剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Critical fail.
悲剧被爆
Our weapons are useless.
我们的武器太没用了
Leatherhead, we're pals.
呆皮鳄 我们是朋友
I don't want to have to fight you.
我不想和你作战
I'm sorry, Leatherhead.
对不起 呆皮鳄
I hope someday you'll find it in your heart to forgive me.
我希望有一天 你能原谅我
That--that can't be the real leatherhead.
那 那不可能是真的呆皮鳄
Really? I'm trying!
拜托 我在努力
It's cool. Sorry.
没关系 对不起
I mean, maybe just try a little harder?
不过 你能再努力一点吗
Donnie! Stay put, April.
多尼 待着别动 爱普莉尔
If we imagine our weapons are magical and all-powerful,
如果我们想象自己的武器充满魔力
we can defeat Leatherhead.
就能打败呆皮鳄
Yes, that's the answer.
是的 这就是答案
But that makes no sense!
但这根本说不通啊
Trust me. Believe!
相信我 要相信
Focus. Use your imagination.
集中精神 运用想象力
April?
爱普莉尔
What's going on?
发生什么了
This whole adventure is totally looney!
这什么破冒险太荒谬了
Show your ugly bird head, Malachi!
现出你丑恶的嘴脸吧 玛拉基
Well done, fellowship of turtles.
做得好 几位乌龟行者
Now I shall prepare thy next adventure.
现在我可以准备下一个冒险了
Then I will play the game with you forever
这样我就可以一直跟你们玩下去了
and ever and ever!
直到永远
Forget it, Malachi.
别做梦了 玛拉基
We figured it out. We did?
我们已经弄明白了 真的吗
This whole thing is an illusion.
这一切都只是幻觉
It's not real. It's not?
这不是真实的 不是吗
Nonsense!
胡说
Thou mustest travel the maze
在我心满意足之前
until my heart's contentethery.
你们必须一直待在这迷宫里
No way.
想得美
With mine first attack,
我的第一次攻击
I cast magic fist!
魔法拳
Told you. Power of ancient elves.
我就说嘛 上古精灵的魔法
Lightning of Lorenzo!
洛伦佐之闪电
Rockets of Ravendorf!
拉文德之火箭
Everyone, listen. Malachi is a mutant.
大家听着 玛拉基是个变种
He's creating the maze inside our minds.
他在向我们的思想中植入迷宫
Inside our minds? Are you crazy, Leo?
我们的思想中 你疯了吗 李奥
He's got magic, but I've got the +1 ring of awesome.
他有魔法 但我有1点属性加成的酷炫之戒
Thou thinkest thou can surprise the game master?
你们以为可以吓到游戏主持者吗
I cast egg bombs of power!
"炸蛋"攻击开始
My ring of awesome.
我的魔力戒指
It failed.
失败了
Mikey, give me that ring.
麦奇 把戒指给我
You--you want to carry my ring?
你 你要戴我的戒指吗
Not exactly.
一点都不想
That smarteth!
这招聪明
Guys, focus!
大伙 集中注意力
The only way we can beat this
我们唯一可以获胜的方法就是
is if we all believe it's not real.
大家都得相信这不是真的
I get it.
我知道了
And I don't believe!
我不相信了
Leo says it's not realeth.
李奥说了这不是真的
Leo says it's not realeth.
李奥说了这不是真的
Yes!
成功了
It's up to you now, Raph.
轮到你了 拉斐
I'm trying.
我在努力
Raph!
拉斐
I don't believe!
我不相信
No!
不
Yes! I'm handsome again.
太棒了 又变回帅气的我了
We're not playing anymore, Malachi.
我们不想再玩了 玛拉基
We're back!
我们回来了
Oh, man!
天呐
You shall not pass!
不许你通过
We were in the sewers the whole time.
我们一直都在下水道里
What were you trying to do?
你刚刚到底是要干什么
I--I just wanted to play.
我只是想玩
My name is Martin Milton.
我叫马丁·弥尔顿
I used to be obsessed with Mazes & Mutants--
我曾经无比痴迷于
every hour, every day.
迷宫和变种游戏
All that changed the day I was feeding the birds on my roof.
有一天我在屋顶喂鸟 忽然一切都变了
I donned fair cloak and wizardly hat
我被穿上了斗篷和巫师的帽子
to become sir Malachi, the sparrow wizard.
我变成了玛拉基先生 一个麻雀巫师
I went into the sewers to play a solo larping game
我来到下水道 一个人玩角色扮演
of Mazes & Mutants
玩迷宫与变种
when I accidentally found you.
刚好碰到了你们
I made sure you found the game.
我故意让你们发现了这游戏
I was so happy you liked it, so happy indeed.
我很高兴你们喜欢 真的很高兴
I just wanted people to play with.
我只是想找人一起玩游戏
Dude, solo LARP?
老兄 单人角色扮演
That is so sad.
太可怜了
Malachi wasn't entirely bad.
玛拉基也不是绝对的坏人
He did leave us clues that everything was an illusion.
他的确给我们留下了一切只是错觉的线索
It really was a game.
这场游戏也挺不错的
You can go, Malachi.
你可以走了 玛拉基
But you have to promise
但是你要保证
that you'll never force anyone to play with you ever again.
以后再也不强迫任何人陪你玩游戏
Sounds faireth to me.
我没意见
Good-byeth, my friends!
再见了 朋友们
Live long and LARP.
愿角色扮演经久不衰
And thus the turtle champions
自此迎来乌龟们的又一次胜利
fought the wizard sir Malachi
凭借着了不起的强大力量
and won by the sheer power of their awesomeness!
他们击败了巫师玛拉基
Booyakasha!
我来也
Guys?
大伙
Hey, wait up!
嘿 等等我
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表