剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Such beautiful chaos.
多么绚丽的混乱场面
I can see it through every pair of rodent eyes.
我可以通过每只啮齿动物的眼睛看到这景象
Soon, this world will belong to our rat brethren...
很快 世界将是老鼠的天下...
with me as king.
而我是老鼠之王
This is Joan Grody reporting live from Bleecker Street,
这里是乔安·古罗迪从布利克街发来的报道
where giant rats have emerged from the sewers.
大量硕鼠从这条街的下水道窜出
These revolting rodents are snatching people away
这些令人作呕的鼠军正在掠夺人类
on this edition of...
一切尽在本集...
Grody to the Max.
《古罗迪超越极限》
Giant rats?
硕鼠
Giant...Rats?
大...老鼠
Maybe you should sit this one out, Casey.
这次任务你还是别参加了吧 凯西
We could really use your help, sensei.
我们真的需要您的帮助 老师
Last time you took that creep down with one punch.
上次您一拳就把那个怪物打败了
Last time was different, Leonardo.
上次不一样 李奥纳多
The rat king has grown too powerful.
鼠王的力量变得异常强大
I do not fear for myself, but for what he could...
我并不担心自己 而是害怕他会...
force me to do.
逼我做可怕的事
The human species is coming to an end.
人类时代就要终结了
It is time to advance the next phase of evolution.
是时候进入进化的新阶段了
Rodents shall rule!
唯鼠独尊
What?
什么
Why do I have to wear the cheese?
为什么是我戴奶酪
We have to lead them away,
我们得引开他们
and you're awesome at being bait.
你最适合做诱饵了
This is the worst thing ever!
没有什么比这更糟糕的了
Faster, faster, faster!
加速 加速 加速
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉 我来晚了
Revel in the madness, my brother.
疯魔吧 我的兄弟
There is room for you in my new world.
我的新世界里有你一席之地
No! Get out of my head!
不 滚出我的脑海
It doesn't matter.
无所谓了
You already belong to me.
你早已臣服于我
You just don't know it yet.
只是你自己不知道罢了
They're gonna get me!
他们快追上我了
A little help here, guys!
快来帮帮我啊 伙计们
No rat messes with Casey Jones!
臭老鼠也敢惹我凯西·琼斯
Casey! Guys, turn the cart around!
凯西 伙计们 快调头
Oh, no.
这下糟了
Let's split up!
我们分头行动
Caligula, come to me!
卡利古拉 快来我这边
Come, my brothers.
回来吧 我的兄弟们
Claudius, Nero, Commodus,
克劳迪亚斯 尼禄 康茂德
the rest of you, back to the lair!
还有其他老鼠 全部退回老巢
We have enough humans.
捕获的人类够用了
Casey!
凯西
No, you don't!
不 你休想带走他
April!
爱普莉尔
Is Casey...
凯西是不是...
Hey, are you okay?
你还好吗
Mister?
先生
Oh, great.
这下好了
Uh, I'm fine, Miss.
我没事 小姐
Where are we?
这是什么地方
The sewers.
下水道
We're prisoners...
我们现在是囚犯
of the Rat King.
鼠王把我们抓来的
Welcome, esteemed guests.
欢迎光临 我尊敬的客人们
There's no need to fear. I will not hurt you.
没必要害怕 我不会伤害你们的
That I promise.
这点我能保证
Let us out of here, you freak!
放我们出去 你这个怪物
All in good time.
时机一到自然会放了你们
These were simple, ordinary rats
这些现在还是普通的老鼠
until I transformed them
我可以用特制的
with my special mutagenic growth serum.
诱变生长血清改造他们
But these were not the soldiers I was looking for.
但是他们并不是我要寻找的战士
I have just unlocked
我刚刚解开了
the secrets of the ultimate army--
终极军团的奥秘...
Rat People!
鼠人
And you, my friends,
而你们 我的朋友
will become that army!
将会成为我的终极军团
The Rat King peered into my mind
鼠王窥视我的内心
to see what makes me unique.
想弄明白是什么让我与众不同
With that knowledge,
探查清楚后
he will create an army of Rat People.
他会建立一支鼠人军团
We got to stop him, sensei.
我们得阻止他 老师
I told you, he is too powerful...
我跟你们说过 他太强大了...
Even for me.
连我都无法战胜他
But, Master Splinter,
但是 斯普林特大♥师♥
if there's one time we could use your help, it's now.
现在是您出手帮助我们的最佳时机
Enough!
够了
I will not put you in danger again.
我不会再置你们于险境了
We believe in you, sensei.
我们相信你 老师
We need your help and so does Casey.
我们和凯西需要您的帮助
Are you ready for the most dangerous,
准备好迎接你这辈子
crucial mission of your life?
最危险 最残酷的任务了吗
Kitty. Then let's do this!
小猫咪 我们上吧
That's right, Aristotle.
没错 亚里士多德
Every time one of my Rat People bites a human,
每当我的鼠人咬人时
they will infect them, causing the mutation to spread
他们会传染人类导致变异在人群中传播
and spread until every human being
直至将这不幸世界的所有人
in this wretched world transforms into one of us.
都改造成为我们的一份子
What's that you say?
你说什么
The serum's not perfected?
血清有缺陷
What do you mean?
这是什么意思
Cheese.
奶酪
Give me cheese.
给我奶酪
Well, not every experiment can be a success.
并不是每次试验都能成功
But this new serum will work.
但是这种新型血清肯定没问题的
Perhaps we should test it.
也许我们该测试一下
You're right, Aristotle.
你说得对 亚里士多德
She is the perfect test subject.
她确实是绝佳的试验对象
There's Casey.
凯西在那里
He's alive.
他还活着
And...Irma?
还有 厄玛也在
We can't let the humans see us, April.
不能让人类看到我们 爱普莉尔
You have to free 'em.
你得去放了他们
Sensei?
老师
It is time the rat king is dethroned.
鼠王退位的时候到了
I knew you wouldn't let us down.
我就知道你不会让我们失望的
If I should lose control,
如果我失控了
you do what you have to do.
你们该怎么做就怎么做
Nothing's gonna happen
不会有事的
'cause I got my super-secret weapon.
因为我带来了超级秘密武器
Yeah.
乖哦
Let's go!
行动
No! Get out!
不 快滚开
You're mine now, Splinter.
你是我的了 斯普林特
Destroy your sons...
去杀了你的儿子...
one by one!
一只只杀掉
Forget that, rat king!
你休想 鼠王
Oh, yeah!
看招
Ice cream kitty, away!
冰淇淋小猫咪 上
Is that April's cat? Absolutely not.
那是爱普莉尔的猫咪吗 当然不是
Destroy them!
把他们统统杀掉
Go, Caligula!
卡利古拉 上
You run like a coward when not in control!
你控制不了局面的时候就跟懦夫一样逃跑
Who said I'm not in control?
谁说我控制不了局面了
Attack!
进攻
Smell the cheese.
来闻闻奶酪
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表