剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Help!
救我
No!
不
April! Nooo!
爱普莉尔 不
Oh, yeah. And Irma. No...
对了 还有厄玛 不
You have power in you, a power you have barely tapped.
你拥有一种能力 一种你几乎没有使用过的能力
It will belong to Ho Chan. Yes.
它将会属于陈浩 是的
And you... you have power too.
还有你 你也有一种能力
Power that I do not understand yet.
一种我还无法理解的能力
You will explain this power or suffer my...
你要跟我解释这种能力 否则...
W-what?
怎么了
Come on, Irma!
快 厄玛
You're some kind of ghost? Indeed.
你是鬼魂吗 是的
I have been cursed without flesh for 2,000 years.
我被诅咒没有肉体已经2000年了
My power is ancient and vast.
我的力量古老而巨大
But you both exhibit a power I have never encountered,
但你们都展示出了我从未见过的力量
a power that Ho Chan will take to become flesh once more
一种可以使陈浩再次拥有肉身
and rule the universe!
并且统治宇宙的力量
Now we start the ritual.
现在就让仪式开始吧
You're saying you just let them take April?
你是说你就这么让他们带走了爱普莉尔吗
Listen, these dudes got powers, yo. "Powers"?
听着 那些人有奇特的力量 奇特的力量
They're just a gang of third-class wannabes!
他们只不过是一群三教九流的山寨货
No, I'm telling you.
不 我跟你说
They were all throwing lightning bolts and... and blasting wind.
他们会发射闪电球还有爆风
Like me after I eat broccoli.
就像我吃了花椰菜一样
Maybe Casey's right.
也许凯西是对的
Either way, we got to save April and Irma.
无论怎样 我们得去救爱普莉尔和厄玛
Maybe we can let them keep Irma in exchange for April?
也许我们可以让他们留下厄玛换爱普莉尔出来
Classy, Jones. Let's go.
能再聪明点吗 琼斯 我们走
I don't like the looks of this.
我不喜欢他们这摸样
I like the looks of those hats. They're awesome.
我喜欢那些帽子 看起来棒极了
They're only loser Purple Dragons.
他们只是废柴紫龙帮
How tough could they be?
能有多厉害
Goongalla!
我来也
Okay, they're a little tougher than I thought.
好吧 他们比我想象的要厉害些
Shoruken!
看我的
Now, let's get April and her friend.
现在我们去救爱普莉尔和她的朋友
Behold... tortoise warriors.
等等 神龟战士
It is said that the great turtle
据说是神龟帮助盘♥古♥
helped the God Pangu create the world.
创造了这个世界
Fitting that these turtles should help Ho Chan rule it.
所以这些乌龟应该可以帮陈浩统治世界
But, master, why?
但是 主人 为什么
Because you're losers.
因为你们是群废物
Get out of my sight
在我把你们
before I send you to the abyss of infinite morons.
变成超级白♥痴♥之前滚出我的视线
Guys... Your guys are my guys.
伙计们 你的伙计们现在是我的了
Bye-bye for now.
暂时拜拜了
We got to go, Donnie! Move!
我们得走了 多尼 快走
Let me take the wheel!
我来控制方向
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
They're gone!
他们走了
Yeah, but there's somebody else here.
是的 但是还有人在这里
You better start talking, punk.
你们最好如实招来 废物
He came out of an ancient Chinese dagger, like a spirit.
他是从一把中国古匕♥首♥里出来的 像灵魂一样
He promised us great power,
他答应给我们神奇的力量
but once we had it, he had the power to control us.
但我们一旦拥有了力量 就要听命于他
All I know is his name... Ho Chan.
我知道的只有他的名字 陈浩
Nope, that's not it either. Let me try something else.
也不是这个 我试试别的
There he is.
找到了
"An ancient sorcerer who goes back to the Shang dynasty."
商代一名古老的巫师
Oh, snap! He's Shangy.
哎呦 他是商朝人
"According to legend, the only thing that can defeat Ho Chan
根据传说 唯一能打败陈浩的东西
is the mystic dagger."
就是那把神秘的匕♥首♥
And what about stopping your bros? We can't.
那怎么阻止你的兄弟们呢 阻止不了
They're in some kind of super hypnotic state.
他们好像进入了一种很深的催眠状态
Nothing can get them out of it.
没有东西可以让他们走出来
Nothing?
没有东西吗
The coast is clear.
安全
Is the manhole cover cannon completely loaded?
井盖大炮准备就绪了吗
Yep, you distract them, and I'll go rescue April.
好了 你去引开他们 我去救爱普莉尔
No way. I'll rescue April.
想得美 我要去救爱普莉尔
You distract them.
你来引开他们
I think we both just distracted them.
要不我们还是一起引开他们好了
Oh, yeah! Goongalla!
好 接招吧
Pizza? Cannot resist the urge.
披萨 抵挡不了它的诱惑
Keep away from it! It belongs to me.
滚远点 披萨是我的
I knew that would work.
我就知道披萨会管用
Boast about it later. Let's rescue April.
一会儿再吹吧 先救爱普莉尔
Why don't we both just go up there
要不我们俩一起上去
and whack him while his eyes are closed?
趁他闭着眼的时候揍他一顿吧
I don't think that's a good idea. Why?
我觉得这样好像不太好 为什么
Because I think he's listening to you.
因为他好像在听你说话
Whack me?
揍我
You don't whack a 2,000-year-old master.
两千岁的主人你也敢揍
You beg for mercy, and then you...
你们应该乞求我的仁慈 然后...
Guys, watch out! Get out of here!
你们小心 快走
I will call my servants He's too powerful!
我会召唤我的手下 他太强大了
to put an end to your physical existence,
让你们的肉体灰飞烟灭
while I finish with gaining mine.
而我要重新得到肉体
Strange. They do not respond.
太奇怪了 他们没有反应
It's as if some power greater than my own holds them outside.
好像有一种更强大的力量把他们困住了
Goongalla!
我来也
What?
怎么回事
You missed.
没打着哦
I think it's working.
好像起作用了
Good!
很好
Pain!
好疼
Oh, for the first time in centuries,
千年以来我终于
I feel something.
又有感觉了
Ho Chan is almost human once more.
陈浩差点又做回人类了
Giant hands...
巨大之手...
my contribution to the ancient arts.
是我对古代艺术的贡献
Everybody loves giant hands.
大家都喜欢巨大之手
Yes, giant hands!
巨大之手太棒了
Irma?
厄玛
Donnie, go for it.
多尼 快试试
I will crush the loud one first.
谁吵我就先弄死谁
Hold on, Casey! No magic necessary.
坚持住 凯西 魔术根本没必要
It's all in the reflexes.
其实都是靠的反应能力
What?
什么
No!
不
Too bad your reflexes aren't as quick as mine.
太不幸了 你的反应速度没有我快
Nooo!
不
That was shangy.
那就是商朝人啊
Awesome job, Donatello.
干得漂亮 多纳泰罗
High three! Ha!
击掌庆祝 哈
Hey, everybody.
大家好
Sorry we're late, but some people
抱歉我们来晚了 不过有人
were trying to hog all the pizza.
想独吞所有披萨呢
So who was the big hero... Donnie, Casey?
话说大英雄是谁 多尼还是凯西
It wasn't us. It was all April.
不是我们 都是爱普莉尔的功劳
Peace hug!
和平拥抱
Uh, okay, okay.
好了 好了
I'm getting kind of squashed here.
你俩快把我挤坏了
Where'd weirdo go?
那个怪胎去哪里了
You got a bad bump on your head, Irma.
你头撞得真不轻啊 厄玛
Whatever you saw was just a nightmare.
你看到的都是一场噩梦
Hold on, fellas. I just have to take care of one last thing.
等等 各位 我得处理好最后一件事
Please, I can make you powerful, rich,
求你了 我可以让你变强大变富有
whatever you desire, seriously!
你想要什么都行 真的
Nooo!
不
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表