剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
April's always studying in the park
爱普莉尔通常这个时候
around this time.
都会去公园学习
Would it seem weird for me to just show up?
我突然出现会不会很奇怪
Okay. Show me how you solve for "X."
好了 X的值怎么解
You just...dig, right?
挖就行了 对吗
'cause "X" marks the spot.
X标明了记号♥
Have you ever opened this book?
你有翻过这本书吗
School isn't really my thing.
上学不是我的菜
When I graduate,
我打算毕业后
I'm becoming either a pro hockey player
要么成为专业曲棍球手
or an international bounty hunter.
要么成为国际赏金猎人
Those are quite the options.
倒是不错的选择
Who wants a normal life anyway, right?
没人想过平庸的生活 不是吗
Hold still, red.
别动 小红毛
You got a smudge on your face.
你脸上有脏东西
She's on a...date?
她在…约会
I can't believe it.
我不相信
With some punk human kid.
还跟个朋克男孩
What are they saying?
聊什么呢
What?
怎么了
Man...
老天…
This...
太…
Stinks.
臭了
Ridiculous!
简直荒谬
And they were swinging together!
他们还在一起荡秋千
Swinging!
荡个没完
And then she looked at him.
然后她看着他
Can you believe it?
你能相信吗
She gave him that look, like this.
那深情的小眼神 就像这样
Why was she even with him?
她为什要跟他在一起
Because he's human, that's why!
就因为他是人类
Big deal!
了不起啊
You know how many people are human?
你知道有多少人是人类吗
I'm almost done with your voice box.
你的发声器快做好了
How's that?
怎么样
S-speaking t-to youuu, Don-nieee?
和...你...说话 多...尼
Hey, it works!
成功了
Let's see April's boyfriend design something like this!
爱普莉尔的小男友能设计出这个么
I... like Ap-ril...
我...喜欢...爱普莉尔
Don-nieee.
多...尼
Yeah, you and me both, Pulverizer.
是啊 我们都喜欢她 挫骨扬灰
I just have to face it.
我得面对事实
She'll never wanna be friends again.
她再也不想和我们做朋友了
April... friend?
爱普莉尔...朋友
Donatello, my son.
多纳泰罗 孩子
I would like to speak with you.
为师想跟你谈谈
Um, sure, master Splinter.
好的 斯普林特大♥师♥
Today, I will teach you to enjoy falling down.
今天 为师要教你享受摔倒
Why would I ever...
我为什么要...
Did you enjoy that?
喜欢吗
No!
不
Then let's keep trying.
那就接着来
Do you like it yet?
现在喜欢了吗
No, sensei. Not at all.
不 老师 一点也不喜欢
Then perhaps one cannot make someone like something.
看来一个人无法强迫他人的喜好
Of course not.
当然了
No one wants to be...
没人喜欢被...
Oh, I get it.
我明白了
You're talking about me and April.
您在说我和爱普莉尔
My son, for someone so intelligent,
孩子 有时候太聪明
the obvious often eludes you.
反而会看不清浅显的事实
M-m-must find Aprilll!
必...须找到爱普莉尔
What was that?
什么声音
Timothy!
蒂莫西
He's gone.
不见了
Wherrre isss... April O'neil?
爱普莉尔·奥尼尔... 在哪
Human help find Aprilll!
人类...找爱普莉尔
What... what is it,J-Jim?
这...什么玩意 吉姆
Some kinda Granola-crunchin' hippy, Bill!
某个格兰诺拉麦片嬉皮士 比尔
Get on your knees and put your hands on your...
给老子跪下 把手放在你的...
jar!
玻璃罐上
Police...
警♥察♥...
Help find Aprilll!
帮我找爱普莉尔
Stop where you are... whatever you are!
停在那别动 不管你是什么
Stupid humans. Hurt meee?
愚蠢的人类 想伤我
Go away!
滚开
So what'll I tell dispatch?
我该怎么跟调度员说
A bottle of goo with arms and legs on the loose?
一瓶长着松垮垮手脚的糊糊
Yep, it's a mess, Metalhead!
是的 一团糟 铁头
Donnie? Sensei?
多尼 老师
What happened?
发生了什么事
Are you guys okay?
你们还好吗
Timothy somehow escaped,
蒂莫西不知道怎么跑掉了
and I think he went after April.
我想他是去找爱普莉尔了
Come on, I'll fill you in on the way.
快点 我在路上跟你们说
I didn't know it,
我不知道为什么
but I think all of my April talk
但我想是我对爱普莉尔的谈论
made Timothy go after her!
使得蒂莫西在找她
You told your thoughts and feelings
你跟一滩玻璃罐的内脏糊糊
to a pile of guts in a jar?
掏心掏肺吗
He's a good listener.
他是个很好的聆听者
How dangerous is this thing?
这东西有多危险
Well, he obviously doesn't know his own strength!
他明显不清楚自己的力量
He could end up hurting her.
他可能会伤害她的
Her t-phone's still off.
她的龟phone还是关机
There's no way of tracing the signal.
没办法追踪手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
Actually, she might be at the park.
实际上 她也许在公园
On a date.
在约会
And you know this how?
你怎么知道的
Um, maybe I was... following her.
可能是因为我在...跟踪她吧
Well, that's not creeptastic.
那可一点也不稀奇
Okay, so they're either at the park,
所以他们要么是在公园
or April's headed back home.
要么爱普莉尔在回家的路上
Donnie, we'll take the park.
多尼 我们去公园
Raph and Mikey, you two head to April's.
拉斐和麦奇 你们去爱普莉尔家
On it!
神龟出马
We didn't get much studying done.
我们没学什么东西
Is studying all you do?
你的时间是不是全用来学习了
You gotta learn to relax.
你该学学怎么放松了
Cut loose a bit.
解放下自己
Hey, I "cut loose"!
我解放过自己
You have no idea the kind of crazy things I do!
你完全不知道我做过多么疯狂的事
What, like being a science olympian?
什么 比如参加科学类奥赛吗
You like pushing buttons, don't you, Jones?
你就这么喜欢戳别人痛处是不是 琼斯
I bet you Aprilll!
我猜你... 爱普莉尔
Donnie's monster?
多尼的怪物
Can't I go a month without some mutant attacking me?
不能给我一个月不受变异体攻击的日子吗
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Whatever that thing is,
不管这东西是什么
it's pure evil and completely cool-looking.
它肯定是邪恶的 而且看上去很酷
I'll handle this, sweetheart.
我能搞定它 宝贝
Sweetheart?
宝贝
You punk kid!
你个小混♥蛋♥
I don't think it likes you.
我可不认为它喜欢你
We're even.
我们扯平了
Come on, come on! Gimme something.
快点 快点 给我点武器
Yes!
找到了
Yes!
就是这个
Goongala!
冲啊
Now I crush you!
现在我要碾碎你
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表