剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
I have no idea.
我不知道
Are we really in medieval times?
我们真的穿越到中世纪吗
Dude, I don't want to be stuck in the 1980s.
哥们 我可不想被困在二十世纪八十年代
Who is What the
这是谁 你妹的
Weird.
不可思议
Thou possesseth questions.
你们已知道问题
I am the one who possesseth thy answers.
只有我知道答案
What did he say? I don't speak Spanish, dude.
他说什么 我可不会西班牙语
My name is Sir Malachi.
我叫玛拉基先知先生
I am the one who changeth your clue.
是我改了你的提示
I am the one who broughteth you here.
是我把你们带到了这里
And I am the one who will rewardeth you
如果你们通关的话 也是我来
if you win the quest.
奖赏你们
Win the quest?
通关
You four turtles must solveth the puzzles three
你们四只乌龟必须破解三道谜题
and defeateth the dragon
然后打败恶龙
to free princess April.
从而释放爱普莉尔公主
Then and only then will I releaseth you.
只有那时我才会放你们走
April--you have her?
爱普莉尔 你把她掳走了
Why you--you--
为什么你 你...
You let her go!
放她走
Or I'll possesseth your face-eth!
要不然我要你滴命
Righteth?
对滴吧
If thou succeedeth,
如果你们成功
I will free your princess
我会释放公主
and send all of you safely back home.
并把你们安全送回家中
Fail and the dragon devours her
如果失败 恶龙会把她吞食
and thou will be trapped in the maze forever!
而你们也会永远被困在迷宫之中
Forever!
一生一世
Well, maybe we don't want to play your game.
要是我们还不想玩你的游戏呢
Thou will play for thine lives!
若想活命 必须参加
Monkey Goblins!
猴精
Monkey Goblins. Real monkey goblins?
猴精 真的猴精吗
A lot freakier than 1 inch miniatures!
比一英寸的微缩模型吓人多了
This ax is impossible!
这把斧头太不好使了
You can't play like Raph the ninja turtle.
你不能像忍♥者神龟拉斐般战斗
You have to play like Raph the dwarf barbarian.
你必须要像侏儒蛮人拉斐般战斗
Never should've agreed to be a dwarf.
就不应该答应扮演侏儒
Do these Monkey Goblins remind you of something or...
这些小妖猴子让你什么东西或者
someone?
人了吗
They almost look like--
它们都看起来好像...
Rockwell.
洛克伍尔
What is going on?
到底是怎么回事
And where did those things come from?
这些猴子都是从哪里来的啊
No idea.
不知道
But there's only one way out of here.
但要想出去 只有一个办法了
We're not really gonna do this, are we?
我们不会真的要这么做吧
Unless you know some other way out,
你有更好的主意吗
we have to play Sir Malachi's game.
我们必须玩玛拉基先知先生的游戏
Whoa-eth.
糟糕
If this is a dungeon maze,
如果这是个地牢迷宫
it's probably loaded with traps.
这里大概遍布着陷阱
So watch your step.
所以注意脚下
I never want to see you get hurt.
我可不想看到你们受伤
+1 ring of awesome, so shiny and beautiful,
1点属性加成的酷炫之戒 如此光艳动人
my magical source of power.
我的魔力来源
My awesome.
我的酷炫之戒
I'll give you a magical headache.
魔力来源你个头
Wanderers.
漫游者们
Mine congratulations on solving the first puzzle.
恭贺汝等成功解开第一道谜题
And now for thy second riddle.
至于第二道谜题
You stupid bird head.
你个呆鸟头
A maze is like a brain,
迷宫如大脑
a dungeon is a mind;
地牢如思绪
Make one slip,
若一步失足
and you'll be forever left behind.
将万劫不复
Can this get any weirder?
还能再诡异点吗
Guess so.
好像可以
I think all of those tiles are trapdoors.
我感觉这些砖块都是暗门
You heard him, team. Ninja stealth.
都听到了吧 弟兄们 忍♥者潜行
My dagger of limitless skill!
我的神技匕♥首♥
It wasn't all that.
其实也不咋样
That was too close.
刚才太险了
What is going on here?
到底是怎么一回事
I'm gonna tell you what's going on, Leo.
我来告诉你这是怎么一回事 李奥
This is all magic.
这全是魔法
There's no such thing as magic.
魔法根本不存在
It's the power of the ancient elves, dude.
这是上古精灵的魔法 老兄
Why am I having this conversation?
我为什么要跟你讨论这个
I just want to hit Sir Nerdachi so hard,
我现在只想把那个"麻辣鸡"暴打一顿
he turns back into an egg.
打回一只鸟蛋为止
I want to clobber his feathery face into a pillow.
把他的毛脸揍成羽绒枕
I want to--
把他的...
Sir Raphael, you challenge my power,
拉斐尔先生 你要挑战我的权威
the power of the gray highland wizards of the north?
一名北方暗灰高原巫师的权威吗
You must be eating some really crazy birdseed.
你一定是吃了什么诡异的鸟食
That doeseth it.
吾受够了
Zinza Makooloo Carookoo Chookoo!
天灵灵 地灵灵 鸟神鸟神快显灵
Bring it on!
来吧
Yeah! Give me your best shot!
拿出你的真本事吧
Let me see what you can really do.
让我看看你到底几斤几两
Raph, you, um...
拉斐 你...
You have the head of a turkey.
你变火鸡头了
Dude, that is so awesome.
老兄 你这个太搞笑了
Gobble, gobble, son, like a turkey do.
咯咯咯 火鸡向天歌♥
What?
什么
That's right!
没错
You're playing by my rules now.
你们现在要遵守我的规则
Anyone who forfeits the game next turns into a squirrel.
谁再违规或弃权 就会变成一只松鼠
And--
至于
And now for the next riddle.
至于下一道谜题
Where you thinketh you are,
身之所在
trouble if you boast;
切忌浮躁
If thou taketh too long,
久思不得
you shall be as toast.
必受炙烤
Oh, no!
不好
Flaming boulder! Flaming boulder!
火球来了 火球来了
Hoteth! Hoteth! Hoteth!
烫 烫 烫
I've been giving this some thought.
我好好思考了一下
About me being a turkey?
思考我的火鸡头吗
Uh, no, about the riddles.
不 是思考谜题
I think I get it.
我大概理解了
All the riddles are really one single riddle.
所有的谜题其实就是一个谜题
You're saying the riddles point out the true nature of this place.
你是说这些谜题揭示了这里的本质吗
You actually understand what leo is talking about?
你竟然能听懂李奥在说什么
+1 ring of awesome, dude.
酷炫之戒有1点属性加成 老兄
Ring of awesome.
酷炫之戒
April!
爱普莉尔
Guys! Thank goodness!
是你们 太棒了
Can you get me out of this snow globe?
能把我从这个雪球里放出来吗
Hold on. We'll have you out in a--
稍等 我们马上就能把你...
Uh, refresh my memory.
弱弱地问一句
Was there some mention of a dragon?
是不是有人提到过一只恶龙
Leatherhead?
呆皮鳄
Leatherhead.
呆皮鳄
But I thought you were gone forever, dude.
我还以为再也见不到你了 老兄
We got to save April!
我们得赶紧救爱普莉尔
It's not trying to hurt her.
它的目标不是她
Just us.
是我们
Critical hit!
必杀暴击
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表