剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Karai, don't do this.
卡莱 别这样
Splinter...He's your father.
斯普林特是你的父亲
Your true father.
你真正的父亲
Hamato Yoshi.
滨户良
What is it that troubles you, Karai?
你在烦恼什么 卡莱
I want to know the truth.
我想知道真♥相♥
The truth about my mother.
关于我母亲的真♥相♥
And Splinter.
还有斯普林特
You know the truth, my daughter.
你知道的就是真♥相♥ 我的女儿
Hamato Yoshi took your mother away.
滨户良夺走了你的母亲
I have returned.
我回来了
Tiger Claw. How?
虎爪 怎么可能
You were eaten by a giant alien worm.
你不是被一只巨大的外星蠕虫吃了吗
And you believed such a thing could contain my hate?
你以为那种东西容纳得了我的恨意吗
My hate is what kept me going...
我的恨意是我生存的动力
as I tore my way out of the belly of the kraathatrogon...
是它让我从巨虫的肚中破腹而出
as I battled through the armies of the Kraang...
从克朗军团的包围中杀出一条血路
across alien worlds that would drive lesser men mad...
穿过让弱者癫狂的外星世界
And finally, back here,
最终 回到了这里
back to my enemies.
回到了我敌人面前
I would have my revenge against Splinter,
我要向斯普林特复仇
against his hideous reptiles,
还有他手下那些丑陋的爬行动物
and against those who trapped me
以及那些将我困在
in that wretched worm's belly.
该死的蠕虫肚子里的家伙们
I will grant you this wish. What?
我会让你如愿以偿 什么
It's because of him that Splinter and the turtles
当初就是因为他 斯普林特和那些乌龟
are still alive in the first place.
才会侥幸逃生的
Karai, you will go with Tiger Claw.
卡莱 你和虎爪一起去
Destroy Splinter and the turtles at any cost.
不惜一切代价也要摧毁斯普林特和那些乌龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
**Here we go, it's a lean, green, ninja team*
*出发 可靠的绿色忍♥者小队
**On the scene, cool teens doing ninja things*
*出场吧 帅气的忍♥者少年
**So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams*
*从下水道中闪电现身
**Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings*
*为披萨而欢呼舞动
**Can't stop these radical dudes*
*勇敢的家伙们所向无敌
**The secret of the ooze made the chosen few*
*神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人
**Emerge from the shadows to make their move*
*从阴影中现身锄强扶弱
**The good guys win and the bad guys lose*
*善者赢 恶者败
**Leonardo's the leader in blue*
*李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖
**Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through*
*殚精竭虑贯彻忍♥者之道
**Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines*
*多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员
**Raphael's got the most attitude on the team*
*拉斐尔自傲于全队
**Michelangelo, he's one of a kind*
*米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼
**And you know just where to find him when it's party time*
*总是乐于凑热闹
**Master Splinter taught 'em every single skill they need*
*斯普林特大♥师♥教给了他们每一项忍♥术
**To be one lean, mean, green incredible team*
*可靠的绿色忍♥者小队就此诞生
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
I've put up with you guys for a long time,
我已经忍♥了你们很久了
but this is about to get real!
这次我是认真的
You don't want this kind of pain, Mikey.
你绝不会想要这种痛苦 麦奇
Big talk for someone with such a limited vocabulary, Raph.
语文没学好 吹牛倒不赖啊 拉斐
Are you sure you're ready?
你确定你准备好了吗
Are you kidding me? I was born ready.
搞笑呢吧 我生来就是这么蓄势待发
Okay, Mr. Murakami.
好了 村上先生
One pizza gyoza, coming up.
一个披萨煎饺 上了哟
Ha, I thought I'd play after all.
想了想我还是决定参加
What happened to Mr. "I'm too broody for this game"?
刚刚是谁说自己要沉思 不屑玩这个游戏
These things are really good.
味道真不错啊
My restaurant was never that popular
自从为你们发明了这些煎饺
until invented these for you.
我餐馆的生意就一直非常红火
He's still brooding.
他还在沉思
He's thinking about her. About Karai.
他在想卡莱的事
Master Splinter is her father.
斯普林特大♥师♥是她父亲
How could she still want to be with the Shredder?
她为什么还是想跟着施莱德
You have to have faith, leo.
你得对她有点信心 李奥
Her entire life was shown to be a lie.
她刚刚得知自己整个人生都是个谎言
This is a challenge to everything she knows.
她所知道的一切都被颠覆了
The truth will set her free.
真♥相♥最终会让她释怀的
Just give her the time she needs to accept who she is.
只要给她点时间去接受真正的自己
Right. Look, Leo, she'll come around.
没错 李奥 她会慢慢醒悟的
Yeah, well, personally, I hope she doesn't.
不过我个人还是希望她别醒悟了
I don't trust her, not for one second.
我不相信她 一秒都不信
You're right, Raph. You shouldn't trust anyone.
说得对 拉斐 你不该相信任何人
Having a hard time keeping up, girl?
跟不上了吗
I was taking it easy on you since you're working
你独眼又没有尾巴
with only one eye and no tail.
我不想跟你争
You think you're clever? You're a fool.
你觉得你很聪明吗 你个笨蛋
I'm the fool?
我是笨蛋
You've faced the turtles in battle before and lost.
你以前跟乌龟们对战过 还惨败了
What exactly is your grand plan for revenge here?
你复仇的大计划到底是什么
To destroy warriors such as these,
要是想摧毁像乌龟这样的战士
you don't strike at their limbs, you go for their heart.
要先击其心 而不是身
And what does an overgrown cat know of the heart?
那个巨型病猫懂什么心
Why do you think the Shredder sent you with me?
你觉得施莱德为什么派你来
Because I know them.
因为我了解他们
I know the places they go. I know their weakness.
我了解他们会去哪儿 我了解他们的弱点
Their friends... April O'neil and Casey Jones.
他们的朋友 爱普莉尔·奥尼尔和凯西·琼斯
The riders of the worm.
蠕虫的骑手们
They will all pay for what they did to me.
他们会为曾经做过的事付出代价
Hello? Is somebody there?
谁呀 有人来了吗
Leonardo?
李奥纳多
Not quite.
并不是
The turtles.
那些乌龟
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说些什么
Lying will only make this worse.
撒谎只会让你更痛苦
Leonardo, Raphael, Michelangelo, and Donatello.
李奥纳多 拉斐尔 米开朗琪罗 多纳泰罗
Where do they live?
他们住在哪里
I don't know.
我不知道
Please, please.
求你了 求你了
There is no honor in this.
这样做太没面子了
I didn't come here for honor.
我可不是来找面子的
Guys, stop!
各位 停下
What is it, Mikey?
怎么了 麦奇
I feel like we're forgetting something.
我感觉我们忘记什么东西了
Something important.
很重要的东西
Something--something the fate of the world could depend on.
决定世界命运的东西
It's right on the tip of my tongue.
就在我嘴边了
The Kraang? No.
克朗吗 不是
The foot clan? No.
大脚帮吗 不是
The rat king? No.
鼠王吗 不是
Wait! I remember. My doggy bag.
等等 我记起来了 是我的打包袋
The leftover gyoza are back at Mr. Murakami's.
剩下的饺子还在村上先生的店里
We have to go back.
我们得回去
Fate of the world!
世界的命运
What happened?
发生什么事了
Mr. Murakami!
村上先生
Mr. Murakami, it's me, Mikey. Are you okay?
村上先生 是我 麦奇 你还好吗
They came looking for you.
他们来找你们
They wanted to know where you lived.
他们想知道你们的住处
But I didn't know.
但我不知道
They asked about your friends.
他们问起你们的朋友
To my shame, I told them everything I knew.
惭愧的是 我把我所知的一切都告诉他们了
Who did this?
谁逼问你的
The girl...
一个女孩
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表