剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
讲讲道理行吗
I am being reasonable!
我在讲道理
We need a second base, Donnie.
我们需要一个第二基地 多尼
Period.
说完了
Guys! I'm sorry about this.
同志们 实在很抱歉
But--but--but footbots were after us,
不过大脚机器人在追我们
and--and Irma here is really good at keeping secrets,
而且厄玛很会保守秘密
and, um...
而且...
April, you have brought a stranger here?
爱普莉尔 你带了个陌生人来这里
Don't worry, Master Splinter. She's cool.
别担心 斯普林特大♥师♥ 她没问题
Right, Irma?
对吧 厄玛
Irma?
厄玛
T-t-t-turtles?
乌 乌 乌龟
What up, dog?
近来如何 小妞
Turtles... derp.
乌龟... 笨蛋
Miss, I know we look kind of different and all,
小姐 我知道我们看上去有些怪
but I promise, we're not gonna hurt you.
不过我保证我们不会伤害你的
Holy chalupa!
苍了个天
Turtles, turtles, turtles.
乌龟 乌龟 乌龟
Turtles! Turtles!
乌龟 乌龟
April, you gotta, like,
爱普莉尔 你得
pick your friends more carefully.
在挑朋友的时候小心点
Oh, my gosh!
天啊
Irma was a...
厄玛是个...
Kraang!
克朗
Lowly insects, kneel before the genius of Kraang Subprime,
卑微的虫子 拜倒在克朗第二首脑的智慧下了吧
Greatest Kraang spy in all of dimension X!
X空间里最伟大的克朗间谍
The discovery of the lair was the final component needed
发现你们的藏身点是发起全面侵略
to launch full scale invasion!
必需的最后一步
Oh, no!
不
This can't be good.
这下可糟了
Back off of me, man!
离我远点 哥们儿
Get in that car now, punk!
赶紧上车 小流氓
Casey, what have you done?
凯西 你干什么了
Kraang!
克朗
Give me that stick!
把棍子给我
They're already infiltrating! They're here!
它们已经渗入到我们身边了 它们来了
Raph, what the heck is going on?
拉斐 这到底什么情况
The invasion's started! Back to the lair!
侵略开始了 快回藏身点
The signal was correct.
信♥号♥♥是正确的
Kraang has discovered the place of turtle hiding.
克朗发现了乌龟隐藏的地方
This is so messed up!
这下乱套了
My best friend for the past year was a Kraang?
我这一年最好的朋友居然是个克朗
Fooled you! Fooled you all!
把你骗了 把你们所有人都骗了
Bagel slicer slicing time robot!
百吉饼切刀怒切机械妖怪
Destroy the turtles!
消灭乌龟
Wipe out the lair!
横扫它们的巢穴
But the rat comes with us.
但把老鼠要活捉了
Sorry, D!
抱歉 多哥
Take that, you filthy rat!
吃我这招 臭老鼠
Look out!
小心
Crosstown traffic!
市区飞车
What the heck?
搞什么鬼
Oh, snap.
糟了
Move it! Run!
动起来 快跑
There's too many of them, Raph!
它们人太多了 拉斐
Just keep going!
继续跑
Go! Go! Run!
快 快 跑
Go! Escape!
快 逃
I will hold them off.
我来抵挡它们
We're not leaving you!
我们不会扔下你不管的
I have a plan! Go now!
我有个计划 快走
Come on! Head for the Shellraiser!
快来 到御风战车那去
You'll go nowhere!
你们哪儿都别想去
My baby!
我的宝贝
Everyone, follow me!
大家跟我来
This way.
走这边
This is all my fault!
都是我的错
I led them straight to the lair.
我把它们引到了藏身点
Don't blame yourself, April.
不要自责 爱普莉尔
You were just trying to help a friend.
你只不过想帮助朋友
Which way?
走哪边
Left! That'll lead us to the Turtle Mech.
左边 往龟龟机器人那里去
No! We gotta find Raph and Casey first.
不 我们得先找到拉斐和凯西
We can find them in the Mech!
我们可以在机器人那里找他们
It's too slow!
那样太慢了
You're the one who's too slow.
你才太慢了呢
You're leading us into disaster.
你会把我们带向灾难
I'm doing what Splinter would want us to do.
我在照着斯普林特的指示做
It is the one called the turtles.
这是叫乌龟的生物
Booyakasha!
我来也
Run! Take April and Donnie to safety.
快跑 带爱普莉尔和多尼到安全的地方去
I'll lead them away.
我把它们引开
Dude, we can't leave you too!
老兄 我们不能把你也扔下
Just do it!
照做就是了
Come on, Kraang! This way.
来啊 克朗 这边
Yeah! Follow me! Come on! Over here!
对 跟我来 来啊 过来啊
I don't like this.
我不喜欢这样
Coast is clear.
上面安全
Okay, now the coast is clear.
好吧 现在安全了
It hurts so bad.
我伤口好痛
You'll be all right, Donnie.
会没事的 多尼
I'll get you fixed up.
我会治好你的
Leo, you there? Come on, bro.
李奥 你在吗 赶紧的啊 兄弟
Poke your head out of your shell and pick up!
把脑袋从龟壳里伸出来接电♥话♥
He's not answering.
他没接
It's my fault.
都怪我
Man, I shouldn't have argued with Leo.
我不该跟李奥吵架的
Now he's gone.
现在他真的没消息了
I don't think they saw us.
我觉得他们没看到我们
Leo was right. We should've gotten out
李奥说得对 我们早该抓住机会
of the city while we had a chance.
离开这里
Not without my Dad and the others.
不 我们得带我父亲和其他人一起走
Come on, guys.
来吧 伙计们
Dude, this is worse than
哥们 现在的情况
that giant technodrome thing last year!
比去年那个巨型铁球还糟
It's totally crazy!
疯了吧这是
Mikey, where are you?
麦奇 你在哪
On the way to April's apartment.
正要去爱普莉尔的公♥寓♥
Meet us there, dude!
我们在那见 兄弟
Roger that.
明白
Raph, look out!
拉斐 小心
Kraang, still no sign of turtles.
克朗 还是没有发现乌龟
Hurry, Kraang.
快点 克朗
We must obtain the turtles for the one called Shredder.
我们必须为那个施莱德找到乌龟
Shredder?
施莱德
The city's overrun.
这个城市已经被占领了
What are we-- what is anyone going to do?
我们该...大家该怎么办
No, I'm okay.
不用了 我没事
April, now that it's the end of the world and all, again,
爱普莉尔 既然世界末日又要到了
I figured I'd better just tell you, kind of, how I feel--
我想我最好告诉你 我对你...
Oh, sorry, Donnie! You should stop talking.
抱歉 多尼 你还是别说话了
It just makes things hurt more.
免得再受伤
We're doomed! Doomed!
我们死定了 死定了
Oh, my poor sweet April.
我可怜的爱普莉尔
Don't worry, Mr. O'neil.
别慌 奥尼尔先生
This whole alien invasion thing is really no big deal.
外星人入侵没啥大不了的
Look.
看
Never mind.
当我没说
Oh, boy.
天哪
Wha--
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表