剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Mr. O'neil--
奥尼尔先生
We got to get him out of here.
我们得把他救出去
Uh, guys?
兄弟们
Metalhead. Is he working for the kraang?
是铁榔头 他现在为克朗干活吗
Dude, I knew something didn't feel right
哥们 他抓住我的脸的时候
when he grabbed my face.
我就知道肯定哪里不对劲
He came here to free the mutants.
他是来释放这些变种的
All along, we thought he was going crazy,
我们一直都以为他疯了
but he's here just to save 'em.
但他其实是想来这里救他们
Guys.
兄弟们
We got company.
有人来了
We got to help him! Donnie, wait.
我们得帮他 多尼 等等
Kraang, release the mutant captives
克朗 释放克朗控制的
that are controlled by kraang.
变异囚犯
The ones that are turtles that I call frogs
那些被叫做乌龟 而我称其为青蛙的东西
must be...
必须
destroyed!
毁灭掉
Is it me, or is spider bytez
是我 还是咬咬蜘蛛
a lot less spider bytez and a lot more kraang-y?
不像咬咬蜘蛛而更像克朗
Exterminate all mutants.
消灭所有变种
So what do we do, fearless leader?
我们该怎么办 无畏的老大
I'm open to suggestions.
大家说怎么办
The device that is the control device
负责控制的设备
is no longer controlling.
不再具有控制♥作♥用
Frogs, are you getting me out of here,
青蛙 是你们把我弄出去
or do I got to do it myself?
还是要我自己动手啊
Metalhead, see if you can open a portal.
铁榔头 你能打开传送门吗
We're getting out of here. Right.
我们要离开这里 对
All of us--mutants too.
我们都离开 变种也走
Metalhead did it. He opened the portal.
铁榔头成功了 他把传送门打开了
My turn.
轮到我了
Keep me prisoner?
竟然把我囚禁起来
Every spider for himself.
蜘蛛不为己 天诛地灭
The machine that opened the portal
打开传送门的机器
must close the portal.
必须关闭传送门
Metalhead, you got to keep the portal open!
铁榔头 你得让传送门一直开着
Let's get out of here.
我们走
Mr. O'neil.
奥尼尔先生
Fly out of here, please.
快飞走 拜托了
For April. Go! Now!
为了爱普莉尔 快走
Metalhead, we're leaving.
铁榔头 我们要走了
Come on, you tin can! Move!
快走啊 大铁头 快走
He has to keep it open for us.
他得帮我们开着传送门
But what about him?
但是他自己呢
We don't have a choice.
我们别无选择
Metalhead.
铁榔头
Metalhead?
铁榔头
Oh, no.
不
Dude, he saved us.
哥们 他救了我们
He saved all of us.
他救了我们大家
You're right, Donnie. I should've trusted you.
你说得对 多尼 我应该相信你的
I programmed him to be intelligent,
我开始是把他设计成了智能机器人
but I didn't realize how much he had evolved.
但是我不知道他自己进化到了这种地步
Donnie, I'm sorry about metalhead, bro.
多尼 铁榔头的事我很遗憾
I didn't really mind it when he grabbed my face.
其实我不介意他抓我的脸
His hands were soft... for a robot.
他的手很柔软 对机器人而言
Thanks, Mikey.
谢谢 麦奇
Do you think you'll try building another metalhead?
你以后要再造一个铁榔头吗
Maybe I will...
可能吧
One day.
将来的某一天
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表