剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Chomp! Yep.
这会儿才吃完了
Made a little room in there.
给自己的肚子腾了点地方
Just go wait for the pizza guy, Mikey.
去等送比萨的小哥吧 麦奇
And don't eat it!
不要自己先吃
Fine! I'm going.
好吧 去就去
I repeat-- do not eat it!
我再说一遍 别自己先吃
Hello?
有人吗
Is this the address?
是这个地方吗
Psst! Down here.
在下面
How much?
多少钱
At Antonio's,
安东尼奥披萨
the first one's free.
第一份免费
How many times can you order the first one?
能点多少次"第一份"
Hello?
还在吗
Pizza dude?
比萨小哥
Smells delicious.
好香啊
So tempted.
太有诱惑力了
Must eat pizza.
一定要吃比萨
But can't.
但不能吃
Must eat--no!
一定要吃 不行
The guys will kill me.
他们一定会杀了我的
Don't do it, Mikey.
别吃 麦奇
Stay strong, bro.
要忍♥住 兄弟
Guys, pizza's here! Hurry!
比萨送来了 快来吃
Eat me.
吃了我
No way.
不行
The guys will be ticked.
他们会生气的
Eat me.
吃了我
Even my imagination is hungry.
连我的脑补都饿了
Wait a second.
等等
Eat me! Eat me!
吃了我 吃了我
Eat me!
吃了我
Get off of me!
离我远点
Eat me. Eat me.
吃了我 吃了我
Why are you doing this, pizza?
你这是干什么啊 比萨
I've always loved you!
我一直很爱你的
Help!
救命
Eat me. Eat me.
吃了我 吃了我
Come on. Eat me.
快来啊 吃了我
Taste my delicious blend of four melted cheeses.
品尝我四种芝士融为一体的美味吧
Taste it. Taste it!
尝尝吧 尝尝吧
Eat me!
吃了我
I never thought I'd say this to any pizza,
我从没想过会对比萨说这种话
but I will not eat you!
但我是不会吃你的
Look, is that a pepperoni?
看 那是一根意大利辣香肠吗
Where?
在哪儿
Get off of me!
离我远点
Guys, help!
各位帮帮忙啊
Don't you see what's happening?
没看见这儿发生了什么吗
We see you rolling on the ground covered in pizza.
我们看到你浑身都是比萨在地上打滚
Pretty much like any other day.
跟平时没什么两样啊
Wait. Is that the pizza we ordered from Antonio's?
等等 这是我们点的安东尼奥披萨店的比萨吗
Uh, well, yeah, but it's evil, I tell you.
没错 但是这披萨很邪恶 真的
Evil.
邪恶
Look!
看
Come on, pizza, say something.
别这样 比萨 说句话啊
You're embarrassing me.
别让我出丑好吗
Another stupid excuse to eat all our food.
又一个独吞所有食物的蠢理由
Thanks for ruining dinner again, Mikey.
谢谢你又一次把晚餐毁了 米奇
You don't have to believe me!
我不会逼你们相信我的
I'm going to Antonio's and demanding a new pizza.
我再去买♥♥一份安东尼奥披萨
They'll never believe you now.
他们永远都不会信你了
Totally worth it.
这下真值了
I'm going into the light.
我要挂了
This is, like, so messed up.
这下悲剧了
Pretty busy for a Monday night.
周一晚生意还这么好啊
Better get a closer look.
得走近点瞧瞧
Now, how am I gonna get my money back?
我该怎么把我的钱讨回来呢
It's April!
是爱普莉尔
April, can you pick up a couple pies for me and the bros?
爱普莉尔 能帮我们哥几个拿些比萨吗
Must go to Antonio's.
必须赶去安东尼奥披萨店
Master demands it.
主人下的命令
April?
爱普莉尔
They're acting like a bunch of zombies.
他们就好像一群僵尸
I knew something weird was going on.
我就知道这事儿有蹊跷
My pictures keep coming out like this.
我照的照片怎么老这样
Stupid broken T-phone.
什么破龟phone
Who's there?
谁在那儿
Join us.
加入我们
Stay back!
离我远点
I'm not afraid of you people!
我可不怕你们
Okay, maybe just a little.
好吧 或许有点怕
Is that a pepperoni?
那是意式辣肠吗
Join us.
加入我们
You know that trick, huh?
你们都知道这招了吗
Guys!
弟兄们
Guys!
弟兄们
At antonio's, there's all these pizza zombies
安东尼奥披萨店全是些长着芝士脸的
walking around with cheese faces and--
披萨僵尸在游荡
Oh, no.
不好了
Antonio's!
安东尼奥披萨
Guys! Don't eat that stuff.
弟兄们 别吃这东西
Four-cheese blend.
四种芝士混合口味
Spit it out, Raph!
快吐出来 拉斐
Can't talk. Cheese crust.
没法说话 芝士酥皮
Donnie!
多尼
April's one of them.
爱普莉尔也成僵尸了
We got to save her.
我们得救她
Anchovies.
鳀鱼
Not you too, Master Splinter.
你可别一样啊 斯普林特大♥师♥
No! No! No!
不 不 不
Snap out of it!
别陷进去啊
Pizza!
披萨
This can't be happening!
这不会是真的
But it is.
但确实是真的
Mikey,
麦奇
join us in the bliss of real meat toppings!
加入到真肉馅料的狂欢之中吧
The bliss!
狂欢
Never!
没门儿
Join us!
加入我们
Eat it, pizza!
看招 披萨
Special delivery!
特快专递
Booyakasha!
我来也
Yeah, boy!
打得好
Guys, I did it.
弟兄们 我赢了
Oh, no.
不好
Guys?
弟兄们
Guys!
弟兄们
Where am I?
这是什么地方
I'll ask the questions here, see?
只有哥能问问题 听见没
Tell me what you've done
告诉我你对我
with my brothers and my sensei, see?
兄弟和师♥父♥都做了什么 听见没
Think I'm gonna spill my toppings?
你感觉我可能泄密吗
No way.
没门儿
My crust is sealed.
我的嘴硬着呢
You're gonna talk.
你会开口的
Now, let's try this one more time.
我再问一遍
Who is the pizza mastermind?
幕后主使是谁
Grill me all you want.
要烧要烤悉听尊便
I'm not gonna give up the big cheese.
我才不会把老大供出来
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表