.
你们先听她说
I believe you, Leonardo.
李奥纳多 我相信你
I believe that Splinter is my true father.
我相信斯普林特才是我的父亲
I believe that she believes you.
我相信她相信你
I believe April.
我相信爱普莉尔
This...This is great.
这 真是太好了
I knew you'd come around.
我就知道你会想通的
We'll take you to the lair to see Master Splinter.
先带你去藏身处见斯普林特大♥师♥
Whew. Raph's not gonna believe this.
拉斐会惊呆的
I don't believe this!
我都惊呆了
What have you guys done?
你们秀逗了吧
Casey!
凯西
What world do you live in that it's okay to bring
你们脑子要短路到什么程度才会把
the princess of the Foot Clan to out secret lair?
大脚帮的大公主带到秘密藏身处
What happened to Casey?
凯西怎么了
Tiger Claw threw him off a building.
虎爪把他从楼上扔了下去
And you just brought his partner in crime home for dinner.
你们还把他的帮凶带回来吃饭
Shredder lied to me! I didn't know.
施莱德骗了我 我之前不知道
Did you know that I'm about
那你知道我准备
to stick this sai right up your--
把这支尖叉插到你的...
Raph, no! She understands now.
拉斐 住手 她现在明白了
She gets it. She knows the truth, Raph.
她懂了 她知道真♥相♥了 拉斐
Everything's gonna be fine.
不会有事的
Will you just listen?
听我一句好吗
I've heard enough from you and your girlfriend.
我已经听你和你女朋友说得够多了
She's probably leading the Shredder here right now.
很可能她现在就跟施莱德通风报信呢
Enough!
够了
Miwa.
米娃
Splinter.
斯普林特
Come with me.
跟我来
I retain very little from my old life,
对于我原来的生活 我保留的不多
but this I will never let go...
但是这个我无论如何都会珍惜
my daughter.
我的女儿
I-I can't believe it.
我不敢相信
You're telling the truth.
你们说的是实话
All these years, the Shredder has been lying to me.
这些年来 施莱德一直都在骗我
Wait, you can't believe it?
等等 什么叫你不敢相信
I thought you did believe it.
你不是已经相信了吗
If you didn't believe it, why did you come down here?
如果你不信的话 那你到这来干什么
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表