剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Leo, the one thing we know about this dimension
李奥 我们目前唯一知道的
is don't mess with anything cute.
就是不要招惹这里看似呆萌的东西
It's so small though. How can it--
它真是太小了 怎么能...
I hate cute things! I hate 'em!
我讨厌呆萌的东西 我讨厌他们
Stay away from my brothers! Mikey?
离我兄弟们远一点 麦奇
Buzz off, rockatopus!
走开 石章鱼
You're okay!
你没事真是太好了
We were worried about you.
我们还担心你呢
Well, what took you so long? I've been here for months.
你们怎么才来 我都在这里待了好几个月了
Months?
好几个月
Or maybe a few hours, I don't have a watch.
也可能是几个小时吧 我又没带表
But we went through the portal like 15 seconds behind you.
可是我们在你进了传送门15秒后就跟着进来了
Obviously, time passes faster here than in our own dimension.
显然这里的时间过得比地球上要快
There's a temporal differential. I love tempura!
所以中间有时间差 我可喜欢天麸罗了
Wait, how did you--
等等 你是怎么...
Let's get moving.
我们快走吧
That thing's gonna keep coming back,
那东西还会一直回来的
and we've got to rescue leatherhead.
我们得抓紧去救呆皮鳄
Better stock up on bang rocks.
对了 得先储备点石头
Mikey, be careful!
麦奇 小心
How did you do that?
你怎么做到的
A lot of stuff here responds to sound.
这里很多东西都对声音有反应
What are we supposed to do with these?
你给我们这个干什么
Like this.
这么玩儿
How'd you know how these bug things work?
你怎么知道这种虫子怎么玩儿的
Just seemed sort of obvious.
我感觉很明显啊
Mikey, you're, like, a genius here.
麦奇 你在这里就跟天才一样
In crazy backwards land, crazy backwards dude is king.
在疯狂的地方 疯子就是会如鱼得水
They're tasty too.
他们味道也不错
So let's go rescue leatherhead!
我们去救呆皮鳄吧
Okay, I got some good news, and I got some bad news.
好 我有好消息 也有坏消息
What's the good news?
好消息是什么
There's thousands of kraangdroids in there.
那里有成千上万的克朗机器人
I said "Good news." I know.
我问的是好消息 我知道
That's the bad news.
这才是坏消息
I got this! Just--
这个我能搞定 你们...
Donnie, right! Raph, left!
多尼 右边 拉斐 左边
Move!
行动
Wrong.
这样不对啊
Hey, Traag, Granitor!
特来格 格莱尼特
Put him down! Now!
马上把他放下
I told you, I've got this.
我就说我能搞定
He's so UnMikeyish?
他真是太... 不像麦奇了吗
Exactly.
是啊
Take that!
吃我一招
Let's move.
我们走
I say that.
抢我台词
Smooth.
漂亮
Initiate that which is called mutagen transformation sequence.
开始变异原转变程序
That which is called mutagen transformation sequence
变异原转变程序
initiated.
开始
You see that? That's what leatherhead meant
看到了吗 呆皮鳄说
when he said they've perfected the mutagen.
他们改良了变异原就是这个意思
They're gonna use it to transform
他们要用这个来转变
everything on earth, even the people!
地球上的一切 甚至是人类
They're going to turn earth into another dimension "X"!
他们要把地球变为另一个X空间
So I'll be a genius there too?
那我回地球也能当天才吗
Yes, Mikey. Thank you for finding
是啊 麦奇 谢谢你
the one mildly positive thing
在数十亿噩梦中
among 10 billion screaming nightmares!
找到了一点积极的东西
What do you want from me?
你们到底想干什么
That which is called, "Screaming."
想听你尖叫
Leatherhead!
呆皮鳄
Are you okay? What can I do for you?
你还好吗 需要我做点什么吗
Can you--
你能...
Get off of me!
快从我身上起来
Thank you, my friends.
谢谢你 我的朋友
I feared you would never come.
我还怕你不来了
Dude, did you quit moisturizing or something?
哥们 你是不补水了吗
You look, like, a ton older.
怎么看上去老了好多啊
It's the temporal differential, Mikey.
是因为时间差异 麦奇
Yes, I have been in this place for many decades now,
我已经在这里待了好多年了
spying on the kraang.
在这里监视克朗
When I discovered that they had perfected the mutagen,
我发现他们改良了变异原后
I had to contact you.
就必须联♥系♥你
The time has come.
到时间了
Their invasion begins now.
他们的入侵要开始了
Follow me!
跟我来
He's a little cranky.
他有点疯狂
Oh, that's not good.
情况不妙
So many portals! Why so many?
这么多传送门 用来干什么的
Look!
快看
So looks like we're done here.
我们是不是完蛋了
The tunnel leads to the hive factory,
隧♥道♥通向工厂区
where the kraangdroids are manufactured.
克朗机器人就是在那里制♥作♥的
Their numbers are effectively limitless.
他们几乎不计其数
So what can we do?
那我们该怎么办
We can go down fighting.
我们可以下去跟他们作战
I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees.
我宁愿站着死也不跪着生
Well I wouldn't. I have kneepads.
我是不会 我有护膝呢
The only sensible course right now is retreat!
现在唯一明智的选择就是撤退
No! Leo and Raph, block that tunnel.
不 李奥和拉斐 挡住那条通道
Donnie and I will sabotage the portal generator.
我和多尼去破坏掉传送门发电机
Leatherhead? Crush kraang.
呆皮鳄 我去杀克朗
A lot!
使劲杀
Let's hit it!
我们上吧
There, some kind of blast door.
那里好像有输送门
If we can get that closed--
要是能关掉就好了
We need to shut down all but one portal,
我们只要留下一个传送门
so we have a way home.
能回家就行了
Then set the whole thing to blow after we're through.
我们走后就让一切都爆♥炸♥
No!
不
Ah, crud nuggets.
讨厌的金属
Leatherhead, I need a lift!
呆皮鳄 帮我上去
No.
不
No. No!
不 不要啊
Oh, just let me do it.
让我来吧
Come on! 30 seconds.
大家快 只有30秒时间
Time to go, now!
该走了 快
Go through without me.
你们先走吧
I'll keep them busy.
我断后
Not this time, buddy.
这次你不用留下 哥们
I'm okay.
我没事
Good-bye, being smart.
再见了 聪明机智的我
Wait!
等等
Prepare for that which is called explo--
准备好爆♥炸♥...
Donnie! I got you a power source
多尼 我帮你的龟龟机器
for your turtle mech.
带能量源回来了
Mikey, you are a genius!
麦奇 你真是天才
Not anymore. Now, I'm just back
以后不是了 现在我又变回
to being regular mess-everything-up Mikey.
那个普通爱捣蛋的麦奇了
No way. Saving that power cell
怎么会 带能量源回来
was brilliant, and you did that here.
这个主意好极了 你可是在这里想到的
Yeah, I did!
是啊
Maybe I'm not such a screw-up after all!
可能我也不是那么一无是处
I'm okay!
我没事
That overload should have taken out their whole facility.
那次爆♥炸♥应该能把他们所有的设备炸毁
Their invasion will be set back for months!
他们对地球的入侵应该可以推迟好几个月了
Yeah, but how long is that
是啊 但是你说的时间差异
with the time differential thing?
到底差了多久
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表