剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Quick! Help me seal off the lair.
快点 帮我封锁巢穴
We can't let 'em escape!
不能让它们跑了
Well, I don't exactly want 'em in here with us.
我真心不想跟它们待在一起
Get back here, you little nut-lover!
快回来 你个小坚果控
Get off!
滚开
Not my room!
别进我房♥间
The dojo!
道场
Sensei's in a deep trance.
师♥父♥正在深度冥想
Full ninja mode.
开启全忍♥者模式
Jeez, Mikey. When's the last time you cleaned?
苍天 麦奇 你上次打扫房♥间是什么时候
And since when did you start wearing tighty-whities?
你什么时候开始穿紧身白内♥裤♥的
That, my friend, is a story for another day.
关于这个 我的朋友 改天再告诉你
Let's just focus on the squirrels, comprende?
先专心找松鼠 明白吗
Oh, sweet. Awesome idea.
太好了 这主意真好
I just impressed myself.
我被自己感动了
Here, squirrely, squirrely squirrel. Come get it!
小松鼠 小松鼠 小松鼠 快来吃
Here you go, squirrel.
来啊 小松鼠
Have a tiny bite.
快来尝尝
Where is that little sucker?
小混♥蛋♥跑哪去了
What is going on in here?
到底是怎么回事
I was in a deep meditative trance,
我在深度冥想之中
trying to block out your constant noise, and...
试图屏蔽那些无休止的噪音...
Is that a chipmunk?
那是花栗鼠吗
Uh, it's, um, a squirrel, sensei.
是只松鼠 老师
A dangerous mutant squirrel
危险的变异松鼠
that reproduces inside stomachs.
可以在胃里进行繁殖
I should have been in a deeper trance.
为师的冥想本可以有所精进的
You will be safe here for a short time,
短时间内你就安全地待在这里
my distant cousin,
我的远房♥表亲
until we can find out more about you.
直到我们对你有所了解
This pizza is the best. Ha!
披萨是最美味的
Four-day-old pepperoni,
放了四天的意大利香肠
jelly bean, and maple syrup.
果冻豆和枫糖浆
Wait. What were we supposed to be doing again?
等等 咱们该干吗来着
The squirrel! There you are!
松鼠 别想跑
Raph!
拉斐
That was my limited edition action-kick Unicorn Man!
那是我的限♥量♥版动踢独角兽侠
There's the little creepster!
小怪物在这儿呢
It's in my guts!
就在我肚子里
I can feel it in there,
我感觉得到
munching on that popcorn I ate!
它在嚼我吃过的爆米花
It's freakin' me out, man!
吓死人了 怎么办
Okay, you got to stop with the this,
行了 别大吼大叫了
because I can't hear
我都听不到
what's going on inside your intestines.
你肠子里的动静了
Oh, I'll tell you what's going on in there.
我来告诉你里面什么样
Let me see.
让我看看
Right now the mutant squirrel
现在 变异松鼠
is probably secreting a mucus
很可能正在向你的
into your stomach lining so that when it multiplies...
胃粘膜里分泌粘液 当它繁殖时…
Mikey, not helping.
麦奇 没用的
Though probably 98% accurate.
虽然应该有98%的准确性
Get 'em out, get 'em out, get em out!
把它们弄出来 弄出来 弄出来
Just as I thought.
正如我所料
We need to perform surgery, stat! Nurse?
我们得做个手术 马上 护士呢
Let me out of here!
快放开我
Fooled you! Why you, you, you...
上当啦 你们为什么 为什…
Raph, are you...
拉斐 你要…
Bros, brace for grossness.
弟兄们 喜迎大恶心
Donnie! Donnie!
多尼 多尼
Some sciencey stuff would be a big help right now.
赶快提供点科学援助
Glowing. Glowing's bad.
发光了 情况不妙
Glowing is real bad.
真的很不妙
I see it's happening here as well.
原来这里也这样
These things are putting out a crazy energy signature.
它们正在释放疯狂的能量信♥号♥♥
It's messing with my analyzer.
分♥析♥仪受到了干扰
We're doomed. Doomed, I tell you!
我们完了 真的完了
Split up and search each room.
分头行动 搜索各屋
Split up?
分头
Clearly you don't read comics either, sensei,
显然您也不读漫画 老师
'cause splitting up is the...
分开就意味着…
Silence. You are trained warriors.
安静 你们是训练有素的武士
We will find these creatures. Now.
我们会找到怪物的 行动
Split up to search in the dark for multiplying mutants.
在黑暗中分头寻找不停繁殖的变异体
Could we pick a more cliche way to get eaten?
我们能找个更老套的方法被吃掉吗
One of us could twist our ankle,
比如我们有人扭到脚了
or our Tphones could die or... Okay, move.
或者是谁的手♥机♥坏了 行了 快走吧
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
I told you I'd check the bedrooms!
我不是跟你说了我检查卧室吗
I thought you'd need back up.
我以为你需要帮忙
There was a sound just like that in my comic
刚才的声音跟漫画里一模一样
when the baby aliens transformed into giant alienoids.
外星宝宝变成大型外星机器人时就是这样
Wait, you read it in a comic.
等等 你是看的漫画
How can it sound the same?
怎么会知道听起来声音一样呢
Sweet mother of mutations.
我的老天啊 变异了
They've turned into... into...
他们变成了...变成了...
Squirrelanoids!
松鼠机器人
Oh, no. Leo, they're here!
李奥 他们过来了
They're gonna brain-suck us!
他们会把我们的大脑吸干的
The sewers lead to the surface!
下水道通到地面
If those things get out...
如果他们出去了...
Go then, quickly!
那你们快去
I will stay to defend the lair,
我留下来守卫巢穴
in case the beasts double back.
以防他们再回来
Which means we have to go after them alone?
也就是说我们得独自去抓他们
In the dark sewer? Without you?
在黑暗的下水道里 你还不在我们身边
Who among you wants to prove you are the bravest?
你们谁想证明自己是最勇敢的
The strongest of will?
意志最坚强的
The worthiest of ninjas?
最杰出的的忍♥者
Master Splinter,
斯普林特老师
I'd say there's some kind of lesson here like,
我想说我们该吸取点教训
I don't know, "Brains over bravery" or something?
比如"动脑胜于匹夫之勇"之类的
I'd say the "Something" part is most accurate.
"之类的"那部分是正确的
I'm not gonna say this happened in my comic,
我想说这部分漫画里没有
but this happened in my comic.
但是漫画里有这个
What was that?
那是什么
There's one.
找到一只
Metalhead!
铁头
Page 33. Oh, man!
第33页 天哪
Don't worry, little pal.
别担心 朋友
I'll make you all better.
我会把你修好的
I do not want to say I was right, but...
我不想说我是对的 但...
I was right.
我确实是对的
Just throwing this out there.
言归正传
What are we supposed to do
我们找到那些
when we find these Squirrelanoid monsters?
松树机器人怪物时 应该怎么办
Don't worry. They'll find us.
不用担心 他们会来找我们的
You always know just the right thing to say.
你知道的可真多啊
I'm picking up strong readings from both tunnels!
两根管道的变异物质信♥号♥♥都很强
Then we split up. Again?
那我们分头行动 又来
Didn't you guys get...
你们不知道...
But this time in teams, okay?
但这次我们分成小组 好吗
It's still splitting up.
那还是分开
We're toast!
死定了
Game over, man! Game over!
完蛋了 我们完蛋了
This way, Donnie.
这边 多尼
Sure, you take the guy with the tracking device.
好 你跟拿追踪器的那只一起吧
Come on, Mikey.
走吧 麦奇
So, uh, how did they defeat the aliens in your comic book?
漫画里他们是怎么打败外星人的
Oh, so now you want to know.
现在你想知道了啊
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表